Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's about to drop  (Read 3034 times)
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:02:42 PM

This pump that started this weekend is about to fizz out. Time to exit. Now.
frenulum

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:14:00 PM

wonder if this stress test will knock the price down

Jan 2018 recommendations: HST, ETN, HTML, EOS
nicked

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:17:43 AM

It's dropping right now.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:32:19 AM

It's dropping right now.

If your in btc for long time then you should have understood that few dollar variation in a day is common in btc trading ever day. Do not worry much about day trading. Invest for long term and have patience to get more profits. Some time these news will come out from day traders so that they can make a profit. But keep eye on your investments to avoid big losses.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:46:53 AM

It's dropping right now.

If your in btc for long time then you should have understood that few dollar variation in a day is common in btc trading ever day. Do not worry much about day trading. Invest for long term and have patience to get more profits. Some time these news will come out from day traders so that they can make a profit. But keep eye on your investments to avoid big losses.

most people here are very short term minded. if they see the price go down a few bucks they start to get worried. as long as you don't sell you won't lose anything.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:10:43 PM

It's dropping right now.

most people here are very short term minded. if they see the price go down a few bucks they start to get worried. as long as you don't sell you won't lose anything.

and people like the starter try to take full advantage of this short mindedness of people by spreading fear and try to fill their buy orders at lower prices to gain a quick buck.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:34:27 PM

It's not but auction will. Nobody want to make same mistake as Tim Draper did. He bought more than 600$ now he's in big debt.
I expect at least 220-230$ again next few days.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3433
Merit: 4368

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:42:48 PM

It's not but auction will. Nobody want to make same mistake as Tim Draper did. He bought more than 600$ now he's in big debt.

The auction sell is so 2013...i'm stunned how ppl getting spooked by that.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:48:17 PM

The auction sell is so 2013...i'm stunned how ppl getting spooked by that.

The last auction for Silkroad coins will be until the end of 2015. If you don't think it won't affect Bitcoin price then you are so naive. Check out history and learn from mistakes. Don't repeat same mistakes again.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:48:29 PM

Looks like it's gonna flash crash back to about 225.

"Looks like"...? You can see the future?
Well I say it looks like it is about to go to $10K! So if we average our prices we can be sure it is about to go to $9700!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:50:11 PM

Well I say it looks like it is about to go to $10K! So if we average our prices we can be sure it is about to go to $9700!

Actually if you average them it's about to go 5112.5$. Smiley
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:54:11 PM

Actually if you average them it's about to go 5112.5$. Smiley

lol, as I wrote that post I was thinking "This is not really an average." I just roughly subtracted his prediction. However since none of us can know the future, accuracy is not a factor.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:30:43 PM

Everybody ready for the crash tomorrow? The network congestion will cause serious panic I'm sure. I wonder how the miners are going to deal with all unconfirmed TX.... discard them? Queue them? Switch to bitcoin-xt?

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:02:25 PM

lol, as I wrote that post I was thinking "This is not really an average." I just roughly subtracted his prediction. However since none of us can know the future, accuracy is not a factor.

You're right, that's just the hypothetical writing. I'm skeptical for both sides. 200-250$ range is Bitcoin's area.

Everybody ready for the crash tomorrow?

I'm ready, I sold at the top already.
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:32:23 PM

This pump that started this weekend is about to fizz out. Time to exit. Now.

Good signal fro others ...... I was out at 8 September i knew the Bitcoin has not enough power for holding $245
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:54:20 PM

Everybody ready for the crash tomorrow? The network congestion will cause serious panic I'm sure. I wonder how the miners are going to deal with all unconfirmed TX.... discard them? Queue them? Switch to bitcoin-xt?

I agree, more panic selling to commence, even though I thought all the panic sellers were out already.  Seems almost like these events are being lined up to squeeze every last "weak hand" out before price really takes off.  Although, a real take off looks like it may be years out now, who wants to hold that long???
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:04:36 PM

I agree, more panic selling to commence, even though I thought all the panic sellers were out already.  Seems almost like these events are being lined up to squeeze every last "weak hand" out before price really takes off.  Although, a real take off looks like it may be years out now, who wants to hold that long???

6 months out from the halving the price will start to steadily increase. We would have had MUCH bigger crashes if the bitfinex and xt fud happened a year ago. Point is, there are only so many weak hands left now. Most are gone. That's why it barely affected the price and the price rebounded right away.
Fontas Returns (OP)

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:59:01 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 08:27:15 PM by Fontas Returns

Nostradumbass to the rescue!

I can only lead you to the fountain of knowledge of whale-ness. Whether you choose to drink of the golden elixir of knowledge and wealth is up to you. If you missed my near spot on call of the top it's not too late to dump. If you took my advice, congratulations on the couple grand you're about to slide into your pocket. The opportunity to buy back in lower approaches!

225 is the magic number that's the signal to get rich.

UPDATE: Bearish divergence widening. Looks like when the blood comes, it'll drop quick. Get that buying finger ready this weekend. I expect it to drop to 225 by late sunday/early monday. Next week should see us rebound to about where we are now.

The crystal ball still a little fuzzy for next week. I will update as the picture becomes clearer.
Fontas Returns (OP)

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:49:08 PM

My prediction is coming true. Just like I predicted.
wonkytonky

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:50:23 AM

so buy 225 right?

Whatever. And no you haven’t been in bitcoin since 2010. Plus if you really feel the way you do. Then sell. Have conviction. If not keep pounding sand.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: