Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News! European Refugee Crisis Resolved!  (Read 7979 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 03:09:38 PM

Is anyone even watching the livestream from Hungary right now? This is just vandalism and criminal. I would NEVER let anyone who participated in this incident into the country (ever). The big fence that they're building should be completed in 1 month.

However I would like to see one of the middle east countries how they react if 3-5 million european move there in a short period of time.Will they allow the europeans to live out their religion and culture?Would they allow hundreds of churches??
Enough is enough. The eastern EU countries got it completely right.
Correct. There is no way that they would allow that move, especially building hundreds of churches. I also agree that after a certain number, they should stop letting them in. It's just going to cause problems in Europe, nothing else.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:11:58 PM

the bastards are going through croatia now

better stream here, fuckers are throwing rocks at the police  and trying to break through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PnapmSRO2I

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 05:19:13 PM

One thing that everyone seems to forget. Vaccination. This is an influx of unvaccinated people into Europe that is going on. Something similar happens in Ukraine, which stopped buying vaccines from Russia last year and now only 10-20% of children receive vaccines. Cases of Polio have already been reported.

So with all the Middle-East refugees coming into Europe. How many of them are vaccinated, what will be the proportion of the vaccinated population in the end? Can this lead to some potentially unpleasant epidemics?

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 05:24:24 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 06:57:19 PM by Nemo1024

Merkel is doing Russia's bidding as usually, since she's being blackmailed with her Stasi file.
Many of the "refugees" have been sponsored by the Russian secret services, to inflate a crisis and shift European public attention from Ukraine to this.

The last thing Russia needs is a destabilised and weakened Europe. Last time it happened, 1941-1945 became a difficult period for the Russian people.

And Russia is screaming about the murder and hardship of people in Novorossia, not the the world is interested in hearing about it.

Don't put everything upside-down, Tzupy... Because what you and the like of you do, is try to frame Russia for everything and then see it it would stick. This strategy leads to such absurd hoaxes/accusations, as "Russia sending troops to Syria". So what? If it was true, would it then mean "bad" Russia fighting against "good" ISIS terrorists?

Also, what "Stasi file"? Tell me what is a simpler theory (let's remember Occam's razor here): some obscure "Stasi file" or a very palpable wire-tapping of Merkel's phone by USA and 174 American military bases on German soil?

PS: and while we are at it. Europe now pressures Russia that it must take in Middle-Eastern refugees, conveniently forgetting that Russia is already a host to over 800000 refugees from Ukraine. At least these refugees - unlike those from the Middle-East - speak the same language and carry the same culture and religion.

PSS: an interesting read:
http://www.rt.com/op-edge/315571-syria-russia-us-isis/
Chris Bambery:
What gradually goes unreported as well is that Moscow has been attempting to open up dialogue between the Assad regime and the Western-backed opposition, the non-jihadist opposition. There have been some talks which Putin has encouraged. It was also revealed in the British media that three years ago Moscow proposed similar deals – a deal whereby potentially Assad could have stood down and a new coalition government involving a Baath party could have been formed, as a solution. The Americans and the British rejected that, because they believed they were on the verge of over throwing Assad. So what the Russian are doing here is rather more complex than what the Western media is also indicating. They are intervening, yes, they help Assad, but they are also trying to find a political solution to the civil war in Syria.
And on-topic from the same Op-Edge:
RT: The US is now blaming the Assad regime for allowing extremists to get into Syria. Is that how you see it?

Gregory R. Copley: Not at all. In fact we’ve consistently reported from the ground, from inside sources there that the uprising against the Assad government was externally sponsored, predominantly by Turkey backed by Qatar, at that time by Saudi Arabia, and supported by the Obama White House. This is an externally generated war; there is no question about it. What is significant is that the continuation of this war to remove President [Bashar] Assad has generated the refugees. Most of them have flown through Turkey and are then being pushed into Europe by the Turkish government. So this is quite a significant strategic development, and Turkey is the cornerstone of this and yet it is supported by the US. The clear answer to resolving the war against Islamic State is to curtail Turkey’s support for the groups which make up Islamic State and for the IS’s direct contacts with the Turkish government itself.

Aaand something from Lada Ray:

Syria Spotlight From the Horse’s Mouth: Syrian President Bashar Assad – Exclusive Interview to the Russian Media
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2015/09/16/whats-really-going-on-in-syria-from-the-horses-mouth-syrian-president-bashar-assad-exclusive-interview-to-the-russian-media/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:09:55 AM

One thing that everyone seems to forget. Vaccination. This is an influx of unvaccinated people into Europe that is going on. Something similar happens in Ukraine, which stopped buying vaccines from Russia last year and now only 10-20% of children receive vaccines. Cases of Polio have already been reported.

So with all the Middle-East refugees coming into Europe. How many of them are vaccinated, what will be the proportion of the vaccinated population in the end? Can this lead to some potentially unpleasant epidemics?

Syrians are actually pretty well vaccinated as they had a more or less good healthcare system before the civil war. Maybe kids born in the last few years could be an issue, but more importantly hepatitis is quite common over there.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 11:18:28 AM

Syrians are actually pretty well vaccinated as they had a more or less good healthcare system before the civil war. Maybe kids born in the last few years could be an issue, but more importantly hepatitis is quite common over there.

Good point, Snail2, you are absolutely correct. Cuba, Syria, Lybia, Egypt all had pretty good health-care system (thanks to help from USSR) until "democracy" go imported.

The war in Syria is raging since 2011, so we can assume that children born in the terrorist-infested areas in 2012 and onwards will probably have missing vaccination (funny how it took 3-4 years for the refugee wave to reach Europe, by the way). Looks like the same situation as we see in Ukraine now, re vaccination.

apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:13:04 PM

Its very good news. But its not the permanent solution to the crisis. Syria battle is going for long. It has to end now. UN should be more active in resolving the issue.

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:18:00 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 09:00:12 AM by LaudaM

Its very good news. But its not the permanent solution to the crisis. Syria battle is going for long. It has to end now. UN should be more active in resolving the issue.
Did you actually even read anything that was written in the thread? Of course you did not.
And it must be remembered that in the past 3 years, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has granted refugee status to a total of nine refugees from Syria (out of a total of 13 applications). The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has praised the efforts by the Kingdom, to provide safe shelter for the poor Syrian refugees.
There is no solution. Building mosques is a waste of time and money. Obviously the crisis is escalating and we're shifting attention from Ukraine and Russia towards somewhere else. I would not let anyone illegal in. Just imagine how easy it is for terrorists to get inside marching in the middle of a big group of refugees. I am aware that they are some good people coming, but their numbers are small compared to the number of bad. I've both heard and seen how these guys tend to behave and it's worse than people think

Hungary should continue what they're doing, i.e. protecting their border. It looks like they're stuck at the Croatian border now.

Update: Small corrections.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:57:19 PM

European Refugee Crisis will be never resolved until in the countries from where come the refugees will be progress, growth and wealth. Always (with or without war) will be people which will ask e better life going out of their poor country. And the destination will be an European country.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:01:17 PM

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:04:56 AM

Serbia: Water cannon unleashed on refugees at Hungarian border

Hungarian police used tear gas, pepper spray and water cannon to disperse refugees at the Horgos 2 border crossing, Wednesday, after migrants reportedly tried to pass through the border gates.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bec_1442426872

----------------------
Europe 2.0

Lenore

Activity: 168

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:51:47 AM

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/saudi-arabia-offers-germany-200-mosques--one-for-every-100-refugees-who-arrived-last-weekend-10495082.html

During the past 7 days, some 20,000 Muslim "refugees" have arrived in Germany. The main issue which these refugees are facing right now is that they can't find enough mosques in Germany, to offer prayer services. And His Highness Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has resolved this issue, by promising to build 200 new mosques in Germany, to offer services to these "refugees".

In the next 3 months, Germany is expected to receive up to 800,000 "refugees". So we can expect His Highness Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud to build 8,000 new mosques, for these poor "refugees".

And it must be remembered that in the past 3 years, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has granted refugee status to a total of nine refugees from Syria (out of a total of 13 applications). The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has praised the efforts by the Kingdom, to provide safe shelter for the poor Syrian refugees.

Awesome pic.   Havent seen that cartoon in ages.

And yes yet more refugees headed to America as well.   Yaaaa!!!!! less jobs for us who need them.

Lenore

Activity: 168

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:55:23 AM

Did you actually even read anything that was written in the thread? Of course you did not.
There is no solution. Building mosques is a waste of time and money. Obviously the crisis is escalating and we're shifting attention from Ukraine and Russia towards somewhere else. I would not anyone illegal in. Just imagine how easy it is for terrorists to get inside marching in the middle of a big group of refugees. I am aware that they are some good people coming, but their numbers are small compared to the number of bad. I've both heard and seen how these guys tend to behave and it's worse than people think

Hungary should continue what they're doing, i.e. protecting their border. It looks like they're stuck at the Croatian border now.

Posted a few mins ago.  Just read this.  I agree.  No matter where they go.  They could bring some bad with emm.  I am sure this will happen.  No one can tell who is good and who is bad.   Makes me wonder who all is coming to America.  We have enough terrorists already here.  Wouldnt take much or even be hard for them to head this way.  Once here.  Are welcomed by others just like them.

We should be protecting borders all countries should.  I can just see some of this being a huge mess.  That I am sure some will try to cover up as a F*** up like usual.

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:12:14 AM

I would not anyone illegal in. Just imagine how easy it is for terrorists to get inside marching in the middle of a big group of refugees.

Should we stop all flights too? And cars? Because terrorists have money for that you know? And fake documents, and contacts inside, etc. Walking all the way to europe is the stupidest way to get in.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:01:45 AM

I would not anyone illegal in. Just imagine how easy it is for terrorists to get inside marching in the middle of a big group of refugees.

Should we stop all flights too? And cars? Because terrorists have money for that you know? And fake documents, and contacts inside, etc. Walking all the way to europe is the stupidest way to get in.

Agree. This is not the way to stop them I think. They must be fighted in their country of origin in a organised way by a coalition of every civilized country. Only in this way the problems maybe cannot resolved forever but will relented to much and we will not see more such biblical people which want to leave their country of origin.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:51:52 AM

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 09:07:26 AM

Posted a few mins ago.  Just read this.  I agree.  No matter where they go.  They could bring some bad with emm.  I am sure this will happen.  No one can tell who is good and who is bad.   Makes me wonder who all is coming to America.  We have enough terrorists already here.  Wouldnt take much or even be hard for them to head this way.  Once here.  Are welcomed by others just like them.

We should be protecting borders all countries should.  I can just see some of this being a huge mess.  That I am sure some will try to cover up as a F*** up like usual.
Exactly. Borders are there for a reason. Now when somebody is actually trying to protect their border (e.g. Hungary) everyone goes crazy. The poll on rt.com shows that 52% think that the solution is: Stop taking in migrants, send back any newcomers. Even if each country agrees to take in refugees they should only take a small and fixed number, else problems will start to arise. I do not feel like paying a 50% income tax to finance the life of a million random asylum seekers. If Saudi Arabia can refuse those refugees, then so can we.

Should we stop all flights too? And cars? Because terrorists have money for that you know? And fake documents, and contacts inside, etc. Walking all the way to Europe is the stupidest way to get in.
This does not make any sense at all. I said illegal. If I have to go through border control and sometimes get all of my things searched, then so does everyone else. If you had only encountered a small group of men, you would instantly change your view. I've seen them throw away food that was given to them from kind people. I will not comment this further.

What Germany is doing is a suicide mission. Slovenia just officially stated that they will accommodate 5000 of them and no more than that. Croatia is preparing to close its border as well.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:46:17 AM

Merkel has invited the whole of Africa over to Europe. Europe cannot absorb that many people, but they will still come.
The HAVE NOTS will attempt to take from the HAVES what they have.

No country is going to allow itself to be destoryed. At some point they will have no choice but to start firing the guns.....

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:57:50 AM

Merkel has invited the whole of Africa over to Europe. Europe cannot absorb that many people, but they will still come.

No country is going to allow itself to be destoryed. At some point they will have no choice but to start firing the guns.....

I would see you in the place of that poor people. Maybe you are right that Europe will suffer their accommodation but you must understand that this is a forced move. Europe is obligated to act in this way. They cannot leave that people die. It is against human nature.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:00:59 AM

I would see you in the place of that poor people. Maybe you are right that Europe will suffer their accommodation but you must understand that this is a forced move. Europe is obligated to act in this way. They cannot leave that people die. It is against human nature.

The fact remains Europe cannot absorb Africa without being destroyed. Simple as that. Just telling you the way it is.

If the governments won't do anything, then eventually the civilians will do something about it.

I don't think people really understand what a nuclear ticking timebomb this all is.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: