Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brand New Faucet!  (Read 669 times)
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:41:47 PM

BIG + for new rates! Smiley

Do BitPlay have any affiliate program?

Nope, sadly not, but I do earn around 1mBTC a day just on coin flapper! Cheesy It's really great for just passing the time while traveling etc...
I haven't even told BitPlay.Today that I've advertised their games :s I should probably email them and let them know or something haha

Good idea Smiley Contact with them! and let us know.. I'd be happy to advertise their site Smiley
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:54:46 PM

Thank you bamboo-bear for the giveaway Thumbs UP, i received the 0.0001, nice faucet Smiley
bamboo-bear (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:19:41 PM

Thank you bamboo-bear for the giveaway Thumbs UP, i received the 0.0001, nice faucet Smiley

You're very welcome ^_^ My main goal with this faucet is to get more people usiong BitCoins and prove that crypto currecy could easily be the first worldwide accepted currency and that it's really not as scary as those less experianced with BitCoin believe it to be. That and I always wanted to create my own faucet! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: