Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL website offline..  (Read 2548 times)
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 04:17:45 AM

No, but BFL as an entity is limiting it's contact with Bitcointalk.  I'm speaking merely as myself and as a pool operator.  On the rare occasions BFL intends to interact with this community, I will post as BFL_Josh.  

BFL needs to corral its users where it can control the discussion better and limit conversation of unwanted topics. BFL forums are a BFL friendly sandbox where negative opinions of BFL are not allowed.

And Bitcointalk is just the opposite!  Grin Grin

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeek_W

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 04:41:49 AM

No, but BFL as an entity is limiting it's contact with Bitcointalk.  I'm speaking merely as myself and as a pool operator.  On the rare occasions BFL intends to interact with this community, I will post as BFL_Josh. 

BFL needs to corral its users where it can control the discussion better and limit conversation of unwanted topics. BFL forums are a BFL friendly sandbox where negative opinions of BFL are not allowed.

And Bitcointalk is just the opposite!  Grin Grin

There are plenty of fence sitters getting sore bums too remember!

Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 08:48:15 AM

The sheer amount of potential subterfuge, aimed at ALL THE ASIC manufacturers is of some concern to me.

Surely at least one of the main 3 ASIC developers aren't conducting sock puppet trolling of these ASIC threads? I recognise that it's impossible to weed out the commercial subterfuge from the plain old-fashioned anti-bitcoin variety, and so as a way of creating tension between the developers themselves (as well as uncertainty amongst buyers), this sort of thread is pure gold for the Bitcoin-hater contingent.

Vires in numeris
majorddf

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 11:09:24 AM

I do find it painfully ironic that every thing about Bitcoin is based on trust, yet no one seems to trust ANYTHING.

There are many elements on this forum who could very well be the undoing of bitcoin.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:33:47 PM

I do find it painfully ironic that every thing about Bitcoin is based on trust, yet no one seems to trust ANYTHING.

There are many elements on this forum who could very well be the undoing of bitcoin.

Sad but true.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
proper_proper

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:38:05 PM

I think the undoing of bitcoin will be done by career criminals and scam artists like pirate and Sunny V (of BFL) who is a convicted criminal scam artist.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:58:40 PM

I think the undoing of bitcoin will be done by career criminals and scam artists like pirate and Sunny V (of BFL) who is a convicted criminal scam artist.
Why did you not use bold? If you had increased the size AND bolded your statement, I would have believed you.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
majorddf

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 04:08:49 PM

Why did you not use bold? If you had increased the size AND bolded your statement, I would have believed you.

+1

Got quite a belly laugh from that.

Hell if he had chucked an italics tag around it as well I would have charged off to cancel my order.
yrtrnc (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:41:45 PM

I concur Wink

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: