Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: app/website to track bitcoin market/watchlist  (Read 671 times)
errornone (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

error

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:12:33 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 04:28:11 PM by errornone

hello,

i use bloomberg app for iphone to track my investments through their watchlist/mobile watchlist.

But, sadly, bloomberg doesn't support support BTC/XBT.

My question is, there is any app to control my bitcoin investments? how much i am winning or losing with bitcoin price variations...

i want something that i can enter:

- about of bitcoin acquired
- how much i paid (usd or eur)
- date

example:

- 2btc
- 460usd
- Set/6/2015

error

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 04:32:09 PM

I would like to see something like this. Unfortunately, I don't know if there's such a thing available to the public.

However, unless your trading volume is incredibly high, it should be simple enough to track your trades in a spreadsheet.
celebreze32

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:40:58 PM

I don't know of any apps that can do what you want either. The best I can suggest is to bookmark the URLs below and use them to check the price on your phone, then do a rough calculation of what your profits are yourself. I know some exchanges provide apps for phones but I have never tried any of them. If you tried them all out one of them might do what you want.

https://bitcoinity.org/markets/bitstamp/USD

https://bitcoinity.org/markets/bitfinex/USD
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:49:15 PM

Well I am on Android and I am using a Bitcoin ticker widget. In apple store it goes by the name BITCOIN ticker by XT apps Ltd. This is by far the best and the most comprehensive Bitcoin application for following price that I have used.

You have many options to set, alarms, many different views, settings, etc.. Give it a try, you might like it.

Cheers!
errornone (OP)

error

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:35:13 PM

Well I am on Android and I am using a Bitcoin ticker widget. In apple store it goes by the name BITCOIN ticker by XT apps Ltd. This is by far the best and the most comprehensive Bitcoin application for following price that I have used.

You have many options to set, alarms, many different views, settings, etc.. Give it a try, you might like it.

Cheers!

WOW, IT IS EXACTLY THIS.  Grin

Thank you sooooooo much. It is perfect.

error
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:32:17 PM

Cheers!

You are welcome. I am glad I could help. This is for me together with mycelium Android wallet 2 best applications for smartphones in the whole Bitcoin ecosystem. These are 2 of those apps that you can proudly show to your friend that you are trying to introduce to Bitcoin.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:58:57 PM

Cheers!

If this is what you'd like, Coinbits and ZeroBlock apparently do the same (I use both, pretty good apps). Despite this, I'm installing Bitcoin Ticker now too, as it has an Apple Watch app which none of the others have and it's an app I'll certainly use. Thanks Mickeyb Smiley

Checking the app now and it seems to have a pretty good extra functionality comparing to the other two, in the "More" menu... amazing.
errornone (OP)

error

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:16:00 PM

Bitcoin ticker has the portfolio/watchlist feature! This for me, makes the difference.

error
errornone (OP)

error

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:57:05 PM

Cheers!

You are welcome. I am glad I could help. This is for me together with mycelium Android wallet 2 best applications for smartphones in the whole Bitcoin ecosystem. These are 2 of those apps that you can proudly show to your friend that you are trying to introduce to Bitcoin.

Thank you

Actually, i prefer Breadwallet. I think it is the best wallet out there.

Breadwallet and Bitcoin Ticker are the two best bitcoin apps atm.

error
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: