Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Spiritual Jewelry made from Seeds (Indonesia)  (Read 363 times)
Mother of Nature (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:51:27 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 04:22:28 PM by Mother of Nature

t7.0001 - NECKLACE OF HOPE

https://i.imgur.com/dXLKF6Y.jpg

An adjustable seeds necklace with macrame. Made from 201 beads of job tears seeds , 18 beads of gebang seeds, 7 beads of young palm queen seeds, and 1 undrilled sea heart bean (still can be planted 🙏) . All the seeds are natural and chemicals free. Knotted with purple, light purple, and navy blue nylon cord. I choose purple dominant color to symbolize spirituality live.

Job tears seeds or Vaijanti (Sanskrit) or Hanjeli (Sundanese) or coix-lacrymajobi (Latin). Known for centuries in many ancient culture, the seeds can bring positive auras, calmness and peacefulness to the wearer.

Gebang seeds known for its balancing energy to the wearer.

Young palm queen seeds or Kalapa Ratu (Sundanese) or syagrus romanzoffiana (Latin). Known for its protection auras and i choose the young one to symbolize growth and hope also.

Sea heart bean or Cariuk (Sundanese) or entada gigas (latin). many ancient cultures believes it can bring protection and luck to the wearer. And as the centre pendant of the necklace, i dont drill the seeds so still in pure living seeds condition to symbolize life, growth and hope.

May the wearer of this necklace will always be blessed and shower by light.
😇

Price : $150 (exclude shipping cost)
Payment : in BTC - escrow welcome - prefer with Bitrent ( Moderator Indonesia in this forum)

For more info PM me.. Thank You

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mother of Nature (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:33:40 PM

t7.0002

https://i.imgur.com/NQ0bzfZ.jpg

Price : $70 (exclude shipping)