Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 05:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Buying old BTC, LTC and DOGE wallets! (Automated site! FreeBitcoins.com)  (Read 163722 times)
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1250

Owner at AltQuick.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 12:22:55 AM

I know there is a clan dice site. Never figured out where to get CLAMS. Do some random btc addresses have them? Could I just generate hundreds of addresses and check if there is CLAMS?

If you owned Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin on May 12, 2014 then each address was already credited with 4.6 ish CLAMS (exact numbers on my site.)

Every single address that had coins over "dust" were given a flat 4.6 clam.  So a 25btc Satoshi wallet got as many CLAMs as a .01BTC faceting wallet.

If you generated a bunch of addresses today... the chances are you won't hit a collision with an address that was used on May 12, 2014!

That being said... I can't tell you how many people have been searching on www.Buttcoins.com looking for BTC addresses that contain CLAM. lol Cheesy  (you are welcome to try of course)
Oh, but actually, I had a lot of adresses that owned bitcoin on may 12, 2014. But when I checked, it didn't show up anything. So is there a bug or is there something I understood wrong? All of the addresses had more than 0.01 btc. When I checked, it didn't find anything

Oh, did buttons.com actually been sold or is the original owner running it? Read that it might worth alot

A different Buttcoin site got sold in order to stop them from trolling BFL.  I own Buttcoins.com.

Would you mind posting one of your public key? I'll tell you why it doesn't contain clams once I get a chance to take a look at her! (just a blockchain.info link is fine)

I know there is a clan dice site. Never figured out where to get CLAMS. Do some random btc addresses have them? Could I just generate hundreds of addresses and check if there is CLAMS?

If you owned Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin on May 12, 2014 then each address was already credited with 4.6 ish CLAMS (exact numbers on my site.)

Every single address that had coins over "dust" were given a flat 4.6 clam.  So a 25btc Satoshi wallet got as many CLAMs as a .01BTC faceting wallet.

If you generated a bunch of addresses today... the chances are you won't hit a collision with an address that was used on May 12, 2014!

That being said... I can't tell you how many people have been searching on www.Buttcoins.com looking for BTC addresses that contain CLAM. lol Cheesy  (you are welcome to try of course)
Oh, but actually, I had a lot of adresses that owned bitcoin on may 12, 2014. But when I checked, it didn't show up anything. So is there a bug or is there something I understood wrong? All of the addresses had more than 0.01 btc. When I checked, it didn't find anything

Oh, did buttons.com actually been sold or is the original owner running it? Read that it might worth alot
Same here, when I check on your site it shows: The address was not found in the CLAM initial distribution.

Would you mind linking me to the wallet that you are referencing?  I'll be happy to see why it doesn't meet the CLAM criteria. Smiley

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://AltQuick.com/Faucet/ Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:25:10 AM

Same here, when I check on your site it shows: The address was not found in the CLAM initial distribution.

EDIT: My address actually had no balance at that day because I have depostited all of my bitcoins to a Web wallet... Then, a day after the CLAMS were given out, I put them all back again...
Well that was bad luck
I have edited my previous post, found out my address didn't actually hold CLAM

Edit:
Are the private keys of your website acquired from somewhere else, or did you generate them?
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:37:28 AM

That being said... I can't tell you how many people have been searching on www.Buttcoins.com looking for BTC addresses that contain CLAM. lol Cheesy  (you are welcome to try of course)
can someone explain to me what a CLAM is?  Huh
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:58:33 AM

Sorry for some noob questions (as I don't really what is this but after checked I can sell for 0.005BTC)

1. so once I 'sell' the address to you, am I able to use that address afterward?

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:03:41 AM

That being said... I can't tell you how many people have been searching on www.Buttcoins.com looking for BTC addresses that contain CLAM. lol Cheesy  (you are welcome to try of course)
can someone explain to me what a CLAM is?  Huh
here man :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147.0
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Owner at AltQuick.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 06:18:11 AM

Sorry for some noob questions (as I don't really what is this but after checked I can sell for 0.005BTC)

1. so once I 'sell' the address to you, am I able to use that address afterward?

No worry about noob questions.  You aren't born knowing this shit and honestly I've learned new crypto shit every day since 2012 almost.

You can reuse the address afterwards, but it wouldn't be very "crypto" of you.  You can also dig/sell none empty addresses if you so wish... again though that wouldn't be very crypto of you.

I strongly strongly strongly recommend retiring the address after you share your private key.

The best kept secret is.... your own secret Smiley.  This way if your computer gets hacked or something you can't say "well maybe it was that bastard BAC!"

We want to keep trust out of the equation as much as possible and whenever we can!

If you have any more questions please please please feel free to ask.  There are no bad questions, only bad people! jk  Grin

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://AltQuick.com/Faucet/ Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:06:52 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 09:10:32 AM by betohell

No worry about noob questions.  You aren't born knowing this shit and honestly I've learned new crypto shit every day since 2012 almost.

You can reuse the address afterwards, but it wouldn't be very "crypto" of you.  You can also dig/sell none empty addresses if you so wish... again though that wouldn't be very crypto of you.

I strongly strongly strongly recommend retiring the address after you share your private key.

The best kept secret is.... your own secret Smiley.  This way if your computer gets hacked or something you can't say "well maybe it was that bastard BAC!"

We want to keep trust out of the equation as much as possible and whenever we can!

If you have any more questions please please please feel free to ask.  There are no bad questions, only bad people! jk  Grin

final question, where can I find out my private key?
I am using blockchain

EDIT: all good, just done and waiting for my payment  Grin

defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:14:48 AM

can someone explain to me what a CLAM is?  Huh
here man :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147.0

Thank you kindly for the link defcon.

edit: A tip for helping with a link (CLAM tip) 02a54898bd6fc219d4663cb03c0a5f1352b44e92605fa0733b05c9e27e217e6a
waww Thanx a lot  dude  !  that's really apreciate  Grin
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Owner at AltQuick.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:47:38 PM

No worry about noob questions.  You aren't born knowing this shit and honestly I've learned new crypto shit every day since 2012 almost.

You can reuse the address afterwards, but it wouldn't be very "crypto" of you.  You can also dig/sell none empty addresses if you so wish... again though that wouldn't be very crypto of you.

The best kept secret is.... your own secret Smiley.  This way if your computer gets hacked or something you can't say "well maybe it was that bastard BAC!"

If you have any more questions please please please feel free to ask.  There are no bad questions, only bad people! jk  Grin

final question, where can I find out my private key?
I am using blockchain

EDIT: all good, just done and waiting for my payment  Grin

You'll have to let us know that it all worked out!  I'm on the edge of my seat over here Tongue  If you can post the proof to so that other ppl reading this will know how simple it was that'd be amazing!

I'd rather not post examples of peoples digs...  let them make that choice!  We respect your privacy and will go to great lengths to protect it.

Blockchain.info is fairly simple to find your keys from... After a few weeks of our site running solid I will start reaching out to people in hopes of partnership in order to make the CLAM processes even more simple for their customers Smiley!  Slowly but surely though.

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Owner at AltQuick.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:51:30 PM

can someone explain to me what a CLAM is?  Huh
here man :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147.0

Thank you kindly for the link defcon.

edit: A tip for helping with a link (CLAM tip) 02a54898bd6fc219d4663cb03c0a5f1352b44e92605fa0733b05c9e27e217e6a
waww Thanx a lot  dude  !  that's really apreciate  Grin

My pleasure man.  <3 Cheesy

It's kick back city.

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:40:40 PM

I visited https://www.clamchecker.com/#about and check my old btc address but it does not show anything despite the fact that I clicked on ok, any help or is there anything that I am missing?
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Owner at AltQuick.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:53:50 PM

I visited https://www.clamchecker.com/#about and check my old btc address but it does not show anything despite the fact that I clicked on ok, any help or is there anything that I am missing?

Hey Melisande,

Please visit https://www.clamchecker.com and then at the very top of the screen you'll see a white bar and a green button next to it.

Put your BTC, LTC or DOGE public key in that white bar and then click the green button.

A old school window will pop up to let you know if you have clams or not.  If you do and click ok it will take you to a page with three different options in order to dig these hidden CLAMS.

Keep in mind that the Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin had to hold a balance of coins on May 12, 2014!

If you need any further help please do not hesitate to post here!

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:00:23 PM

Hey Melisande,

Please visit https://www.clamchecker.com and then at the very top of the screen you'll see a white bar and a green button next to it.

Put your BTC, LTC or DOGE public key in that white bar and then click the green button.

A old school window will pop up to let you know if you have clams or not.  If you do and click ok it will take you to a page with three different options in order to dig these hidden CLAMS.

Keep in mind that the Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin had to hold a balance of coins on May 12, 2014!

If you need any further help please do not hesitate to post here!
Thank you for your explanations it is now clear to me because I only put my btc address in the search bar on your website.  Grin Grin Grin I am a novice.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:33:41 AM

is that you offer is too low?? you offer is only 0.005 btc per address. and if i'm not wrong per address get 4.6 clam.
which means 4.6 clam = 0.026527556 , 1 clam = 0.00576686 on trex now
cmiiw
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Owner at AltQuick.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 07:56:16 PM

is that you offer is too low?? you offer is only 0.005 btc per address. and if i'm not wrong per address get 4.6 clam.
which means 4.6 clam = 0.026527556 , 1 clam = 0.00576686 on trex now
cmiiw

Our systems pricing is static and meant to withstand the market volatility of CLAM.

Think of McDonalds cheese burgers pricing kind of. ($1 a Cheese burger even with the Consumer Price Index jumping leaps and bounces each year)

We are aiming to be the back bone of the market rather than a victim of Shitcoin trading.

I'd be willing to bet in the future we will be paying more for fresh CLAMS than the market is trading already dug CLAMS for, but time will tell.

It is also more profitable to be a BTC affiliate over a CLAM affiliate at this point as well, but with the markets the way they are this could change fast as well.  BTC affiliates are paid .002 BTC for each address dug, but CLAM affiliates are paid .1 CLAM.  If only we knew the future hu?!

At this time I would recommend digging the 3.5 CLAM, having them sent directly to Poloniex, Bittrex or some other Shitcoin exchange and liquidating yourself.  Some people would rather not deal with it and are happy to have our system that pays out like clock work, protects your privacy and actually cares about providing a decent service with happy customers.

0.005 BTC for a empty address seems like a fuck of a deal to me and we are looking to purchase 3,100,000 empty addresses... that's a lot of Bitcoins.

doV

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:01:33 PM

At this time I would recommend digging the 3.5 CLAM, having them sent directly to Poloniex, Bittrex or some other Shitcoin exchange and liquidating yourself.  Some people would rather not deal with it and are happy to have our system that pays out like clock work, protects your privacy and actually cares about providing a decent service with happy customers.
... or just use just-dice.com to dig CLAM and convert them with shapeshift.io into BTC? Roll Eyes
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Owner at AltQuick.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 08:08:46 PM

... or just use just-dice.com to dig CLAM and convert them with shapeshift.io into BTC? Roll Eyes

Just-dice.com is a illegal casino and there are a lot of people who would rather not do business with them.  There are also a number of under aged kids as well who use crypto and I think you promoting a casino for children is treading on a fine line. 

People are also really intimidated by using a troll box to dig.

Shapeshifts fee is 10% almost just FYI.  You do get to run your crypto through Switzerland that way though.

Please don't post the Just-dice shit on my threads.  We don't post our shit on Deans (doogs) troll box.

defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:12:30 PM

sorry dude , but i have to agree BayAeracoins .... many people dont want to mess with an another Alt client on their computer, & with another exchange platform ( IE: poloniex...) , or just dont want to trust Just-D dig system ... what wrong here dude ? no offense here ... but just a reality ..  Wink RESPECT
doV

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:22:03 PM

Just-dice.com is a illegal casino and there are a lot of people who would rather not do business with them.  There are also a number of under aged kids as well who use crypto and I think you promoting a casino for children is treading on a fine line. 
I saw you very often in the chat hanging around or did i miss something?

They just have to enter /dig ADDRESS PRIVKEY and will get their CLAMS ...

Shapeshifts fee is 10% almost just FYI.
But still better than your 80% fee ...

Please don't post the Just-dice shit on my threads.
This isn't 'your' thread', it's a forum where everybody can participate Roll Eyes
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Owner at AltQuick.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 08:28:58 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 11:01:41 PM by BayAreaCoins

I saw you very often in the chat hanging around or did i miss something?

I'm often in chat.

They just have to enter /dig ADDRESS PRIVKEY and will get their CLAMS ...

Indeed they can if they so wish.  The hope is then the digger loses 100% of their funds due to gambling or invests to enable further gamblers & centralization.  That is why the /dig feature exists.

Shapeshifts fee is 10% almost just FYI.
But still better than your 80% fee ...

Our "80% fee" is static and based on set firm BTC/CLAM #'s.  This will create stability in our service unlike the CLAM market which swings with HUGE swings (CLAM just lost over 50% of its market value if you check the charts.)  My concern is that I don't want to put up a ton of BTC buying CLAM at market, have this whale digger come drain our BTC and then dump the CLAM market bellow .001 BTC.  

With CLAM at .002 BTC our system will be near 0% fees for the BTC digging option.  (We pay our affiliates each .002BTC.)

I believe CLAM is currently over prices in the general shitcoin market at this point and our target range is .002 BTC per CLAM.  I broke my crystal ball last week, so I'm sorta guessing based on what I'm seeing.

0.005 BTC for a empty address still seems like a great deal.  I imagine the market will correct around it.

Please don't post the Just-dice shit on my threads.
This isn't 'your' thread', it's a forum where everybody can participate Roll Eyes

I am the OP of this thread and I would appreciate you not posting not posting them here is all I was saying.   Roll Eyes

You obviously can if you so wish.  This thread isn't self modded for a reason! Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: