Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experienced miners, please help. -BOUNTY-  (Read 665 times)
Rexxxem (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:47:08 AM

Hello.

I am having an issue. I have a hashfast habanero board that has been hashing away for a while now. The other day, i wanted to mine something else (yes sha256 algo).
Set up my bat and started hashing. Went outside to have a smoke and when i came back in cgminer was spitting out some odd errors so i cut it off.
Now when i try to fire it back up i get:

ERR: Asked to memcpy 0 bytes from usbutils.c _usb_read():
HFA: OP_USB_INIT failed! Operation status 20 (Regulator programming error)
Turns into a zombie and just keeps resetting itslef. Cgminer recognizes the HFA device but keeps looping the error

I know that the RPE is lack of power but i have already been mining for a bit now and im using a 1000w psu.

Things i have done:
Cycled power
Uninstalled/reinstalled drivers/cgminer itself.
Switched usb ports on cpu and hfa board

Everything fires up fine, fans, lights. The cpu recognizes the device but it wont hash! I literally only switched which coin/pool i was mining.. THATS IT!

I will tip whoever can help me get this thing back up and running .01BTC (sorry dont have much)
or i will mine ethereum for you for 24hrs at 43mh (also not much, sorry)

I am not too experienced wih these asics. This is my first machine and i really enjoy it. Any help is appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinhead666

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:17:19 AM

Maybe you could pm Crazyguy.I think he has a lot of experiece about habaneros.Or I could be wrong...
Rexxxem (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:04:42 PM

Maybe you could pm Crazyguy.I think he has a lot of experiece about habaneros.Or I could be wrong...

Hey pinhead, thanks for the insight. I found his profile and will see what he has to say
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: