Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Equilibria Framework | New Concept for Digital Currencies  (Read 15528 times)
EquilibriaTeam

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:27:53 PM

The total fundraising is around 228 BTC if all 16 mln coins are sold. 228 BTC x 230 $ = 52,440$. Compared to other projects, price is okay.

Price for this ico is overrated for me

We are offering something no other digital currency is. A proof-of-work system that will always run at the same difficulty, It will never be out of reach to the general computer user, which Bitcoin is now.

The ICO funds will mostly be used for marketing and global advertising. We are planning to hire more marketing staff to reach out to merchants to accept the currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rusticforester

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:21:33 PM

Once I buy some bitcoins would it be a clever move to invest in this? I want to invest my bitcoins to make money in the future.
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:30:17 PM

Once I buy some bitcoins would it be a clever move to invest in this? I want to invest my bitcoins to make money in the future.

An investment would be your choice, If you believe this is the correct move for you. We are not here to force your hand.

We are a new currency, with a new way to earn coins. Our concept allows you to always work towards more coins until the coin pool is depleted and then you will continue to work so that your transactions will go through.

I would suggest reading first in the altcoin discussion forum and see what is right for you.

however if you would like to invest in this currency then you can do so by visiting http://equilibria.xyz/#crowdsale, But that is your choice.
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:52:41 PM

Thank You to all of our investors, You are making this currency a reality.

We currently only have 1.4% ICO left.

Its going quick.

Don't miss out on your chance to invest!

Click Here to Invest

B4zzA

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:52:11 AM

Thank You to all of our investors, You are making this currency a reality.

We currently only have 1.4% ICO left.

Its going quick.

Don't miss out on your chance to invest!

Click Here to Invest

Thanks for the update team.
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:24:23 PM

Still more to be sold, We still have until Tuesday 22nd September 2015 when crowdsale ends.

you have not missed out yet. Still a small amount available for sale, roughly 1.4%

We also keep our investors updated via their dashboard news system.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:52:30 PM

Nice idea . Just invested a small amount .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
icanscript (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:46:45 PM

Posted on behalf of our Framework Developers Anthony and James.

These are some images of the current revision of the framework console.

Equilibria Framework Console

https://i.imgur.com/9kYe5SY.png

Equilibria Framework Console Working

https://i.imgur.com/ThTVsmb.png

EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:22:23 PM

Thank icanscript, Anthony, James.

We still have ICO left to invest.

Don't miss out

This currency is going to make a difference

http://www.equilibria.xyz/#crowdsale
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Important Update

We only have 3.16 BTC worth of ICO left (176,000)

We will stop ICO when all 16,000,000 has been sold or it reaches September 22nd.

News

Due to ICO Investment we will be hiring another Framework Developer to increase development speed.

Framework Console Screenshots

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174503.msg12450802#msg12450802

H.arkness

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:44:23 AM

dude will there be a gui wallet? cause ethereum didn't have one and it totally sucks, I bought into it, and just sold it off because I had no clue when it came to using their "wallet"

or I guess a pretty easy set of instructions on how to receive or "claim" equilibria coins bought from the ico, and how to send coins from the wallet to exchange

Thanks
BTCPool.Exchange

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:53:45 AM

ok im in !!
So when will the mining be available ?? as soon as crowdsale is complete ??
rikky05

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:03:39 AM

just invested a little more
B4zzA

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:01:28 AM

ok im in !!

Yes that is correct.
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:13:34 AM

dude will there be a gui wallet? cause ethereum didn't have one and it totally sucks, I bought into it, and just sold it off because I had no clue when it came to using their "wallet"

or I guess a pretty easy set of instructions on how to receive or "claim" equilibria coins bought from the ico, and how to send coins from the wallet to exchange

Thanks

Yeah, We are working on a GUI, I dont know what stage that is at yet, But I am told by one of the framework devs the GUI is basically just a frontend to the CLI.

ok im in !!

Yes that is correct.

Actually, About 2 weeks after crowdsale is finished. It may be sooner. The currency is nearly finished but we could not release without some more thorough testing first.

I am sure you can understand that.
BTCPool.Exchange

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:31:18 AM

Thanks

Yeah, We are working on a GUI, I dont know what stage that is at yet, But I am told by one of the framework devs the GUI is basically just a frontend to the CLI.

ok im in !!

Yes that is correct.

Actually, About 2 weeks after crowdsale is finished. It may be sooner. The currency is nearly finished but we could not release without some more thorough testing first.

I am sure you can understand that.

Yep understand totally and thanks for the reply , looking forward !!
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:49:20 AM

just invested a little more

Me too, I was just going to invest 0.5btc but have made a couple more small buys for longterm.

What use is a signature?
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:00:26 PM

Thank you for investments, Still more to ICO to invest in.

James (the framework developer) has informed me that we will be receiving some images of the GUI tomorrow.

Most of the currency is done and will need to be tested.

We are going to send invites out to ICO investors to help test the network before launch. Any meaningful tests or bug reports will be rewarded with BTC.

We will also offer BTC bounties for node operators to initially help the network gain stability.

vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:54:23 PM

Is this project going to make it to an exchange, if so when as I seemed to have missed a timeline?

I only now see a couple of coins this dev and team are behind and it doesn't look good lol

What use is a signature?
EquilibriaTeam

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:04:03 PM

Is this project going to make it to an exchange, if so when as I seemed to have missed a timeline?

I only now see a couple of coins this dev and team are behind and it doesn't look good lol

Hi,

How do you mean?

Yes this currency has already had offers of being put on an exchange which we will of course accept.

This is a new team when it comes to crypto currency, We have never made a currency before together. However the two framework developers are professional developers who have great experience in cryptography and have worked in some projects in the past both professionally and on a casual basis.

Our new framework developer will also have expertise in cryptography.

So we do not understand your comment of

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: