Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961399 times)
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:15:46 AM

is needed is speed to send exp Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atrides

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 02:21:45 PM

DwarfPool

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 1 EXP

- True hour based PPS (proportional your shares every hour). 1% fee

- DDoS protection by different providers

- Maxmimum transparency, no stealing shares and no hidden fees, no payout commissions. All TX-fee paid by pool from pool and exp-fee.

- Separate workers with the same wallet for detailed per rig statistics

- Monitoring of every rig via email and API

- Greatly optimized extreme powerful pool engine

- Free choice of 2 server locations worldwide EU / USA-CA

Servers:
exp-us.dwarfpool.com (USA/CA)
exp-eu.dwarfpool.com (Europa, will be enabled today)

All your shares will be calculated from all servers!

- Port getwork: 81
- Port stratum: 8018

Mining address:
Code:
http://exp-us.dwarfpool.com:81/YOUR_WALLET
With worker
Code:
http://exp-us.dwarfpool.com:81/YOUR_WALLET/YOUR_WORKER

Increase earning with STRATUM protocol upto 20% compared to getwork pools.

Example
Code:
ethminer.exe -G -F
   http://exp-us.dwarfpool.com/0xdbc1941477ec7877705202b40ac3a765093a5de9/rig1

New further features for Expanse will be implemented on the pool next week

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable Monero, Zcash and ETH Pool Monero Proxy
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS, Profit Calculator and Price chart: [XMR][ETH][ZEC]... Support thread
MoneroClub - free P2P Exchange Platform www.MoneroClub.com
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 02:33:32 PM

Thanks for the new pool, ive got you added to the OP now. I'll also get you and the other new pools added to the website soon too.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:09:43 PM

We need

New web wallet
And new more stable
Windows wallet

I think price will be rise as etherium is up
And exp is up

Like btc with litecoin
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:43:13 PM

We need

New web wallet
And new more stable
Windows wallet

I think price will be rise as etherium is up
And exp is up

Like btc with litecoin

All on the Roadmap. Dan will be working on getting that stuff done ASAP. Smiley

alexcfr

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:41:24 PM

A live broadcast with the Expanse dev, will occur in 30 minutes on rickstonerlive.com cryptoafterdark.com and... of course vergecurrency.com/radio
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:12:04 PM

I have a more serous question about this project. As far as I understand it the only real innovation is the community DAO, which by itself is not really that innovative at all, there are other projects that have already done this.

However as far as I understand it, this is being presented as an alternative to Ethereum. I do not see what is wrong with Ethereum however since its launch was fair. Ethereum still requires a lot of development work, and I do not see how this project will be able to overtake the network effect and development that Ethereum has. I am even wondering if Expanse will be able to keep up with updating when Ethereum is updated and changed.

Furthermore I do not think that the governance of Ethereum is necessarily flawed. If you really wanted to tackle that problem there should have been a allotment in the block reward that allocates a certain percentage to Expanse funding which would then have to be voted upon by some process. Dash and Bitshares are both examples of such a process. Having a singular pre-mine like this which is supposedly decided upon by the community, with such a small group of founders, and small community I do not necessarily see that working out well.

I do not see any type of great innovation or need that this project is filling, besides maybe peoples greed wanting to jump onto the "next Ethereum" as Ethereum is currently going parabolic.

So yes I am here critiquing this cryptocurrency. Please correct me if I am wrong with a convincing argument and I might even invest myself. Wink

This will be personal opinion, and just from myself, but I am not a fan of ICOs and I have never liked them. Having an ICO and a premine feels like double dipping to me, taking as much as possible. if you prefer them then we just disagree a bit, but this is a huge difference. I also think mining is a better means of distribution, more fair, since there are more people with video cards than who can afford buying into an ICO. I also think using a reserve to bring in new talent, rather than raising outside money gives the platform and community more freedom and less outside control.

We have over 200 people in slack, I have over 5000 in the crypto club, and we have around 30k followers on social media total (the team). That is still small of course, but very focused on cryptos, so we do have a small group of loyal people. We also have connections to marketing people and plenty of plans. Certainly there are risks, but we started with nothing and plan on building something amazing out of it. I don't think anyone should get involved unless they want to, but for anyone that likes ETH, it likely wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on EXP as well.

Well said. I think that we should give EXP more time to grow in development as it will surely prove as a better alternative to ETH someday. It is just about time and patience to achieve great results. Being a clone of ETH and considering its price, makes it great choice with all the same features (and maybe even more) as it. It is like paying less for using the same features. In this case it is Expanse and I hope it could come up with new and exciting things as days go by.

Prices have started to decline for EXP, but still makes it a great investment for the next pump. Enjoy the ride!  Grin

P.S. Looking forward for Borderless.tech to become a reality.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ShiftTeam

Activity: 483
Merit: 510

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:28:12 PM

Ugh.  Guys, I spent way too much time reading your stuff, fancy presentation, and everything else.  

I almost got excited, and then I finally figured out there was essentially a 10% premine.  Come on, why do people insist on doing this!?  Yes, I know you are vowing to use it for development costs.  It still doesn't excuse it.

You might not understand that without funding the design for the DAO here cannot work. This can work with much less than Ethererum, but not with nothing. If you are interested you can check out the white paper: Now, I also think some percentage from mining could have been an option, but this project has been around for many months now and has been progressing fine, with no issues from the funding hurting the market. Of the reserve only 200k has been used to pay for bounties and development. (250k was used for another Eth fork, and they did much less so far)

Smart contacts and time locks will ensure slow inflation and distribution over time. (in the simplest terms only 1% could be used per month, leaving *some* funding essentially forever, but also keeping inflation slow without needing an ICO)

http://www.expanse.tech/docs/whitepaper-draft.pdf

http://www.expanse.tech/docs/roadmap.pdf

http://blog.expanse.tech

Since you mention SHIFT and the 250K premine, people should know which pumpers and dumpers who are behind EXP. I know, because i have talked with several people who are in HZ team, both former and present members. So stop with the bullshit. You all know this, you all know about the pump. The same as happened with HZ a while ago. The same people were behind this pump in EXP. I can give the people in here much more information about this, but you do not want to go there.

The 250K was used up because of the valuation.. 200K in your funds are MUCH more than it was in SHIFT. So make your numbers straight.

Second, what have you done that is "much more" in terms of development? I see nothing, except a homepage, block explorer and your non existing dapp that will act as a DAO...

A dapp is nothing new you know. Its ethereum at its core. Bragging about that in your whitepaper is just retarded. SHIFT had the first gui wallet with the first sql backend.. what have you done?
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:34:50 PM

Ugh.  Guys, I spent way too much time reading your stuff, fancy presentation, and everything else.  

I almost got excited, and then I finally figured out there was essentially a 10% premine.  Come on, why do people insist on doing this!?  Yes, I know you are vowing to use it for development costs.  It still doesn't excuse it.

You might not understand that without funding the design for the DAO here cannot work. This can work with much less than Ethererum, but not with nothing. If you are interested you can check out the white paper: Now, I also think some percentage from mining could have been an option, but this project has been around for many months now and has been progressing fine, with no issues from the funding hurting the market. Of the reserve only 200k has been used to pay for bounties and development. (250k was used for another Eth fork, and they did much less so far)

Smart contacts and time locks will ensure slow inflation and distribution over time. (in the simplest terms only 1% could be used per month, leaving *some* funding essentially forever, but also keeping inflation slow without needing an ICO)

Since you mention SHIFT and the 250K premine, people should know which pumpers and dumpers who are behind EXP. I know, because i have talked with several people who are in HZ team, both former and present members. So stop with the bullshit. You all know this, you all know about the pump. The same as happened with HZ a while ago. The same people were behind this pump in EXP. I can give the people in here much more information about this, but you do not want to go there.

The 250K was used up because of the valuation.. 200K in your funds are MUCH more than it was in SHIFT. So make your numbers straight.

Second, what have you done that is "much more" in terms of development? I see nothing, except a homepage, block explorer and your non existing dapp that will act as a DAO...

A dapp is nothing new you know. Its ethereum at its core. Bragging about that in your whitepaper is just retarded. SHIFT had the first gui wallet with the first sql backend.. what have you done?

You are an anonymous dev that quit SHF and came back to it because Expanse was so successful. You launched without even changing the tags from ETH, we announced first, you rushed to get it out first, obviously. I never even mentioned that to anyone until you quit and vanished. You cuss out your community, you come here and insult us for no reason? Funny thing, people were wondering if we should help out SHF, I said no because I don't trust anonymous devs. They are unreliable, flaky, and unstable.

As for you knowing things, how about your real identify if you are not a scammer? My identity and finances are public. I am not some whale. Dan and Franko sure are not. We don't brag about how we are middle class all the time, but we are. Only 200k was ever moved from the reserve, we had nothing to do with millions of USD going into EXP. Likely ETH whales. Even if you think we were behind it, impossible in every way, don't you think we would have waited unless the press release comes out? Think about it.

ShiftTeam

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 11:46:33 PM

You are an anonymous dev that quit SHF and came back to it because Expanse was so successful. You launched without even changing the tags from ETH, we announced first, you rushed to get it out first, obviously. I never even mentioned that to anyone until you quit and vanished. You cuss out your community, you come here and insult us for no reason? Funny thing, people were wondering if we should help out SHF, I said no because I don't trust anonymous devs. They are unreliable, flaky, and unstable.

As for you knowing things, how about your real identify if you are not a scammer? My identity and finances are public. I am not some whale. Dan and Franko sure are not. We don't brag about how we are middle class all the time, but we are. Only 200k was ever moved from the reserve, we had nothing to do with millions of USD going into EXP. Likely ETH whales. Even if you think we were behind it, impossible in every way, don't you think we would have waited unless the press release comes out? Think about it.

Tags? You mean class/data structure names? EXP had to contact several ethereum developers for getting it up and running. You launched with the old ETH gziped base64 encoded string as the genesis. That is even more embarrasing.

Oh, the same people that later joined HZ is a part of EXP and XC. They pumped and dumped HZ and XC. You know this. EXP is backed by these, i dont know if thats good or not. You still did not answer the question in terms of the development you have.
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:54:28 PM

I left Horizon after helping for a year because I wanted more transparency. We had fundamental disagreements. Easy enough to check the Horizon community where I suggested all the transparency measures to the community, but my suggestions were not followed, so eventually I quit. I didn't FUD them on the way out and wish them the best, but I have a very different vision.

Shiftdev if you want to be respected, at least show your real Bitcointalk ID. You really think this is going to help your project? You know, you could have just contacted us like an adult. I really thought your project was dead and abandoned for good, or I would not have mentioned it. I don't spread FUD.

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 11:58:12 PM

Cant we all just get along? Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:14:57 AM

At the end of the day m8 expanse is getting tons of volume, doing interviews on radio shows and vlogs while the SHT dev is so butthurt he has to come in here all half cocked, suicidal and on the verge of turning into a fucking super villain.

Expanse keep being expanse because its working. SHT, turn your life around before you have an aneurysm.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

doge94

Activity: 349

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:05:51 AM

Added two new pools to the OP

http://pooleum.com/

and

http://dwarfpool.com/exp

As a promotion we will be giving out a 10% bonus to large new miners who join pooleum http://pooleum.com/ for 1 week. PM me your address and approximate mh if you want to take advantage.

That sounds great. Also sounds like your pool is safe, I wasn't sure who was behind it. (I will mention that to others)

Thanks for the vouch. We do need more miners to keep it sustainable. Please spread the word. If anyone needs any help getting started feel free to PM me.

http://pooleum.com/
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:53:48 AM

I left Horizon after helping for a year because I wanted more transparency. We had fundamental disagreements. Easy enough to check the Horizon community where I suggested all the transparency measures to the community, but my suggestions were not followed, so eventually I quit. I didn't FUD them on the way out and wish them the best, but I have a very different vision.

Shiftdev if you want to be respected, at least show your real Bitcointalk ID. You really think this is going to help your project? You know, you could have just contacted us like an adult. I really thought your project was dead and abandoned for good, or I would not have mentioned it. I don't spread FUD.

No,
 you left HZ because i didnt make you money.
Frank left FRK for same reason.

Now you got some hype over FB group - people saw how its going sold all coins.
You got them (yeah, went risky vabanque) and self-bought to keep 5000% raise in order to get new people in.

I know you can censor your groups and such but this is how EXP is rolled.

yolo
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:46:17 AM

No,
 you left HZ because i didnt make you money.
Frank left FRK for same reason.

Now you got some hype over FB group - people saw how its going sold all coins.
You got them (yeah, went risky vabanque) and self-bought to keep 5000% raise in order to get new people in.

I know you can censor your groups and such but this is how EXP is rolled.

exp will not be rolled out until today
Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:52:52 AM

looks like old coins are history. i hope exp and eth will bring us joy and some profits Cheesy
ShiftTeam

The Shift Team

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 06:22:43 AM

I know for a fact that pharesim and cbkr are amongst the most trustful people within the crypto scene, and with the best intentions. What you are saying makes no sense.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:00:15 AM

I thought the SHF dev was dead also... It's nice to see he is back. I own some SHF and hope the dev can make SHF more popular.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:11:06 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 08:55:24 AM by CryptoClub

I know for a fact that pharesim and cbkr are amongst the most trustful people within the crypto scene, and with the best intentions. What you are saying makes no sense.

At this point you are even dragging Pharesim and Cbkr's names into the mud for no reason. Maybe you can't understand that, but think about it. You really can't see why your own community threw you out? Is it maybe just possible that you are the problem and not everyone else? I know you can't see it, but your being anonymous and unhinged at times is why almost nobody trusts you or wants you around. That is also why SHF did so poorly, your lack of transparency. Nobody trusts anon devs. They have tricked us all too many times.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: