Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod is attempting to create unjust liabilities for me that was not consented to  (Read 3776 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:37:32 AM

Vod recently opened a thread in which he is attempting to create liabilities for me which were not consented to, are unjust and are absurd. His thread claims that those who have received benefits from my services are entitled to a refund despite having rendered such services.

Despite Vod creating a self moderated thread, I requested that he clarify that no such consent was given to create such liabilities, and informed him that he should not delete my post so that those reading his thread can clearly see my stance on the subject. My demand was ignored and Vod instead deleted my post from his self moderated thread.

This behavior is nothing short of enabling and encouraging the extortion by others and is untrustworthy behavior.

Additionally, Vod had committed libel against me multiple times across multiple threads, and refuses to provide an address that he can accept service to in order to be held responsible for such libel in the event that such a suit is decided to be brought against him. If anyone has information about where Vod aka Martin Lawrence can be served with a legal process then please post below or PM me with such information.

edit: Below is the post that Vod had deleted in his self moderated thread:
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
This is factually untrue. I never agreed to refund those who I had escrowed for that one of my alts were not a party to the transaction. You are attempting to create a liability for me that I have not consented to, is unjust and is inequitable.

I demand that you correct your post to reflect what I had actually agreed to, which is refunds would be offered to those who was a party in which an alt of mine was a couterparty to the trade. No additional refunds would result in equitable treatment to those involved as there is not even theoretical damages.

If this post is deleted and/or if the OP is not corrected immediately, then negative trust will result and a scam accusation will be resulted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:41:28 AM

You are not welcome in that thread QS.  Stop posting for as you see they will be deleted.

Oh, and please provide your address should I wish to sue you for libel.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:43:15 AM

Like I said in my post that you deleted, what you had posted is factually inaccurate and is neither something I had consented to nor is something that is equitable.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:46:29 AM

There you go - Quickseller is now REFUSING to send me an address where I can serve him for libel.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:52:47 AM

There you go - Quickseller is now REFUSING to send me an address where I can serve him for libel.
What false statement are you claiming that I have made about you
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:24:34 AM

Vod is an idiot he thinks he can play god on the forum i will lol my ass off the day he will get -rep or even removed from default trust.

Omg now i will get -rep from him  Shocked
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:29:48 AM

Vod is an idiot he thinks he can play god on the forum i will lol my ass off the day he will get -rep or even removed from default trust.

Omg now i will get -rep from him  Shocked
I am not sure exactly how serious you are considering the age of your account. However Vod does have a history of giving negative trust against people who have differing opinions that he has, especially those regarding religion.

More recently (and to some extent in the past as well), he seems to have dictated the terms that others should engage in when dealing with others, as opposed to warning others as to what the best practices would be to protect all parties involved in potential transactions.
idyu

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:37:02 AM

i am serious he fucked up my hero account because he was not happy about something i refused.

the day will come when he will have -rep as well Smiley
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:46:23 AM

Quickseller performed escrow services. There are no complaints with QS's escrow services.

There's nothing mischevious or strange about self escrow. Do you complain if you sell something on eBay, and the eBay CEO buys it? What about if you order something from Amazon... that is fulfilled by Amazon? What if you order something on Amazon that's fulfilled by another company, but is actually a subsidary of Amazon?

There's no issue. Some people (like Vod) are trying to defame people for doing perfectly fine and normal things.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:48:52 AM

i am serious he fucked up my hero account because he was not happy about something i refused.

I cannot speak to your situation without knowing the details of your account. If you wanted to PM me the identity of your account then I can look into the situation for you. Unfortunately Vod does not exactly have a history of being reasonable, so I have my doubts about being able to get any negative trust from him removed.

Regarding him receiving negative reputation, Vod is currently attempting to encourage enable the extortion of me by my previous customers, potentially unbeknown to them as they may request a refund they are not entitled to and then publicly complain.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:59:38 AM

I cannot speak to your situation without knowing the details of your account. If you wanted to PM me the identity of your account then I can look into the situation for you. Unfortunately Vod does not exactly have a history of being reasonable, so I have my doubts about being able to get any negative trust from him removed.

Regarding him receiving negative reputation, Vod is currently attempting to encourage enable the extortion of me by my previous customers, potentially unbeknown to them as they may request a refund they are not entitled to and then publicly complain.

That's ok, there's always the legal route. Canadian defamatory law may be on your side.

I've said this in another thread but I'd be more than happy to contribute 20 BTC to a legal fund.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:23:12 AM

Quickseller performed escrow services. There are no complaints with QS's escrow services.

There's nothing mischevious or strange about self escrow. Do you complain if you sell something on eBay, and the eBay CEO buys it? What about if you order something from Amazon... that is fulfilled by Amazon? What if you order something on Amazon that's fulfilled by another company, but is actually a subsidary of Amazon?

There's no issue. Some people (like Vod) are trying to defame people for doing perfectly fine and normal things.

Yeah dude, we should totally consider your opinion, meanwhile 99% of people here seem to agree that self escrowing is not something you should do, or is not something good, i don´t see anyone giving quickseller positive trust because he did self escrow, have you?

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
idyu

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:31:18 AM

On the other hand he could have scammed many bitcoins but he did not! i not defending self escrow  but still he did wrong but not scammed by taking large ammounts of bitcoins!
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:03:04 PM

Cut out the big words and legalese, you are just trying to distract from the real issue here. No extortion is taking place, you scammed people by pointing them to a supposedly independent escrow service, which was just you. Now, you can either return the extra amounts charged or not. It is stupid to talk about libel regarding anonymous usernames on forums. The only person who has misrepresented the facts here is you, quickseller. For a guy who made a name hunting scammers, you sure have fallen far.

"self escrow" does not exist. An escrow is an independent third party in a transaction. If one person is pretending to be two people in a three way trade, then it is obviously fraud.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
idyu

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:06:02 PM

Guys you miss still a big point here :

He maybe did escrow to himself thats not ok BUT he did NEVER scammed someone afik?!
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:18:36 PM

I've been on the fence on this issue for quite a while now, but I have to say that I'm towards QS now. If the buyer decides that he trusts the seller's alt as the escrow, then I (personally) don't see any problem with that trade. I may be wrong. But that's how I see it.

TF's words also made me start to lean towards QS.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:38:09 PM

Vod,
I think you are going a little overboard here and are getting too personal about this. Quickseller screwed up and deserved the removal from DT for that stunt he pulled with Panthers52. Trying to refund every escrow he ever did is just silly. I am sure most of those escrows were legit and not via one of his alt accounts. He was removed from DT, marked red, and lost pretty much all credibility - what is the point in this?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:42:09 PM

Vod,
I think you are going a little overboard here and are getting too personal about this. Quickseller screwed up and deserved the removal from DT for that stunt he pulled with Panthers52. Trying to refund every escrow he ever did is just silly. I am sure most of those escrows were legit and not via one of his alt accounts. He was removed from DT, marked red, and lost pretty much all credibility - what is the point in this?

I'm trying to help him.  He said he would pay back those he scammed, but he doesn't seem to have a list.

Hopefully those that were scammed will see my thread and get their escrow fees back.   No one can "scam the scammmer" because they need to provide a reference thread, and we'll be able to see if QS or his alts were involved.

If no one responds, no harm done.  I won't pursue it any further.  Smiley

Brad Harrison

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:45:23 PM

Oh god the fucking drama between you women on here is priceless

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:47:29 PM

Welcome to Bitcointalk Shocked It is always like this in Bitcoin land.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:49:59 PM

Watching the thread.
Emperor Magnus Caligula

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:51:43 PM

But not that funny, I must say.

It is more dramatic than any soap opera I've ever heard of.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 01:58:41 PM

It is so ridiculous that I could never explain this place to someone who does not post here. My wife would think that I am crazy for even spending time here.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:03:16 PM

It is so ridiculous that I could never explain this place to someone who does not post here. My wife would think that I am crazy for even spending time here.

You better disguise this thread mate so she doesnt see it  Grin
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:58:17 PM

Vod,
You must be out of touch, quickseller is planning to sue vod and tradefortress has pledged 20 bitcoins to the cause, the thread is in meta
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:13:26 PM

Vod,
You must be out of touch, quickseller is planning to sue vod and tradefortress has pledged 20 bitcoins to the cause, the thread is in meta

Quickseller is a girl, and therefore, will lose in court.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:37:52 PM

There's nothing mischevious (sic) or strange about self escrow.

Well, I suppose there's not much more to say about your ethical stance on self-escrowing.

Self-escrow != Third Party
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:12:10 PM

Vod,

If you think he is a girl by his avatar, it is just an internet meme adapted to BTC{I will hodl you forever}

It says nothing about his gender
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:16:35 PM

Vod,

If you think he is a girl by his avatar, it is just an internet meme adapted to BTC{I will hodl you forever}

He.. sorry she is a girl, of course. How do you know she is a guy from her avatar which is just another one of the internet memes?
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:44:05 PM

Vod,

He.. sorry she is a girl, of course. How do you know she is a guy from her avatar which is just another one of the internet memes?

Maybe you should read some of my other posts. I KNOW Quickseller is a girl. She knows I know. I'm not basing it off her fucking avatar.
parrotlet

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 09:51:20 PM

Vod,

Maybe you should read some of my other posts. I KNOW Quickseller is a girl. She knows I know. I'm not basing it off her fucking avatar.

You do you know QS is a girl Huh

Then you have info about him/her/whatever?

You should give the info you have to Vod and the others he said he will sue or that commited criminal acts, at least
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:04:33 PM

Vod,

You do you know QS is a girl Huh

Then you have info about him/her/whatever?

You should give the info you have to Vod and the others he said he will sue or that commited criminal acts, at least

I'm already talking off-site to everyone I need to be. I only care about people being able to find her and her thinking I'm on the wrong trail.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:35:11 AM

you are just trying to distract from the real issue here. No extortion is taking place,
This is not true. Even though the exact terms of any agreement that I had entered into were honored exactly as laid out, I did choose to offer refunds of the spread between the amount the buyer placed into the designed address and the amount the seller's address received upon the successful completion of the trade (commonly known as an "escrow fee"). The two instances where one of my alts was a party of a trade I was overseeing both were refunded.

Vod is now attempting to encourage my other customers to request a refund of the price paid for services rendered. There is zero basis to make a claim for such a refund nor is equitable or just. When someone is told they are entitled to a refund (incorrectly or not), and they do not receive such a refund, then they will naturally think (and potentially say) they have been scammed. This would leave me with the choice of either having to pay them money they are not owed, or face a potential scam accusation, hence the extortion.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 01:40:53 AM

Vod is now attempting to encourage my other customers to request a refund of the price paid for services rendered.

That's because you offered refunds for your escrow services, fool.

If anyone who has paid for my escrow services wishes to get a refund they are more then welcome to do so.

Even though you have no agreement to my above point, I have previously stated that I would be willing to refund any escrow fee that anyone has paid if they request such, so even your nullified point is moot.

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:46:09 AM

you are just trying to distract from the real issue here. No extortion is taking place,
This is not true. Even though the exact terms of any agreement that I had entered into were honored exactly as laid out, I did choose to offer refunds of the spread between the amount the buyer placed into the designed address and the amount the seller's address received upon the successful completion of the trade (commonly known as an "escrow fee"). The two instances where one of my alts was a party of a trade I was overseeing both were refunded.

Vod is now attempting to encourage my other customers to request a refund of the price paid for services rendered. There is zero basis to make a claim for such a refund nor is equitable or just. When someone is told they are entitled to a refund (incorrectly or not), and they do not receive such a refund, then they will naturally think (and potentially say) they have been scammed. This would leave me with the choice of either having to pay them money they are not owed, or face a potential scam accusation, hence the extortion.

Go make an alt and stop coming back on. All your doing is pissing me off and I can tell you it's not hard to SE a name from a PO. You know exactly what I mean Quickseller. Doesn't matter if you're not 18 yet either.. I know your young but I can't pinpoint the age.. Your address is going up either way but I'd stop pissing me off. Everyone wants to find you.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:45:13 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

He has offered to refund anyone who used his bogus escrow service.

Can you provide the relevant post to back this up? From my limited perusal I was under the impression that QS offered to pay back all those who used his escrow service for trade with his known alts, effectively Panthers52.

No, he said he was willing to refund everyone:

If anyone who has paid for my escrow services wishes to get a refund they are more then welcome to do so.

Even though you have no agreement to my above point, I have previously stated that I would be willing to refund any escrow fee that anyone has paid if they request such, so even your nullified point is moot.
In order for a contract to be valid, among other things, there must be an offer that has not been revoked. Or until the expiration of the time period specified by the offer, or, if there is no time limit specified, until a reasonable time has elapsed. A reasonable time is determined according to what a reasonable person would consider sufficient time to accept the offer under the circumstances.

Based on the amounts in question, and the amount of attention the thread the offer was posted on, a reasonable person would consider that sufficient time has passed to accept the offer under the circumstances. Even if this was not the case, my previously deleted post explicitly withdrew such offer, and as a result deleting such post was creating a liability that I did not consent to.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:46:06 AM

Take the hint Quickscammer - stop posting on that thread.

You are not wanted.

btcscriptpremium

Activity: 246

Run your own Casino! See profile for more info

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:49:31 AM

You are not wanted.
Quickscammer always looked very shady, and his escrow fees are ridiculous. This case where he was caught abusing his DT and his escrowing just crossed the line, all positive trust for him should be removed.

Check out http://trumpgeneral.com/ for great Trump information
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:50:13 AM

You are not wanted.
My post was one that clarifies my consent to incurring such liabilities that you are claiming I am consenting to. 
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:56:58 AM

You are not wanted.
My post was one that clarifies my consent to incurring such liabilities that you are claiming I am consenting to. 

And you are not wanted.  Stop posting in that thread - you've created many other crybaby threads to post in.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:38:34 AM

And you are not wanted.  Stop posting in that thread - you've created many other crybaby threads to post in.

"Scam Accusation" type threads are not allowed to be self moderated for a reason.

There is precedence for the type of threads that you have made to be moved to Scam Accusations, with self moderation disabled.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:23:25 AM

"Scam Accusation" type threads are not allowed to be self moderated for a reason.

Yeah that is generally true.

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:25:08 AM

I will have a full dox of Quickseller posted by Friday if not earlier and will continue to update it and bust his alts.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 06:42:04 PM

I will have a full dox of Quickseller posted by Friday if not earlier and will continue to update it and bust his alts.

Please post it as soon as you can - I need to know if he/she lives in Canada.

Quickscammer has no problem doxxing others.

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:40:36 PM

No. US resident with a US address  owns a PO box Quickseller ships from in Charlotte North Carolina. That post office box address is:

P.O Box 33153
Charlotte, NC 28233

Found a facebook yesterday that I can't find again today so QS may have covered those tracks. Haven't found any other ones I thought were matches and can't find the one from yesterday at all. Not having much success looking for information on the name the PO box is registered under but I am waiting on a response from a few people I work with about people currently living at the address that was on QS license. I won't post any more of the information I have until tonight or tomorrow when this dox will destroy QS.

Feel free to use the PO box to SE some information though. It took me a hour and a half and 2 calls. Pretending your a lawyer works great Smiley
B4zzA

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:43:38 PM

This is very entertaining, is there a TLDR on this entire story? Maybe something like a paragraph from the 100s of pages this spans?
Brad Harrison

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:19:36 PM

Can't wait to see this dox tonight, I call bullshit until I see it

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:23:11 PM

No. US resident with a US address  owns a PO box Quickseller ships from in Charlotte North Carolina. That post office box address is:

P.O Box 33153
Charlotte, NC 28233

Found a facebook yesterday that I can't find again today so QS may have covered those tracks. Haven't found any other ones I thought were matches and can't find the one from yesterday at all. Not having much success looking for information on the name the PO box is registered under but I am waiting on a response from a few people I work with about people currently living at the address that was on QS license. I won't post any more of the information I have until tonight or tomorrow when this dox will destroy QS.

Feel free to use the PO box to SE some information though. It took me a hour and a half and 2 calls. Pretending your a lawyer works great Smiley

Wrong thread for this.  Keep everything in one thread so it is easier to follow.  Smiley

abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:25:25 PM

P.O Box 33153
Charlotte, NC 28233

Wrong thread for this.  Keep everything in one thread so it is easier to follow.  Smiley

Shadow_Runner, open your scam accusation thread.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:37:12 PM

Please move all Quickseller Doxing/Scam related discussions to my scam report on him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1180604.0
marky89

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:59:20 PM

Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:08:56 PM

Cool story, bro.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:20:02 PM

Cool story, bro.

It's Tuesday, and I also updated that yesterday to say I'd have the info by tonight instead. Did you just comment to make yourself look stupid or was there some hidden purpose in that?
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:23:03 PM

Cool story, bro.
It's Tuesday, and I also updated that yesterday to say I'd have the info by tonight instead. Did you just comment to make yourself look stupid or was there some hidden purpose in that?

Just making a random comment as I munch on my popcorn, enjoying the show.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 08:26:53 PM

Why you guys posting about this in this thread?

This thread is about Quickscammer forgetting he promised to pay back anyone he escrowed for.

(I use the word forgetting to be nice...)

snailmen

Activity: 224

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:09:27 AM

I've never seen a user so angry over losing trust.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:14:38 AM

So much drama... who needs Spanish telenovelas when you have bitcointalk..

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:33:04 PM

My demand was ignored and Vod instead deleted my post from his self moderated thread.
Didn't you get my post deleted when I asked for your real life identity in your escrow thread (my demand that was in the favour of the general public was also ignored by you)?
So why shouldn't Vod have the full rights to ignore your demands?
You are a narcissistic fellow Cody.
turtlehurricane

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:35:18 PM

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:14:00 AM

Watching with popcorn a-popping.
"Self-escrow."  why am I not surprised that the first time I've ever heard those two words together is on bitcointalk.  Is fucking anyone honest around here?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 04:47:49 PM

Is fucking anyone honest around here?

I am!   Smiley

hashie

Activity: 322

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:52:48 PM

I am!   Smiley
You're still lying with your signature.

bad_char1

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:00:26 PM

Is fucking anyone honest around here?

I am!   Smiley

And I!
Brad Harrison

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:02:47 PM

LOL we got two Vod

White sugar
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:03:48 PM

just usual spam and trolling, nothing to worry about
onemorexmr

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:06:00 PM

look at the newbies name...

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
White sugar
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:08:55 PM

how can u make an account without name???

edit: his profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=555608

his name is an empty string, not spaces
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 05:09:26 PM

Whitespaces for the win.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=555608

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:27:16 PM

News ?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 12:37:44 PM

News ?

Quickseller received 20btc from Tradefortress to sue me.

Quickseller is sitting on the coins and doing nothing.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: