Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Problem with Xapo  (Read 375 times)
Hajeba (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:28:01 AM

Have a account there with some btc inside. But I changed my phone and phone number(old number expired). So 2fa cant be received. I sent lots of support ticket but no replys.  Huh Can someone help me ? Or should I just create a new Xapo account?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:06:29 AM

I used to have the same problem before. I think you can't get your account back. Btw why'd you loose your phone number? Next time be more cautious. I suggest you just create another xapo account if amount of bitcoins is not that higj but if it's worth to get all the troubles of waiting for support to reply then you can contact support over again until they replied to you. Explain why you loose the access to your 2fa.
Hajeba (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:14:59 AM

I used to have the same problem before. I think you can't get your account back. Btw why'd you loose your phone number? Next time be more cautious. I suggest you just create another xapo account if amount of bitcoins is not that higj but if it's worth to get all the troubles of waiting for support to reply then you can contact support over again until they replied to you. Explain why you loose the access to your 2fa.

Using prepaid phone  Lips sealed Thats why Plus the xapo app got problem. Reinstalled and need phone number and 2fa again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: