Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] FOO.PPPPT - Perpetual Pure Pirate Pass-Through Bonds - 5% weekly nxt wk  (Read 3984 times)
brendio (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 11:09:31 PM

It's a pass through, so whatever pirate returns will be pay out or bought back as soon as practicable after pirate returns funds.

Night.

brendio (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2012, 10:20:22 PM

I will be heading into the Black Forest tomorrow. I'm not sure whether I will have internet access or not. On the weekend, I will be staying with friends and should have access again, but I would also like to catch up with them and not be checking my bitcoin client every 5 minutes to see whether pirate has returned the funds, so there may be delays, depending on when it occurs.

btharper

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 02:54:14 AM

Shit is currently hitting the fan right now, more info in Goat's thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82573.0) but pirate has defaulted and is heading into some proceedings or another.

@Brendio in particular, he's requested a list of sub-accounts, including a list of everyone who owns shares effectively, in 48 hours. Goat's lawyer has however advised him that he is the only person who should be submitted as a creditor (simplifying the bond issue in particular).
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 05:01:50 AM

Hi brendio -

I own a not-insubstantial position in FOO.PPPT. Will you be updating this thread with your current understanding of the status of this issue? Has Nefario/GLBSE provided you with a list of owners?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 08:51:37 AM

Check his other PPT here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83590.60 where he has answered in the past to those questions.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 03:55:16 AM

Thanks, Eisenhower. But I can't see where my question is addressed. It appears that there is nothing in that thread that speaks to the status after the closing of GLBSE.

While it appears that these units are currently valueless, I think perhaps it will not always be so. Accordingly, I would like to retain provable ownership of my units. This, I surmise, would require communication between GLBSE and Brendio about my holdings.

I am asking if Brendio has heard any plan from GLBSE pursuant to this.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
btharper

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 03:57:19 AM

In theory anyone who's provided a payment address to withdrawal from and allowed it to be passed on is fine if anything happens. Though as far as I'm aware it doesn't make a whole lot of difference, here's hoping though
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: