Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to buy bitcoin?  (Read 6358 times)
coingiant1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:11:50 PM

I personally prefer localbitcoins, only from the reputed sellers to reduce the hassle. Zebpay is also good place to buy bitcoins. I always prefer to buy bitcoins only from legit sellers even when the quote high price not from the scammers who are quoting a dream low price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:04:30 PM

i use to buy and sell through localbitcoins.com site any time i can buy and sell and all transaction are through bank , so fully secure. no scam. and get the best price in the market

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:19:26 AM

I do here through escrow. Payment is done by bank transfer.
Has been working out well so far.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

arthurminton

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:24:36 PM

I would suggest go either exchange it locally or zebpay the money you will get from locally exchanging would be spend on services which are already available on zebpay, I majorly use zebpay.

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 10:26:54 AM

I personally prefer localbitcoins, only from the reputed sellers to reduce the hassle. Zebpay is also good place to buy bitcoins. I always prefer to buy bitcoins only from legit sellers even when the quote high price not from the scammers who are quoting a dream low price.

I would suggest go either exchange it locally or zebpay the money you will get from locally exchanging would be spend on services which are already available on zebpay, I majorly use zebpay.

Thanks for recommendation and encouraging words Smiley

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
ChiPh

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:31:01 AM

I am planning to buy bitcoin and for newbie member like me this thread is very informative. Since I am not very experienced about this, would prefer to meet the buyer in person. 
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:03:27 PM

I am planning to buy bitcoin and for newbie member like me this thread is very informative. Since I am not very experienced about this, would prefer to meet the buyer in person. 

There is a website called localbitcoins where we can find people near by and maybe meet them for the exchange.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 12:08:12 AM

Where are you from?Given the percentage of population using bitcoin in India,it is very difficult to find a buyer/seller near you unless you live in metro.
ChiPh

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:37:04 AM

Where are you from?Given the percentage of population using bitcoin in India,it is very difficult to find a buyer/seller near you unless you live in metro.
Yes it is very difficult to find it is very difficult to find buyer. I live in Mumbai, can you suggest some sellers from Mumbai? Have you ever purchased bitcoins form local seller? Please share your experience and precautions needed to be taken while purchasing.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:46:32 PM

I can buy and sell both. PM me for further details.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 08:53:47 PM

Yes it is very difficult to find it is very difficult to find buyer. I live in Mumbai, can you suggest some sellers from Mumbai? Have you ever purchased bitcoins form local seller? Please share your experience and precautions needed to be taken while purchasing.
I am not from Mumbai so I can't suggest anyone to you but there is a whatsapp group of bitcoin users where you can meet many buyers and sellers.You may find someone from Mumbai there
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:25:09 AM

I personally know some traders from North India. But i'm not sure about their state. Our whats app group having some traders ( Accepts BTC <-> Paytm, Mobikwik, Bank Deposite, etc.,).

And also you can find some of your local traders from "Mycelium" mobile app.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:59:40 AM

zebpay is the fastest way to buy bitcoins after document verification
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:32:43 PM

zebpay is the fastest way to buy bitcoins after document verification
yes thats true.You can buy and sell bitcoin easily on Zebpay app without any hassle

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:45:46 PM

First thing why you want to buy bitcoins ?

second thing how you wish to buy bitcoins. There are so many ways to buy bitcoins I have given deep review about bitcoin wallets on my blog. Well  there are mainly four ways to buy bitcoins Anonymously, Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal and E-currencies. Choose any one them to buy bitcoins.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 10:37:57 PM

second thing how you wish to buy bitcoins. There are so many ways to buy bitcoins I have given deep review about bitcoin wallets on my blog. Well  there are mainly four ways to buy bitcoins Anonymously, Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal and E-currencies. Choose any one them to buy bitcoins.
I heard if you buy bitcoin with PayPal,they block your account.Is it true? If yes how to buy btc with PayPal can you please elaborate?
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 12:50:15 AM

I heard if you buy bitcoin with PayPal,they block your account.Is it true? If yes how to buy btc with PayPal can you please elaborate?

Majorly people buy bitcoins with local currency as everyone want to get money directly to local currency and mostly all countries trying to gt business in digital world.
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:53:53 PM

i mostly use localbitcoin.com for buying,selling and trading bitcoin. that is trsuted secured and they have lot of security. you also can buy and sell bitcoin in lowest and highest rate by this.but in exchange service you can't.

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:45:16 PM

i mostly use localbitcoin.com for buying,selling and trading bitcoin. that is trsuted secured and they have lot of security. you also can buy and sell bitcoin in lowest and highest rate by this.but in exchange service you can't.
is not localbitcoin also a bitcoin exchange?

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:06:32 AM

i suppose local bitcoin is the best way to buy or sell bitcoin because it exactly gives what we need we get our coins from our own locallity and hence the cerculation of money flows in a cycle
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: