Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:15:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steak Cloud - Proof Of Stake Mining Pool Concept  (Read 25099 times)
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 01:27:21 PM

Steak Cloud is about to because a whole lot more profitable!

Scrypt and X11 algorithms are being updated ready for the next pay run. Expect up to 50% more value real soon! Keep checking back!

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:02:07 PM

Thank you, Steak Cloud, for reviewing GAIA and soon adding it to your waiting list of POS coins available to stake.

The GAIA community is looking forward to mining GAIA again!

For those who don't know GAIA, you can follow our BCT thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=807698.0

And for those on IRC, the GAIA community regularly hangs out in the channel, #GAIAcoin.

Best,

covertress
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 01:31:32 AM

Hey guys,

Any update on the x11 pool profitability recently?
Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 02:28:04 PM

Hey guys,

We have a major x11 profitability update on the way. Will send out an update after we have managed to test performance with our current hashrate.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 11:35:55 PM

Hey guys,

We have a major x11 profitability update on the way. Will send out an update after we have managed to test performance with our current hashrate.

speaking of x11 ...

i have tested a mining system where i have mined 5 different coins using a stratum proxy for connection to steakcloud ...

what seems to have happened is that steakcloud has banned the mining ip ... or it has dropped the miners altogether ...

i have tried requesting support on the site - to no avail ...

i have also requested granite to be added to steakcloud as a mining payout coin about two months ago - and have yet to receive any messages back from anyone from steakcloud regarding that either ...

i would really appreciate a response for either - or both - requests ... the mining issue we have currently is similar to the issue i had a while back from nicehash - and the list of ips had to be whitelisted with nicehash for it all to function without being disconnected ( there were about 16 ips in all ) ...

i await your response to start test mining your site once again ...

#crysx

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 03:37:17 AM

Hey guys,

speaking of x11 ...

i have tested a mining system where i have mined 5 different coins using a stratum proxy for connection to steakcloud ...

what seems to have happened is that steakcloud has banned the mining ip ... or it has dropped the miners altogether ...

i have also requested granite to be added to steakcloud as a mining payout coin about two months ago - and have yet to receive any messages back from anyone from steakcloud regarding that either ...

i would really appreciate a response for either - or both - requests ... the mining issue we have currently is similar to the issue i had a while back from nicehash - and the list of ips had to be whitelisted with nicehash for it all to function without being disconnected ( there were about 16 ips in all ) ...

#crysx

Hello crysx,

We are sorry that you feel we have not managed your expectations effectively,

At Steak Cloud we are very serious about managing support requests promptly and effectively as well as how we are perceived by users or potential users based on user feedback. As a result I would like to bring to your attention the following screenshot of the replay that we posted to your request on November 3rd after 5pm.

In relation to the comment where you state "i have tried requesting support on the site - to no avail ..." we do not see multiple requests from your user ID apart from the one request that we replied to in order to request Granite to be added as a payout option, sorry if we missed you on chat as it seems you might have not raised additional tickets since you more than likely missed the response to your initial ticket.

We are happy to work with you to resolve the problem you are having with mining, as far as adding Granite is concerned we have a process that needs to be followed as well as  a waiting list, therefore we will not be able to comment on when your request to add Granite will be honored.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:05:06 AM

Hey guys,

speaking of x11 ...

#crysx

Hello crysx,

We are sorry that you feel we have not managed your expectations effectively,

At Steak Cloud we are very serious about managing support requests promptly and effectively as well as how we are perceived by users or potential users based on user feedback. As a result I would like to bring to your attention the following screenshot of the replay that we posted to your request on November 3rd after 5pm.

In relation to the comment where you state "i have tried requesting support on the site - to no avail ..." we do not see multiple requests from your user ID apart from the one request that we replied to in order to request Granite to be added as a payout option, sorry if we missed you on chat as it seems you might have not raised additional tickets since you more than likely missed the response to your initial ticket.

We are happy to work with you to resolve the problem you are having with mining, as far as adding Granite is concerned we have a process that needs to be followed as well as  a waiting list, therefore we will not be able to comment on when your request to add Granite will be honored.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

hi steakcloud ...

the addition of granite is not of great importance at the moment - as i do understand you would undoubtedly have quite a list of requests ...

the service you are providing is not unique - BUT - the pool that you provide and the way it is operated is a valuable commodity in todays 'btc grab and flee pools' ... congrats on creating a valuable service for the mining community ... i have had no hesitation in recommending steakcloud for mining ... its a pity you are restricting the mining to the 'big three' algos - and not expanding to the more exotic of algos - like quark and others ...

the response you have posted - i did not see - nor can i seem to find in the responses ... though if you have sent it then i have probably received it - but i cannot remember reading it nor receiving it ... hence my comment ...

the issue i have currently is simple ... thefarm connects through a stratum proxy - and that proxy mines various pools ( as yours was the one i was testing yesterday ) ... it seemed that the mining had come to an abrupt halt due to disconnections from the steakcloud pool - which seemed to be an ip ban from the steakcloud pool of the ip that the stratum proxy resides ...

after restarting the link - the same results were prevalent ...

after redirecting the x11 mining to another pool ( grn-pool.granitecoin.com ) - the mining on x11 resumed ... this meant that the issue was not a miner nor a proxy issue ... i left the miners mining granite for about an hour - then redirected the proxy back to steakcloud ... it resumed without an issue ...

the miners rotate their x11 mining in rounds of 52minutes per coin - and there are 5 coins the hashrate it directed at ...

i checked all settings and found that its difficulty settings were increasing quite quickly ( as the proxy is seen as a single miner - on a single address ) and changed the port from the low rate diff ( 6000 ) to the higher rate diff ( 9000 ) ... thefarm has been mining for about 45mins without issue - but i needed to remove it from mining at steakcloud for the next 7 hours due to another test that thefarm is required to partake ...

so the questions that come to mind are these ....

1 - does steakcloud pool disconnect or ban ips that sit idle for a period of time? ... and of so - what is that time? ...
2 - would the higher hashrate be the cause of the disconnection of miners on the lower diff port 6000? ...
3 - what would you suggestions be to allow the proxy to stay idle on the coins that are not being mined while one coin IS being mined? ... a whitelist like nicehash maybe? ...
4 - with regards to the addition of granite ... how would steakcloud payout the grn when mining x11? ... is it a coin exchange to btc - then btc purchase of grn from bleutrade? ...

i appreciate your clarification ...

#crysx

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 08:57:13 AM

Hi Crysx,

Thank you for feedback, we appreciate it greatly.

At present we are in the process of launching a website for Steak Cloud and this has taken priority over adding additional algorithms although adding more mining options is something that we will be looking at after the website release and our Cloud Staking service.

Answers in red

1 - does steakcloud pool disconnect or ban ips that sit idle for a period of time? ... and of so - what is that time? ...
Banning can occur when idle but is not something that I have seen happen, if so it will only be for 10 minutes.

2 - would the higher hashrate be the cause of the disconnection of miners on the lower diff port 6000? ...
Absolutely, if you are using a low diff with a high hashrate then banning will occur for a 10 minute period as well, we recommend using the high diff port 9000 to combat this.

3 - what would you suggestions be to allow the proxy to stay idle on the coins that are not being mined while one coin IS being mined? ... a whitelist like nicehash maybe? ...
Since banning occurs for 10 minutes only, by the time the status changes from idle to mining the ban would have been lifted, I will discuss whitelisting with our co-developer should this continue to be an issue even with port 9000, although, we are confident that you will not have this issue using the high diff port 9000 for x11.

4 - with regards to the addition of granite ... how would steakcloud payout the grn when mining x11? ... is it a coin exchange to btc - then btc purchase of grn from bleutrade? ...
The most profitable altcoins are mined and then sold for BTC, we then use the BTC to buy Granite and this in effect raises the price while miner are paid in Granite

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 02:32:58 PM

Happy New Year from the Steak Cloud Team!

Double payouts for ALL miners mining with us as of 14:30 UK time until next payout 1st Jan 2016!

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 10:26:12 PM

Happy new year all!

Thank you SteakCloud!   Smiley

May your New Year be the most prosperous you have ever experienced!

All the best,

Steal Cloud

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 01:35:10 PM

Hello Steakers!

This is a courtesy announcement from Steak Cloud Support,

We are in the process of setting the new Steak Cloud site live, mining will be interrupted within 1 hour, this is what we would kindly request miners do.

Our mining stratum with change form steakcloud.com to stratum.steakcloud.com, please update your miner settings to our new stratum.

Also the pool will reside at pool.steakcloud.com , there will be links available on the new site.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 05:01:12 PM

And we are live!!!

The new website is online!

http://steakcloud.com

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 05:38:05 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk,

Mine on Steak Cloud and win with AnarchistsPrime‬, they are giving away 5000ACP to 10 Lucky ACP miners ONLY ON Steak Cloud.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 12:30:12 AM

Hi Crysx,

At present we are in the process of launching a website for Steak Cloud and this has taken priority over adding additional algorithms although adding more mining options is something that we will be looking at after the website release and our Cloud Staking service.

Answers in red

Banning can occur when idle but is not something that I have seen happen, if so it will only be for 10 minutes.

Absolutely, if you are using a low diff with a high hashrate then banning will occur for a 10 minute period as well, we recommend using the high diff port 9000 to combat this.

Since banning occurs for 10 minutes only, by the time the status changes from idle to mining the ban would have been lifted, I will discuss whitelisting with our co-developer should this continue to be an issue even with port 9000, although, we are confident that you will not have this issue using the high diff port 9000 for x11.

The most profitable altcoins are mined and then sold for BTC, we then use the BTC to buy Granite and this in effect raises the price while miner are paid in Granite

Regards,

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

tanx steakcloud ...

you have so far answered all my questions in full ...

i appreciate that - and have already kickstarted some of thefarm on x11 mining through steakcloud ...

there is just one other question that i would like to raise if i may ...

payments are to occur once a day is i am correct - but have noticed that i have had one payment in 3 days ...

is this due to the exchanges of the coins mined via the exchanges themselves? ... and if so - what would be the minimum limit for coins to be exchanged on the various exchanges ... if of course you have this info ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:49:42 AM

Hi Crysx,

Answers in red

Regards,

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

tanx steakcloud ...

i appreciate that - and have already kickstarted some of thefarm on x11 mining through steakcloud ...

payments are to occur once a day is i am correct - but have noticed that i have had one payment in 3 days ...

is this due to the exchanges of the coins mined via the exchanges themselves? ... and if so - what would be the minimum limit for coins to be exchanged on the various exchanges ... if of course you have this info ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

Hi crysx,

No problem, that's what we are here for.

Payouts are unusually sent once a day or every 24 hours as advertised, however, every now and again we might run into an obstacle, such as we did with Cryptsy where we had all of our Bitcoin withdrawals stuck for a week and had to work to remove all the Cryptsy API's and source an exchange that fits our trade model. The important thing to note is that even though our Bitcoin withdrawals we stuck in Cryptsy and we had to make changes to our payout system mining was still running perfectly and all miner shares were still accumulating within Multi-Pay as the mining calculations work independently form the payment system, kind of like when you press down on your clutch of your car to connect your engine to your gearbox if that makes more sense. Once we had completed the changes to payout system of Multi-Pay we were then able to reconnect the two systems and payouts started running paying miners for that full week they were mining in one payout.

This scenario played out over the last few days when we were performing our site update and as a result some of our payouts were delayed, this would be why you saw one payout rather than 3 separate payouts. Now that we are back on track and running without any planned maintenance or updates, miners will start to see the daily payouts as per our terms of service and FAQ, although, it is important to mention that from time to time the payout of a coin can be delayed due to block delays. For example when Steak Cloud buys a particular coin on an exchange and sends those coins to the server wallet and no blocks have been found and are not found for the next hour or two then payouts are delayed for that particular coin and Steak Cloud will pay that coin the next day, this means that the coin in question will be paid out twice the next day as there will be two sets of payout data for that coin that day.

I hope I have not information dumped on you but I wanted to take this opportunity to really drill deep into how much care has been taken when constructing Multi-Pay to make the system user focused, fail safe and  provide a sort of perpetual mining stack up system that will never lose shares or mining payout data ever without exception.

If you have any more questions please ask, I will be happy to answer them for you.

Regards,

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:56:22 AM

Hi Crysx,

Answers in red

Regards,

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

tanx steakcloud ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

Hi crysx,

Payouts are unusually sent once a day or every 24 hours as advertised, however, every now and again we might run into an obstacle, such as we did with Cryptsy where we had all of our Bitcoin withdrawals stuck for a week and had to work to remove all the Cryptsy API's and source an exchange that fits our trade model. The important thing to note is that even though our Bitcoin withdrawals we stuck in Cryptsy and we had to make changes to our payout system mining was still running perfectly and all miner shares were still accumulating within Multi-Pay as the mining calculations work independently form the payment system, kind of like when you press down on your clutch of your car to connect your engine to your gearbox if that makes more sense. Once we had completed the changes to payout system of Multi-Pay we were then able to reconnect the two systems and payouts started running paying miners for that full week they were mining in one payout.

This scenario played out over the last few days when we were performing our site update and as a result some of our payouts were delayed, this would be why you saw one payout rather than 3 separate payouts. Now that we are back on track and running without any planned maintenance or updates, miners will start to see the daily payouts as per our terms of service and FAQ, although, it is important to mention that from time to time the payout of a coin can be delayed due to block delays. For example when Steak Cloud buys a particular coin on an exchange and sends those coins to the server wallet and no blocks have been found and are not found for the next hour or two then payouts are delayed for that particular coin and Steak Cloud will pay that coin the next day, this means that the coin in question will pay paid out twice the next day as there will be two sets of payout data for that coin the next day.

I hope I have not information dumped on you but I wanted to take this opportunity to really drill deep into how much care has been taken when constructing Multi-Pay to make the system user focused, fail safe and  provide a sort of perpetual mining stack up system that will never lose shares or mining payout data ever without exception.

If you have any more questions please ask, I will be happy to answer them for you.

Regards,

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

you kidding? ... thats not dumping at all ...

in fact - more than i thought and in detail ...

tanx so much for that ... that really is the explanation i was looking for ...

much appreciated ...

keep up the great work here ...

#crysx

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 08:11:22 AM

Hi Crysx,

Answers in red

Regards,

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

tanx steakcloud ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

Hi crysx,

This scenario played out over the last few days when we were performing our site update and as a result some of our payouts were delayed, this would be why you saw one payout rather than 3 separate payouts. Now that we are back on track and running without any planned maintenance or updates, miners will start to see the daily payouts as per our terms of service and FAQ, although, it is important to mention that from time to time the payout of a coin can be delayed due to block delays. For example when Steak Cloud buys a particular coin on an exchange and sends those coins to the server wallet and no blocks have been found and are not found for the next hour or two then payouts are delayed for that particular coin and Steak Cloud will pay that coin the next day, this means that the coin in question will pay paid out twice the next day as there will be two sets of payout data for that coin the next day.

Regards,

Steak Cloud support
              Increasing Altcoin Value

you kidding? ... thats not dumping at all ...

in fact - more than i thought and in detail ...

tanx so much for that ... that really is the explanation i was looking for ...

much appreciated ...

keep up the great work here ...

#crysx

Oh great!

Our focus at the moment is improving the front end of the mining pool, some changes have already been made and we have another scheduled for today. By the time we are done the pool should be mobile friendly like steakcloud.com.

Regards,

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

pc888
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 11:24:53 PM

New design looks familiar Wink - but still great!

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 12:46:51 AM

Took some inspiration from places yes in relation to the website yes you are correct :p but its the new pool design we need some feedback one Cheesy
http://pool.steakcloud.com

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 01:30:52 AM

Took some inspiration from places yes in relation to the website yes you are correct :p but its the new pool design we need some feedback one Cheesy
http://pool.steakcloud.com

i much prefer this color and setup - as its easy on the eyes and nice to navigate - than the deep black you originally had ...

black background sites have a dark demeanor and 'frazzle' the eyes after a few minutes of staring into the screen ...

this color and format for the pool is easier to see / read ...

one issue you have is the graph on the dashboard ...

due to the non-uniform levels of hashrate of the various algos - the graph does not show anything of value ... especially for any other algo other than sha256 - and even moreso if you add other algos to the list eventually ...

if you had a smaller graphs that are separated and very close to one another - like three separate graphs for each algo - running across the top of the page ( or in the position that the big graph is in now ) then you would have a more detailed ( and better ) view of how things are going on a scalar level ...

right now - you cant see any other graph except for sha256 ... and for a gpu farm like mine - i dont care for that info anyway ...

hope that helps on a user point of view ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: