Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:55:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Bitcoins with MMO Action Style Games? Yap! Its Possible Now  (Read 2012 times)
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:42:09 AM

I dislike this game to get eaten by bigger blocks once it happened all earnings gone to zero, anyway this game is good to play for fun not for serious or big earning.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:14:01 AM

I must say that I am already spending too much time daily dealing with Bitcoin and cryptos, reading, researching, posting on this forum, checking the prices, etc..

It's a cool idea but I just don't have time to play games for Bitcoin! The ones that have this much time on their hands, just guess you just go ahead! If I was about to this as well, my wife would just abounded me! Smiley
You can already tell there are plenty of people with too much time on their hands, they're the ones that use faucets all day thinking they can make any kind of money.

Yes you're right. They might as well play the game, whoever has the time on their hands. It's 100 times more interesting than to enter captchas all day long!
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:03:38 AM

I dislike this game to get eaten by bigger blocks once it happened all earnings gone to zero, anyway this game is good to play for fun not for serious or big earning.
Well its a game after all, it was made mainly for fun not for earning passive money Cheesy
I think this game is great to waste some time and some pocket money
Played this game together with my friend yesterday, had some great fun and few laughs Smiley
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:23:12 PM

Let's hope this is the game the op forgot to link or when he checks his thread he'll see he has given his enthusiasm to the wrong game.  Cool little game, if you use faucets you will become bored of clicking the same button and entering captchas so if you have the time why not.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:53:37 PM

Looks interesting, because now I hate captcha. I'll take a look !
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:05:13 PM

OP can you please update your post and include the link of the game? I can't find any links Huh I'm really interested to try that game, it seems fun because I really love MMO games
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:31:30 PM

Game seams ok, and is addictive, but title from op is misleading, since you are more likely to earn dust than it could be called bitcoins.
The title makes people think they can earn something, but dust shouldn't be considered as such.
I'm not saying it's a bad game, it's good if you need to pass up the time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: