April 20, 2024, 01:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: none
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable  (Read 237556 times)
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:43:03 PM

a direct link to the application on the Google Play Store can also be reached by:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soilcoin.currency

in case anyone has any troubles reaching it thru the link on the button in peter's post above, which brings you to the testing page. this is our first foray into android apps, so ... big old learning curve for both of us with this particular project. hope everyone is having a great weekend!! thanks again to Crypto4jan with the assistance in getting this project off the ground with his donation of .09BTC towards the cost of the Google Play publishers fee, and to the anonymous donation of 1000 SOIL from whomsoever you are!!

hello? if you actually had an investor, certainly they would be buying up the cheap coins...

hello!

actually, what we'd have would be a silent, short term speculator. what we need are long-sighted investors who realize the positive value shift that retail integration would bring, overall and long-term to the value of the currency that they already hold.

we are looking for investors to come on board SOILcoin to accelerate the application development, and have made applications in many areas towards that, but naturally, ANY legitimate real-scale fiat injection like that into the project is something that takes SEVERAL months to realize. seeing as we are not yet two months with a live blockchain, such a monster would be impossible to have set up by now. peter and i have done everything, thus far, without renumeration and completely on our own dime and time...

now, if you know of corporate sponsors that would be interested in the project outcomes we are working towards, while remaining relatively hands-off in the general direction of development, definitely get them in contact with us! i have had conversations with a couple venture capitalist firms, who are vetting and investigating the project and the technology behind it; and have made preliminary contact with industry specific enterprises regarding corporate sponsorships for ongoing progression, but those things take time.

in the meantime, i will investigate what outlets are available to raise capital towards achieving the milestones that will propel us further along in a timely manner... hence, the bitcoin-crowdfunding campaign in hopes of raising the 2BTC needed to pay for express inclusion at coinpayments.net ( https://www.btc-funding.com/campaigns/5658e2b2069f95ce56000005 ) which will not only immediately enjoin SOILs ability at their online marketplace, but also provide the daily, low-cost crypto-to-fiat exchange for merchants who will accept SOIL as currency and which provides them with peace of mind when dealing with a volatile and swiftly changing cryptocurrency exchange rate (which is faced by EVERY altcoin).

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
123sss

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:13:40 PM

What a problem the blockexplorer?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 03:33:05 PM

hello? if you actually had an investor, certainly they would be buying up the cheap coins...
I'm an investor but only a small one and  buying only for very low prices.
I my vision SOIL is very undervalued and I ask people who supporting EnergyCoin also support SOIL but it is their choice if they do.
If you want to trade some SOIL for ENRG then PM me.
I pay 5-10 ENRG for 1 SOIL depending on exchange rate.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
soil (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

SOILteam

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 03:44:55 PM

Thanks for letting us know.
DNS problem of the provider.

Direct URL:
http://45.32.235.55:8000
soil (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

SOILteam

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 04:04:23 PM

Thanks for letting us know.
DNS problem of the provider.

Direct URL:
http://45.32.235.55:8000

Seems to be solved.
123sss

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:28:24 PM

thanks
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:54:34 AM

a direct link to the application on the Google Play Store can also be reached by:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.soilcoin.currency

in case anyone has any troubles reaching it thru the link on the button in peter's post above, which brings you to the testing page. this is our first foray into android apps, so ... big old learning curve for both of us with this particular project. hope everyone is having a great weekend!! thanks again to Crypto4jan with the assistance in getting this project off the ground with his donation of .09BTC towards the cost of the Google Play publishers fee, and to the anonymous donation of 1000 SOIL from whomsoever you are!!

hello!

actually, what we'd have would be a silent, short term speculator. what we need are long-sighted investors who realize the positive value shift that retail integration would bring, overall and long-term to the value of the currency that they already hold.

we are looking for investors to come on board SOILcoin to accelerate the application development, and have made applications in many areas towards that, but naturally, ANY legitimate real-scale fiat injection like that into the project is something that takes SEVERAL months to realize. seeing as we are not yet two months with a live blockchain, such a monster would be impossible to have set up by now. peter and i have done everything, thus far, without renumeration and completely on our own dime and time...

now, if you know of corporate sponsors that would be interested in the project outcomes we are working towards, while remaining relatively hands-off in the general direction of development, definitely get them in contact with us! i have had conversations with a couple venture capitalist firms, who are vetting and investigating the project and the technology behind it; and have made preliminary contact with industry specific enterprises regarding corporate sponsorships for ongoing progression, but those things take time.

in the meantime, i will investigate what outlets are available to raise capital towards achieving the milestones that will propel us further along in a timely manner... hence, the bitcoin-crowdfunding campaign in hopes of raising the 2BTC needed to pay for express inclusion at coinpayments.net ( https://www.btc-funding.com/campaigns/5658e2b2069f95ce56000005 ) which will not only immediately enjoin SOILs ability at their online marketplace, but also provide the daily, low-cost crypto-to-fiat exchange for merchants who will accept SOIL as currency and which provides them with peace of mind when dealing with a volatile and swiftly changing cryptocurrency exchange rate (which is faced by EVERY altcoin).

ok I will be patient , .. Is There a total of all coin reaches 1 million Huh Huh Huh
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:15:10 AM

ok I will be patient , .. Is There a total of all coin reaches 1 million Huh Huh Huh
More than 2 million.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 07:43:46 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 08:51:52 AM by crypto4jan

More than 2 million.
2M - 1M Soil community reserve check: http://soilcoin.xyz/index.php/community/

Edit:
I see so low buy support on https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SOIL
Maybe a nice change to get some real cheap SOIL.

abvhiael

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:32:52 PM

More than 2 million.
2M - 1M Soil community reserve check: http://soilcoin.xyz/index.php/community/

Edit:
I see so low buy support on https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SOIL
Maybe a nice change to get some real cheap SOIL.

800,000 community reserve originally set aside. present balance of  746718.085 SOIL  reflects first day deduction of testnet bounties, faucet balance, exchange and geeky bounty.
150,000 developers reserve for peter. present balance remains at 150000.05 SOIL
50,000 developers reserve for abvhiael. present balance remains at 49999.88081975 SOIL

212601 block height represents total mintage of 1,700,808 SOIL

total market available SOIL - 1,700,808 SOIL
total supply of SOIL           -  2,647,526 SOIL

i dont understand the lack of buy support. if one looks at the other ETH-offets.. EXP sees a 28% pump in its price again, this with a community board full of FUDsters complaining about a lack of "visible enthusiasm and development". SHF has a community board that has been stuck in place for nearly two weeks with complaints of "a lot of silence going around here" and users wanting to, sarcastically, take the coin over. hundreds of altcoins and vanitycoins have absentee developers that remain vigorously traded with healthy valuations.

conversely, we have a very positive and involved (albeit small) community, with a minimum amount of FUDsters coming along and blindly making prognostications to the future of the project. we have ongoing and regular development with nearly daily communication with a great enthusiasm for where we are going with this project.

eventually the community as a whole is going to catch on that we're busy doing a lot of things on this end with development... you wanted a paper wallet.. you got one within a week. you wanted an android wallet.. you got one. we have had a faucet up and running since the first week. we were set on an exchange a week after launch.

right now we're working on a full featured explorer to replace the basic but functional one we have had up and running since launch. we are beta testing our SOIL hosted mining pool and trying to prettify it, payouts are working, its simply the presentation of such are not presented in an attractive and simple to understand way.

middleware DApps are being worked on towards our pet projects (mine is the decentralized on-chain exchange, with cross chain interconnectedness which requires a lot of working cogs). we are pursuing retail integration aggressively, and seeking out capital investment and corporate sponsorship in a proper way. this hard work will not go unnoticed. and we are doing this entirely on our own, with no outside development being offered or pursued; and with no renumeration.

so, yeah, if you want to invest in a development team that is dedicated to its project, is willing to interact with the community and solve community issues and requests in a timely manner, if you want to grab a currency on the cheap and hold it until the market corrects itself, if you want a coin where there has been ZERO developer dumps and a concrete road plan for near and medium term investment.. then SOIL is a perfect investment. BUT... i doubt a lot of traders actually look behind the curtain, or perform due diligence towards what they actually invest in on the markets.

im going to keep working on this project irregardless. i can see where we can take this, where we already positioning ourselves with regards to focusing on the larger applications that will serve our long term goals and targeted niche industry needs. i have a futurists mind when it comes to realization of what a globally networked programmatic virtual machine is capable of, and it will hchange the landscape of cryptocurrency. i will continue to constantly watch what open source DApps are being built and finding ways of integrating similar ideas into our ecosystem. when the community is ready to jump on board, im sure theyll do in a hurry; but personally, im not going to wring my hands over where the present valuation is, because i know it is an artificial low, and truly theres nowhere to go but UP.

what YOU can do... word of mouth.. let others know about SOIL, point them over to our website or to this forum... start developing DApps for the blockchain and get your hands dirty. build something you think others would use.. be it a rock/paper/scissors gambling app or a microlending app... buy cheap and hold. get INVOLVED.

next week, when we have reached 2 million minted SOIL, i will begin the democratic voting process with relation to the future evolution of the system, and i would like to know what issue YOU feel is the most important to address with a vote. i have an idea as to what id like to have promulgated as an issue at the present time, but i want to hear your ideas rather than just force my thoughts of what needs to be voted upon down your throats. this will be a oneSoil/oneVote process, so you will be voting with your STAKED wallet address. coins held on the market wallets will not be eligible as they are "in flux". we will have a 2 week voting window set.

being as there are no applicable DApps created for this voting process yet; the mechanisms behind that are just not there yet; we will be hosting the vote here on this forum, and if you wish to vote on the matter up for balloting in the main thread, thats entirely acceptable; or if you wish to remain pseudo-anonymous you can PM me with your wallet address and cast your vote. open and impartial community involvement has always been one of the cornerstones behind the SOILcoin project, and your opinion will help craft the direction we pursue with the underlying mechanisms behind the virtual machine.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 10:18:08 AM

knip knip

what YOU can do... word of mouth.. let others know about SOIL, point them over to our website or to this forum... start developing DApps for the blockchain and get your hands dirty. build something you think others would use.. be it a rock/paper/scissors gambling app or a microlending app... buy cheap and hold. get INVOLVED.

knip knip
That is true and everybody can contribute more or less.

knip knip

next week, when we have reached 2 million minted SOIL, i will begin the democratic voting process with relation to the future evolution of the system, and i would like to know what issue YOU feel is the most important to address with a vote. i have an idea as to what id like to have promulgated as an issue at the present time, but i want to hear your ideas rather than just force my thoughts of what needs to be voted upon down your throats. this will be a oneSoil/oneVote process, so you will be voting with your STAKED wallet address. coins held on the market wallets will not be eligible as they are "in flux". we will have a 2 week voting window set.

being as there are no applicable DApps created for this voting process yet; the mechanisms behind that are just not there yet; we will be hosting the vote here on this forum, and if you wish to vote on the matter up for balloting in the main thread, thats entirely acceptable; or if you wish to remain pseudo-anonymous you can PM me with your wallet address and cast your vote. open and impartial community involvement has always been one of the cornerstones behind the SOILcoin project, and your opinion will help craft the direction we pursue with the underlying mechanisms behind the virtual machine.

Nice idea and the first development I realy like to see is voting using DApp.
btw only voting for the mined SOIL I think and not with the community reserve?

Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:13:20 PM

Can't believe I bought some Soil at 600 sat. Will withdraw and forget  them for a year. Smiley
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:40:14 PM

Can't believe I bought some Soil at 600 sat. Will withdraw and forget  them for a year. Smiley
You can vote soon then.
EnergyCoin was in the beginning also not wanted and I got then tons of ENRG for only 11 Satoshi.
Not that I can or will sell now but we are now @ 100-200 Satoshi.
Once SOIL is discoverd and proved that the dev-team is believing in the future then SOIL can fly.
We need just have patience for weeks or months or maybe more than a year.
If people want to exchange SOIL for ENRG just PM me.

abvhiael

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:49:09 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 03:43:32 AM by abvhiael

Nice idea and the first development I realy like to see is voting using DApp.
btw only voting for the mined SOIL I think and not with the community reserve?

there are decentralized voting DApps available against the ethereum platform, but they tend to be one person/one vote schemes. by going with oneSOIL/oneVote, we dont really have an option for that yet DApp-wise. ive crossed my eyes over the code behind the voting DApps but cant see how to call ones address balance to weight ones vote.

the community reserve balance will not be used for voting. i think thats an unfair advantage to create a voting bloc that truly, in the most basic way, BELONGS to the community. the developers reserves, seeing as they each represent a single individual, will be eligible, as peter and i SHOULD have input where we think the outcome should go, but with ten times the volume of SOIL compared to the developers reserves potentially available to vote (which is why i set the threshold for this to begin institution) i feel there will be a greater deal of democracy.

ill give it until friday to allow community members to offer up what elements of SOIL theyd like put to a vote and if theres a clear cut  majority regarding that, then thats what we'll vote upon. i have my personal idea of what id like to see voted upon, and ill present that, and reasons for and against.

i think that one thing that is important to have community input over right now is the targeted block time. if the mining process is the engine behind the blockchain, the targeted block time is its heartbeat. it underpins the frequency of currency issuance and the speed of transaction confirmations. it keeps the system running to the ordered rate, with the block difficulty adjusting itself compared to the overall computational power performing hashes against the algorithmic problem on the network, which keeps this heartbeat steady. to avoid extreme volatility in the difficulty, the retargeting adjustment is less than a factor of four per cycle, and with the kimoto gravity well algorithm acting as our difficulty adjuster, our system is fairly reactive to keep the block time fairly equal.

one of the things that has kept our valuation low is the healthy but inflationary distribution of SOIL through the mining process. At present, with the 15 second targeted block time, which with an 8 SOIL block reward, is equal to approximately 48,000 SOIL being minted every day. This brings us to the first scheduled block reward halving (at 15,000,000 minted SOIL), reducing from 8 to 4 SOIL per block, within a single calendar year from our launch, in ~ mid-October, 2016.

now, our original intention had been for a 35 second blocktime, but in refreshing gsoil thru the update of geth, oversight and standardized ethereum parameters resulted in a reduction of that time to 15 seconds, skewing our original distribution scheduling. realistically, in practice, doubling the target block time back to the approximate 30 seconds originally sought, would decrease the inflation rate by a third, and at the same time increasing the time until next halving from ~1year to closer to 2years... giving more people a chance to mine during its highest inflation period and presenting a convenient period to watch how PoS on ethereum-based systems works or fails in differing implementations on ETH or the other forks.

short block time cons
shorter block times causes more mining power to be wasted on orphan blocks  that are created thanks to block propagation delays across the breadth of the network. after a new block is generated for solution, it takes differing times to reach the whole of the network. some nodes receive the new block hash quicker than others. if, after a block is solved; and a new one is spawned; not everyone will receive the new block at the same time. nature of the beast. if the new block is solved nearly immediately, while the late receiver creates a separate new block with a -1 height compared to rest of the blockchain, it will most likely be an orphan block that will be rejected by the rest of the network. the mining power that went into creating the orphan block was practically wasted.

it usually only takes a few seconds for a block to propagate across the whole network, but for arguments sake, let's say it's averages out to 3 seconds. SOILcoin presently has a block target time of 15 seconds. so on average, every 15 seconds, someone makes a new block, and the rest of the network wastes 3 seconds of mining power trying to make an orphan block. that's 20% of global network mining power wasted. furthermore, individual miners with slower produced hashrates will waste much more mining power on orphans. this is on the assumption of 3 seconds total network propagation, it could be lower or higher than that, but it *IS* a factor.

there are also security implications. the ratio of typical generation delay to typical block mining time also affects how frequently confirmations may be reverted, as transactions could be confirmed on an orphan block. if the target block generation time is too short, then it is more likely that blocks may be solved nearly simultaneously. this causes the network to split its time mining power on both chains, on which MORE simultaneous blocks may be solved; and the resultant overall effect can sometimes be a something resembling a tree of blocks rather than the desired long and linear chain of blocks; before network consensus is remade and everyone is mining on the longest, and thus, official, chain.

short block times pros
a fast distribution has it advantages, it presents a vigorous amount of SOIL reaching the market every day, which benefits the miners in a way because they can sell in volume, and benefits the purchasers by presenting larger blocks of inexpensive assets. unfortunately, with a larger distribution, the process of accretional upward value momentum is much more difficult to attain.

it benefits retail integration as there are MORE SOILcoins available to spend. fast block times help retail confirmations occur in a much shorter time frame, which helps the merchant and customer using SOIL to purchase goods. especially in Point of Sale purchases, where the customer doesnt want to be standing at the counter for several minutes waiting for transaction confirmation. online purchases, this would be less of a problem.

with faster block times, difficulty can be adjusted much more swiftly, it can be more REACTIVE to the demands and hashrates of the system. this assists in keeping the difficulty from becoming impossibly high after a mining farm disconnects from the network, resulting in a stagnant chain. it helps solo miners and small pools as there are more blocks available a day that are solvable, which means more potential SOIL available.

short block times also reduce the risk of double spend attacks, where a transaction is made between X and Y. X sends his amount to Y and recieves the asset the Y returns. X then IMMEDIATELY cancels the transaction, keeping Ys asset and retaining his asset as well. with a short block time, this becomes MUCH more difficult.

long block times
if block confirmation time is too LONG, then blocks are propagated infrequently and creates inconvenience when transaction confirmations take too lengthy a time. this has been an issue with Bitcoins trouble at time gaining a stronger foothold with retail integration, whether this is truly the case with confirmations or just the general perception. it DOES make for a more stable blockchain, as there are less orphaned blocks and less mining power is thus wasted on creating those, even with network block propagation delay.

a reduction in the distribution creates a different supply/demand ratio, and this can help increase the valuation of SOIL via less making it to the market daily, even among the high hashrate dedicated miners, making mining more profitable and creating advantages for those who have held and not traded out at low valuations.

ANY change to the block time, shorter or longer, WILL require updates to the system, meaning a new downloaded update version of gsoil will be necessary to ensure everyone is on the same blockchain with the new block time.

i propose the following options for block time targeting

A - 10-12 seconds - what Buterin proposes would be sustainable
B - 15 seconds     - leave it as is
C - 30 seconds     - closer to what we intended in the first place
D - 60 seconds     - about the average block time target among all altcoins
E - 120 seconds    - about 1/5th the time of BTC, still leading to stronger stability but longer overall confirmations

thats my idea and reasoning why i think we should base our first community driven vote on the block time generation (and distribution schedule) for SOIL. id love to hear others ideas on what to vote on, or to hear their thoughts on my proposal.

abvhiael

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:59:57 AM

Others maybe panic dump, take small profit and move on. Thats crypto at the moment. but im sure there will be other times too. And then the strong and good developed coins will be at much more attention then they are now (in my opinion)

that is the sad state of crypto. one might only wish that coins that are declared dead (dev has walked away from them, network hashing power has dropped to 0, stalled blockchain) would be immediately taken off the exchanges. so many languish. before i invest online, i check threads like (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=812247.0) and see if theres any point, especially if they just drop like rotten fruit off the exchanges. looking through bittrex, theres a LOT of coins that will be delisted on december 4th, due to low volume, no interest.

we have a healthy volume right now, which with constant development and interaction, i think we'll increase interest. we're cheap as hell right now, and "young" as far as cryptocurrencies go.

the altcoin investor world has become savvy, and perhaps somewhat jaded. i said it a long time ago, trust from teh community is paramount, and if you gain it, you fight like hell to keep it because if you lose that trust, you are DONE. transparency is important, but so is dedication. the natural deaths of many of those vanity coins that proliferated will happen, and less currencies are being created, although theres still same old-same old cryptos coming out, or being rebranded. once the markets have cleaned out the flotsam and jetsam of scam coins, the ones left standing, the ones with active communities and developers, theyll thrive.
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:40:01 AM

I hope there will soon be crowded this coin  Smiley
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 07:03:04 AM

D - 60 seconds     - about the average block time target among all altcoins

I think that is for SOIL the best option. Less new coin created each day and for now the very fast time is not needed yet.
EnergyCoin we go also fork and bring back to 1 minute becouse of network, CPU/MEM and storage requirements.
Making SOIL faster is always posible in the future and 48KSOIL per day is very much and also a reason the price is low on Bittrex.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 07:32:41 AM

Yes i agree they should increase block time.
abvhiael

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:51:15 PM

while we are working towards retail integrations for SOILcoin, you can help!
cryptostore has a poll regarding what new coin should be included as currency on their online altcoin marketplace. currently Litecoin, Blackcoin, Dash, Doge, Ether, Feathercoin, Hyper, Mintcoin, Nubits, Novacoin, Potcoin, Peercoin, Startcoin, Unobtanium, and Vertcoin are accepted. they do partner with coinpayments, which we have launched our crowdfunding campaign towards, so getting voted in at cryptostore might also help get that accomplished without the need for premium inclusion needs.

you can vote here:
https://thecryptostore.com/index.php?id_cms=21&controller=cms
choose "Other" and then enter SOILcoin in the field presented.

their online altcoin marketplace, with a vast number of goods available, is at https://thecryptostore.com/index.php

p.s.: i want a quad copter with digital camera accessory for christmas, in case any of you are in good with ol' st nick....
Zywiec

Activity: 414

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:54:23 PM

Vote has been sent.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: