Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: User: peter0021 spamming to reach pot. activity on a bought account  (Read 1350 times)
tarsua (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:57:32 PM

he is spamming to increase his post count and rank up

the password changes prove that the account was sold, its the only reason to change the password so many times is such a short period (about 7 hours)

Also if you view his posts they are all one liners

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=141216;sa=showPosts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:50:51 AM

the password changes prove that the account was sold, its the only reason to change the password so many times is such a short period (about 7 hours)

Your logic is flawed my friend.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:52:31 AM

Your logic is flawed my friend.   Undecided
dont think so, if you look at the post history its obvious that it was farmed, the password changes imply that it was sold
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:56:55 AM

That is an indication of the account most likely being sold. Based on my experience, a password will be similar to that of other accounts a user has either on the forum or on other sites (this is an extremely bad practice), and will change it and send the new password to an escrow. The escrow would then change the password a 2nd time and forward the username/password combination onto the person buying the account who will then change the password a 3rd time to ensure that no two people have access to the password. This is a common procedure, as it is both how I handle forum account sales myself and how every other escrow has handled account sales in the past.

I would be willing to put the chances of the account being sold at >95%. Not that selling an account in itself is against any kind of rule or is going to hurt anyone.
peter0021

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:35:16 AM

I dont even know who you are ?
i mean what are you even doing ...

tell me that cant a BUYER try and negotiate the price to the best possible RATE Huh

i saw that there were no good offers made to that account and i thought that i could buy it some cheap ?

why the jealousy  ??
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:00:10 PM

tell me that cant a BUYER try and negotiate the price to the best possible RATE Huh

i saw that there were no good offers made to that account and i thought that i could buy it some cheap ?

why the jealousy  ??
if you can sign a message with 0.15BTC in it i close this thread
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:03:49 PM

why the jealousy  ??

Sorry but I want to know, what does it mean?  if you can sign a message with 0.15BTC in it i close this thread  maybe you wanted to say only : if you can sign a message from a well-know bitcoin address that he posted here at bitcointalk.org isn't it?
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:23:26 PM

why the jealousy  ??

Sorry but I want to know, what does it mean?  if you can sign a message with 0.15BTC in it i close this thread  maybe you wanted to say only : if you can sign a message from a well-know bitcoin address that he posted here at bitcointalk.org isn't it?
see his post in the thread here
if he doesnt have enough to prove that he can afford the account ( a sr member for 0.15) then he was spamming the thread
The address on his page is empty
Caesium

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:27:39 PM

he is spamming to increase his post count and rank up

nicole7582 and sana6801 also had their password changed three times in your screenshot, very similar timings and similar naming scheme too. Probably all the same person.

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
AnonyMusT

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:24:50 PM

MODS, i didnt even got a chance to speak ?

yes ofcourse i can prove the funds ,how many BTC do u want me to PROVE ?

i can show in CLAMS or BTC any 1 crypto ,ur wish ...(because i trade daily)

and i was not spamming ,but i was trying to find a good offer as no one was interested in that account ,so i thought i can buy it in some discount (is that wrong ?)... is it wrong to negotiate Huh

and who are you anyway ...even if it hurted the OP ,then i apologize to  him for NEGOTIATING...NOT YOU !!

I was also not wearing any SIG's ? why would i spam ?

yes i know that i stay in OFF- TOPIC (section) more than  other sections....but that is offtopic ,i mean the answers are most likely SPAM ..." like my favourite color "  ? what is the answer ? short and small.

ON A SIDE NOTE :-

OP has many banned accounts and what can you expect other than JEALOUSY Huh

see ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1122105.msg11935533#msg11935533

he is selling BANNED accounts ....WOW so he is a spammer himself and complaining ...?

TARSUA' who are you Huh i dont get this Huh
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:37:23 PM

MODS, i didnt even got a chance to speak ?

yes ofcourse i can prove the funds ,how many BTC do u want me to PROVE ?

i can show in CLAMS or BTC any 1 crypto ,ur wish ...(because i trade daily)

and i was not spamming ,but i was trying to find a good offer as no one was interested in that account ,so i thought i can buy it in some discount (is that wrong ?)... is it wrong to negotiate Huh

and who are you anyway ...even if it hurted the OP ,then i apologize to  him for NEGOTIATING...NOT YOU !!

I was also not wearing any SIG's ? why would i spam ?

yes i know that i stay in OFF- TOPIC (section) more than  other sections....but that is offtopic ,i mean the answers are most likely SPAM ..." like my favourite color "  ? what is the answer ? short and small.

ON A SIDE NOTE :-

OP has many banned accounts and what can you expect other than JEALOUSY Huh

see ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1122105.msg11935533#msg11935533

he is selling BANNED accounts ....WOW so he is a spammer himself and complaining ...?

TARSUA' who are you Huh i dont get this Huh
You would spam to reach the potential activity and then join a campaign

I do have a few banned accounts, its not against the law to get banned once you follow the protocol, take some time away from the forum and come back and request your account, if it was a perma ban you are allowed to make a new account but u have to pay

also dont call me a spammer, in my 500+ posts mods have deleted about 2
AnonyMusT

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:54:42 PM

MODS ,
   I dont even want to speak to OP ,i dont know who he is or what he wants.... he is saying everything based on  " IMO's " on top of that he is a spammer himself having abundant banned accounts .."jelousy"....he is not worth answering.

As i said, i am ready to prove 0.5 BTC in any 1 of crypto ,either clams or BTC ,just to prove that i was not spammin but was negotiating to buy the account.

as far as i know if the posts are answerable to OP then they are not considered as SPAM ..check any of the posts in my account ,and if more of them seem off-topic then i would not say a WORD .

I am ready to show 0.5 + BTC
i will exchange 0.5 btc worth clams and show it to MODS for the sake of my account...

OK ?

i am waiting for PM from the MOD ,whoever banned it .. please PM me ..

THANKS.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 03:55:56 PM

as far as i know if the posts are answerable to OP then they are not considered as SPAM

You're wrong, stop shitposting, thanks.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
AnonyMusT

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:01:19 PM

as far as i know if the posts are answerable to OP then they are not considered as SPAM

OK.. i apologize for NEGOTIATING Price that much.

Bad B do you want me to send you PM of signed message with 0.5 BTC worth in it  ..?
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:23:51 PM

Bad B do you want me to send you PM of signed message with 0.5 BTC worth in it  ..?
you didnt get banned for that post, you got banned for all the posts you made, they were insubstantial and didnt contribute to the topic

also what do i have to be jealous about? look at my account and look at yours
AnonyMusT

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:25:48 PM

i have withdrew ~140 CLAMS for the sake of my account and to prove that i was negotiating not SPAMMING !!.

after i get the funds i will sign a message and ENCRYPT that with BAD BEAR's PGP KEY

as i dont have to prove anything to the SPAMMER himself OP ..
i know i have posted more in OFF-TOPIC section but all of them were related and conributed to OP ..

BAD B is that OK for YOU ?

and also i am sorry to the OP of that thread for negotiating the price.

THANKS
AnonyMusT

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:32:12 PM

you didnt get banned for that post, you got banned for all the posts you made, they were insubstantial and didnt contribute to the topic

OH seriously ? on the first place you are not worth answering !!

secondly you said that if you can sign a message with 0.15BTC in it i close this thread ..you better be ready for that .

if he doesnt have enough to prove that he can afford the account ( a sr member for 0.15) then he was spamming the thread  
OK so if i prove the funds i am NO spammer ?? is that what u mean ?
i am not a fool like you to expose everything i have ,eventhough i am willing to show 4x more than what you asked for and just for the sake of my account.
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:36:19 PM

secondly you said that if you can sign a message with 0.15BTC in it i close this thread ..you better be ready for that .

i am not a fool like you to expose everything i have ,eventhough i am willing to show 4x more than what you asked for and just for the sake of my account.
Your account is lost, im sure you will buy 1 more, but remember, i can see evrything
even f you can prove that you own 0.15 that doesnt excuse you from spamming the other threads

AnonyMusT

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:44:22 PM

Your account is lost, im sure you will buy 1 more, but remember, i can see evrything
even f you can prove that you own 0.15 that doesnt excuse you from spamming the other threads

where are u taking this thing .... its my money ,i can buy shit with it ,its my choice..
what you see is ur opinion ..no one cares .

You are not admin to excuse me ... u r a spammer yourself and selling BANNED accounts ,you better dont have a right to give your opinions in this matter.

and you better be ready to close this thread OR else you are just a liar and did all this out of JEALOUSY ,when i was offline and was not able to reply .
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:50:36 PM

where are u taking this thing .... its my money ,i can buy shit with it ,its my choice..
what you see is ur opinion ..no one cares . we all know u really wasnt going to buy anything

You are not admin to excuse me ... u r a spammer yourself and selling BANNED accounts ,you better dont have a right to give your opinions in this matter. what proof do you have that i am a spammer, accounts can get banned for multiple reasons

and you better be ready to close this thread OR else you are just a liar and did all this out of JEALOUSY ,when i was offline and was not able to reply .
Jealous of what, i have money to buy that account if i want, and my account has a better standing in comparison to yours

I think you should just go, there is no benefit for you by staying here
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: