April 16, 2024, 05:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237553 times)
soil (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

SOILteam

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 08:32:08 PM

soil, my node has new address now, so can you change it in the OP?
Old one ends with ...95.170.180.71:39420 - it must be deleted from node list.
New one is: "enode://48eae3edf968768bc3c4cb43e3bedfc379a21eaab73351d8db4cdc910def84dd5ea91152493e31534e89624f2a7bab7d0cc18ad3056b8843981a1cecfaf922d8@5.189.246.71:39420"
online 99% of time.

Also, can you put my name to "main-net node contributors" on the OP? I want that moment of glory Cheesy

Thanks!

You're now member of the SOIL Hall of fame   Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ExEric3

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:45:03 AM

Dead network.  Wink

Transaction on bittrex.com require 250 confirmations. Already passed 24 hours and is confirmed 105/250.

http://stats.soilcoin.xyz/ say block time was almost 9 hours.

Almost passed 3 days from my post. Current block 330,482

SOIL still isnt on my bittrex.com account which I sent from wallet...

Just question if Devs will do something with this issue. Thanks
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:53:00 AM

Nobody mining diff still too high.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 09:17:43 AM

Dead network.  Wink

Transaction on bittrex.com require 250 confirmations. Already passed 24 hours and is confirmed 105/250.

One advantage now not much new SOIL to Bittrex and price can rice.
Just have patient this solves in time and when your SOIL is actualy arived you get maybe more than now.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
MikroTik

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:24:12 AM

That could be good to someone.
I want to mine soil bu at this moment diff is still to big for me.

reftop123

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:29:39 AM

That could be good to someone.
I want to mine soil bu at this moment diff is still to big for me.
Mining is totally unprofitable now.
MikroTik

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:52:21 AM

Yes I know bummer.

abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 10:57:38 AM

Dead network.  Wink

ive spoken with ritchie from bittrex about this situation and he's dropped the necessary confirmations for withdrawls and deposits from the standard 250 down to 60. that should help. block times ARE going down again, on average, but it will probably take a few more days for them to get back to our targeted 60 second threshold.

have the SOIL you were trying to deposit finally arrived in your exchange wallet?
aagert

Activity: 330

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:33:34 AM

I think dev should tweak the algorithm to change difficulty in more aggressive manner. It's waay too lazy right now, imho. That whale can return any time and ruin network again. And again. And again. Until the algorithm will be tweaked to effectively resist such "attacks". And for that, difficulty should react very fast to changes in network hashrate.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
MikroTik

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:41:34 AM

I got some problems i try to mine just a little bit but after 5 min my miner from 73Mhs to 0Mhs, i don`t know what is happening.
It`s on 3 diff machines.

reftop123

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:07:38 PM

That whale can return any time and ruin network again. And again. And again.
He just waiting for 1-minute block time, than instamine again, block times will be seconds, as it already was, when diff rise he will drop and repeat all over.
ExEric3

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:31:31 PM

have the SOIL you were trying to deposit finally arrived in your exchange wallet?

Yeah it comes already. Thanks
abvhiael

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:42:08 PM

I think dev should tweak the algorithm to change difficulty in more aggressive manner. It's waay too lazy right now, imho. That whale can return any time and ruin network again. And again. And again. Until the algorithm will be tweaked to effectively resist such "attacks". And for that, difficulty should react very fast to changes in network hashrate.

the problem with that, using your own argument, is that if there was a more agressive manner to adjust the difficulty that what the Kimoto Gravity Well parameters are set to within the difficulty algorithm, this would just bring "the whale" back sooner and more often, which would, in the long run, be more detrimental than not. now, the KGW adjusts every block, and quickly, as is verifiable from the sliding difficulty bar-graph on the network intelligence page, this produces a more adaptive way to adjust the block difficulty at every block rather than every 2016 blocks as is found in BTC.

the Gravity Well parameters are set so that the adjustments are incremental and smooth, such that it adjusts roughly 10% in a day. that being said, the time to solve a block, naturally, depends on the global hashrate. when the difficulty gets too high, miners emigrate to other coins, which is a natural response. so, a mega mining farm hits the system and the difficulty jacks up very high, miners leave dropping the hashrate even further, making it harder to deal with the increased difficulty, and lo and behold, we experience blocktimes that can reach several hours.

is the system perfect? of course not. no system is. but, consider that extreme difficulty drop offs would make the system MORE vulnerable to these sorts of attacks, which would simply cause a slingshot effect. an aggressive difficulty readjustment would also be detrimental WITHOUT an attacker, simply due to lucky or unlucky blocks. one of the perceived weaknesses with the KMW, which ive noticed watching the experiences of other cryptocurrencies that utilize it, is that it takes longer for the difficulty to come down than it does to go up.

the difficulty *IS* going down, and the system *IS* righting itself. presently, the only real effect this is having on the system ITSELF is a radically decreased distribution through mining, which has, conversely, helped increase valuation. if you want it to go down faster, throw some hashing power against the SOILnet, which speeds up the block times we are experiencing right now, and allows the difficulty readjustment to decrease at a faster pace.

it doesnt matter, in the end, WHAT the overall hashrate or number of miners proving consensus of the blockchain is, really. the KMW will continue to gradually reduce the difficulty to bring the average block time back to 60 seconds. i keep my system trained on the SOILnet 24/7, through our hosted mining pool... as does peter... its not about the profitablility for mining for me, its about keeping a stable and continually forward moving system in place.

im less concerned about how much i make from mining as i am with working on and producing developments for the blockchain, and as those continue to be implemented, the more practical applications we have hosted on the SOILnet, the more miners will eventually find their way on board. the EASY solution is not always the BEST solution, and the desire for a ANOTHER hard-fork of the system, for the sake of convenience, in the long run, wont solve the problem. it is not so simply an issue of a "lazy algorithm" that has lead to the lengthy block times we are experiencing presently.

our BEST solution is to continue to work on developing the practical DApps that will increase the USABILITY of the SOILcoin network, which will in turn, bring in more users and more miners, and if we can build a system that many more people WANT to use, this creates a "loyal hashrate" which will be, in the end, the absolute best defense against the sort of "mega-miner farm" attack that caused the difficulty to spike to where we are today.

i have continued to work on SOIL-Ex, our implementation of the EtherEx decentralized exchange, and have been working on solving the cross chain inter-connectivity limitations it presently has, adding in trusted price-feeds, researching "third-chain gateways", bridging the gap between centralized fiat gateways and a distributed on-chain exchange...

ive also ported aakil fernandes' SafeMarket decentralized marketplace platform onto the SOILcoin network, and have been consulting with the developer of this Ethereum-hosted DApp which is in alpha testing "over there" as well. i feel both of these DApps have a high degree of usability and practicality that will scale well towards providing the services to the autonomous agriculture and renewable energy concerns that we set out from our genesis to work with.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:17:42 PM

but you 're telling stories ... that the currency has been a failure and you are a thief , took away 5000 coins purse , swindler
abvhiael

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:12:36 AM

but you 're telling stories ... that the currency has been a failure and you are a thief , took away 5000 coins purse , swindler

im not sure i follow, but simply put, your allegations are more than a little bit ludicrous. do you care to elaborate on your denunciation and provide some evidence to this purported theft? ive never stolen a thing in my life,and i dont respond well to such libelous and defamatory statements.

if you "lost" coins during the launch, two and a half months ago, which from reading your past posts seems to be the issue here...  you did receive your testnet bounty and thanked us for that. you provided me with your main-net wallet address upon launch, and you responded, having recognized receiving the bounty..

after that, and sadly i think much of the issue was "lost in translation", as far as i can surmise, you re-installed the main net package without backing up your keystores, and in that, you certainly have to accept personal culpability, as its fairly common practice to back things up before deleting everything to start afresh. this is true with ANY cryptocurrency. as a user, you, and yourself alone, are responsible for your personal information....

BUT, if you will recall, i did everything i could to assist you in finding a way to recover that keystore, going so far as to find the highest reviewed system recovery tools i could to assist you in recovering that information... sadly, if i recall correctly, you were unable to fully rebuild the keystore file in question...

other coins you'd mined that disappeared were, as it was explained at the time, mined on an unlcled chain (a fork), which the network encountered a great deal of thanks to the instability of the blockchain with the massive amounts of hashpower we recorded against the network immediately upon launch... yourself admittedly also being one that had a high hashrate dedicated towards the system... many people experienced fluctuating balances due to forks early on, which were due to their system regaining consensus with the rest of the chain and making corrections. that issue was quickly resolved (a few hours) after our launch as the system gained enough "weight" to provide a strong consensus to the correct order of the blockchain.

now, the only 5000 SOIL i can think of that you  might be referencing is the testnet mining bounty you were sent, and when i look at the balance of the live-net account you provided upon launch, i find, presently:

0x895d4bfd8f626085db2edeca7391e2571378968d 0.009 SOIL

posts from day of the launch showed that we confirmed the 5000 SOIL testnet bounty were sent to this account, and were noted present upon a block explorer query at that time.... funds which are no longer in that account, and the only person who would have the passkey to that account is yourself. the development team is not responsible for what you do or dont do with your personal passkeys, or with whom you might share that information with, but negligence upon your part is not something that can be considered theft on our parts, nor would we (or any cryptocurrency development team) be responsible in replacing funds you lose through your own individual oversight.

its also preposterous to claim that SOILcoin is "a failure". we have a steadily increasing market valuation and capitalization. we have regular developments with several other projects presently in testing... we have provided a realistic roadmap for what we are working on over the next six months. we have already engaged the democratic process promised at our genesis to tackle changes to our parameters to combat the infationary forces we were experiencing. we are now a permanent "base currency" on the ROKOS operating system for Raspberry Pi. for a very small development team that does not take any sort of wage for its work, i think we've done incredibly well so far.

if you dont agree, you are certainly free to your opinion, but in the future, before posting misrepresentations or simple unbacked accusations, i strongly encourage you to reread the "Contributor Code of Conduct" that we as a development team adhere to and have requested that forum members also respect. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1176709.msg12973560#msg12973560) we do not hold this as a moderated forum, and you are certainly free to do what you will, but we do try to hold to a certain level of civility on this board, and ask that you do the same.

benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:33:40 AM

im not sure i follow, but simply put, your allegations are more than a little bit ludicrous. do you care to elaborate on your denunciation and provide some evidence to this purported theft? ive never stolen a thing in my life,and i dont respond well to such libelous and defamatory statements.

if you "lost" coins during the launch, two and a half months ago, which from reading your past posts seems to be the issue here...  you did receive your testnet bounty and thanked us for that. you provided me with your main-net wallet address upon launch, and you responded, having recognized receiving the bounty..

after that, and sadly i think much of the issue was "lost in translation", as far as i can surmise, you re-installed the main net package without backing up your keystores, and in that, you certainly have to accept personal culpability, as its fairly common practice to back things up before deleting everything to start afresh. this is true with ANY cryptocurrency. as a user, you, and yourself alone, are responsible for your personal information....

BUT, if you will recall, i did everything i could to assist you in finding a way to recover that keystore, going so far as to find the highest reviewed system recovery tools i could to assist you in recovering that information... sadly, if i recall correctly, you were unable to fully rebuild the keystore file in question...

other coins you'd mined that disappeared were, as it was explained at the time, mined on an unlcled chain (a fork), which the network encountered a great deal of thanks to the instability of the blockchain with the massive amounts of hashpower we recorded against the network immediately upon launch... yourself admittedly also being one that had a high hashrate dedicated towards the system... many people experienced fluctuating balances due to forks early on, which were due to their system regaining consensus with the rest of the chain and making corrections. that issue was quickly resolved (a few hours) after our launch as the system gained enough "weight" to provide a strong consensus to the correct order of the blockchain.

now, the only 5000 SOIL i can think of that you  might be referencing is the testnet mining bounty you were sent, and when i look at the balance of the live-net account you provided upon launch, i find, presently:

posts from day of the launch showed that we confirmed the 5000 SOIL testnet bounty were sent to this account, and were noted present upon a block explorer query at that time.... funds which are no longer in that account, and the only person who would have the passkey to that account is yourself. the development team is not responsible for what you do or dont do with your personal passkeys, or with whom you might share that information with, but negligence upon your part is not something that can be considered theft on our parts, nor would we (or any cryptocurrency development team) be responsible in replacing funds you lose through your own individual oversight.

its also preposterous to claim that SOILcoin is "a failure". we have a steadily increasing market valuation and capitalization. we have regular developments with several other projects presently in testing... we have provided a realistic roadmap for what we are working on over the next six months. we have already engaged the democratic process promised at our genesis to tackle changes to our parameters to combat the infationary forces we were experiencing. we are now a permanent "base currency" on the ROKOS operating system for Raspberry Pi. for a very small development team that does not take any sort of wage for its work, i think we've done incredibly well so far.

if you dont agree, you are certainly free to your opinion, but in the future, before posting misrepresentations or simple unbacked accusations, i strongly encourage you to reread the "Contributor Code of Conduct" that we as a development team adhere to and have requested that forum members also respect. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1176709.msg12973560#msg12973560) we do not hold this as a moderated forum, and you are certainly free to do what you will, but we do try to hold to a certain level of civility on this board, and ask that you do the same.

I lost coins in 1 place it was my fault for not doing backup of the portfolio but the reward that 5000 is true but I arrived 5 minutes disappeared from my wallet I did not miss any transsaccion and I can give you the address where they were sent without my consent, the pC is free of viruses porq was newly formatted
energycoin.operations

Activity: 329
Merit: 261

EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 08:05:18 AM

The infografic shows the project plan we working on with team EnergyCoin Foundation (Start-Up)

Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/685206606049599492
Community we created infografic UK version of our plan for connection sustainable green energy communities in the Netherlands.
For this ecosystem we work together with GMC, SOIL and GEO.
We present in a few weeks our roadmap to make this ecosystem reality and ROCOS platform is an importend link!

Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/683398674123206657
Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/685206606049599492
thx @GEO_Jan

This profile is managed by www.EnergyCoinfoundation.org
EnergyCoin Foundation wallet: eKvWBxxEa8APp73281vPtCctXhjm5bg89D
aagert

Activity: 330

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:45:14 PM

... if you want it to go down faster, throw some hashing power against the SOILnet, which speeds up the block times we are experiencing right now, and allows the difficulty readjustment to decrease at a faster pace. ...
My small farm is already on it. I wish SOIL a happy life =) and do what I can to help with that.
And don't answer to trolls like benjy33. He's just trying to offence and provoke you. Ignore him. Move on with soil. Someday these efforts will pay off.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 05:51:54 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 04:51:01 PM by altsheets

HowTo join http://stats.soilcoin.xyz

... You need a running gsoil instance with --rpc (rpc enabled) ...

I could connect gsoil to both the ABEESOIL-block-explorer,
AND to the app for monitored nodes on stats.soilcoin.xyz !

Happy  Smiley

---

EDIT: update ...
In case the stats client gets a new password:

Code:
cd ~/soil/eth-net-intelligence-api
nano app.json
pm2 restart app.json

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
abvhiael

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:57:37 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 01:51:37 AM by abvhiael

... if you want it to go down faster, throw some hashing power against the SOILnet, which speeds up the block times we are experiencing right now, and allows the difficulty readjustment to decrease at a faster pace. ...
My small farm is already on it. I wish SOIL a happy life =) and do what I can to help with that.
And don't answer to trolls like benjy33. He's just trying to offence and provoke you. Ignore him. Move on with soil. Someday these efforts will pay off.

i dont view the malcontents as being trolls at all. in the case of benjy33, he was one of our testnet contributors, and in my view, is a valued member of the community. he experienced problems on launch date, as i detailed in my response to him, which i did my best to alleviate, unfortunately with inconclusive results.

i have a background in customer-service, previously working for siriusxm as a "saves manager", which meant me and my team were responsible for solving the problems customers were experiencing to such a degree that they were prepared to disassosciate themselves from our services. i was among the top-tier of agents doing this, with very high customer satisfaction scores, and a strong adherence to teh corporate protocol. i took great pride in my numbers, generally "saving" between 75-80% of the customers, where the corporate average hovered at about 53%.

i view the community as our consumers, without them purchasing and selling SOIL on the exchange, we would have no liquidity. without them participating in the consensus engine via mining, we would have no distribution. now, the old adage remains, you cant keep EVERYONE happy. especially in the world of cryptocurrency.

there will always be, by the very nature of the altcoin ecosystem, demagogues and fomenters of descontent. there will be other currency developers seeking to gain leverage for their own project by sowing mistrust in ones project. there will be those simply upset that they arent making ridiculous profits from ones system. therell be the shit-disturbers that just enjoy, as you said, trying to provoke and cause offense. still, they cant be ignored.

i will always do my level best to address their concerns, even when common sense dictates that they are trying to pull a scam, or are just bitching for the sake of being unpleasant. when i can provide a solution to their issue, i can possibly create loyalty towards the project with that person. and they might mention the positive experience in dealing with their complication to others, which boosts our reputation as a fairly-operated cryptocurrency.

and even if not, by addressing these folks in an equanimous way, it also prevents others who wish to come in and just act like dumbshits from doing so. ill look at the posting history of complainants, to see if this is just a simple pattern of spreading uncertainty with no reason but to be a muckraker, and at which point, ill usually call them out on that. but, where a genuine issue exists, if i can find a solution, ill spend the time looking for it. to do otherwise, im my way of doing business, is lazy and irresponsible.

plus, it helps steer conversations back to the issues at hand, to keep things on topic. i have always loved a challenge, and genuinely feel bad when i cant solve a problem for someone. limits have to be placed on the benefactory nature of the development team, one cant give away the horse, saddle and all, or one gains the reputation of being soft-handed in business, but extending what aid is possible, within reason, is always a good business practice. id rather err on the side of caution than ignore what might become a cancer later on.

i believe all of these efforts will, indeed, pay off, eventually. both with the developments we are working on with SOIL and in dealing with FUDsters. every project will have stumbling blocks, it is adversity which creates strength. irregardless of any contretemps we might experience, my dedication to the project will remain undiminished. i spend, easily, 6-8 hours a day working on any number of aspects towards further evolution of the SOILcoin project.

right now, the SOIL-Ex platform is working, in alpha testing, and im researching how to incorporate smart contract driven sidechains to promote cross-chain interconnectivity so that two-way pegged sucurrencies can be utilized for trading one altcoin to another on our decentralized exchange.  the porting of SafeMarket goes along at a snails pace, the infrastructure is built and the contracts deployed, but the rebranding and extensive testing have yet to be done.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: