Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSx2 reloaded! starts 16th September  (Read 4297 times)
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:38:28 PM

I lost 0.3 BTC (70$) in his game CRYPTOSLEVELS, because he ADMIN IS SCAMMER!!!
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:46:55 PM

The game idea is interesting, especially the 20 hour rule should effectively prevent the game from getting stucked. Also being one of the first investors should not be as important anymore. I am actually tempted to try it. But since no one is trusting Cryptos anymore, this is extremely risky. I think i stay out of this one for now.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:03:32 AM

I lose my money on the previous cycle of cryptosx2 and I wouldn't risk again here on the new cycle. Also multicryptos lost some reputation with the recent game where no one earned and all lose ( fortunately I didn't threw some btc there.) So I doubt this will be as successful as the previous cryptosx2.

Try to be on the first investors this time and you are going to win!

Sorry you already lost your reputation cuz of what happened to cryptosvolume, I think its not worth it to invest on your projects now and to your incoming projects. And now your saying that to lure investors but sorry its not effective anymore Tongue
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:56:44 AM

I lose my money on the previous cycle of cryptosx2 and I wouldn't risk again here on the new cycle. Also multicryptos lost some reputation with the recent game where no one earned and all lose ( fortunately I didn't threw some btc there.) So I doubt this will be as successful as the previous cryptosx2.

Sorry you already lost your reputation cuz of what happened to cryptosvolume, I think its not worth it to invest on your projects now and to your incoming projects. And now your saying that to lure investors but sorry its not effective anymore Tongue

Well, I am trying to do my best in all games. I will put a notice explaining when a new game is experimental. But also think I could easily create a newbie account for any new site, will this be more trustable? I don't think so...

CRYPTOSx2 is an already proved game system. I think I may work even better than the first version, because the new rules allows a longer game

coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:00:49 PM

Well, I am trying to do my best in all games. I will put a notice explaining when a new game is experimental. But also think I could easily create a newbie account for any new site, will this be more trustable? I don't think so...

MC, putting a notice explaining when a new game is experimental will not help any of the investors (all of them) that lost in CryptosVolume.

Just issue a refund, even partial would be better than nothing, let's say 80%. At least all those investors won't feel screwed and you'll have a better chance they will once again trust you to play your new games.  Me and my team would certainly consider playing your games again if you would do that.

lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:05:55 PM

MC, putting a notice explaining when a new game is experimental will not help any of the investors (all of them) that lost in CryptosVolume.

Just issue a refund, even partial would be better than nothing, let's say 80%. At least all those investors won't feel screwed and you'll have a better chance they will once again trust you to play your new games.  Me and my team would certainly consider playing your games again if you would do that.

I lost on CryptosX2 also 0.1BTC because of a fail from the admin site and he don't want to refund us.
So i don't think he will refund the users who lose on CryptosVolume.

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 03:02:05 PM

GAME STARTS!!!

johanh

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:19:46 PM

CoinPayments seems to have failed to update the XPY wallet to mandatory 0.3.1.0 again and is not confirming on their side..

Ah well, i'll wait it out and ask for a refund..
NOTE: This happens everytime! CP are lazy motherf##ckers and are waiting for devs or users to notify them..

I'll stay away from these games until admin/OP finds a better solution.
Other games confirm directly after deposit, not even waithing for 1 confirm..

Johan

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 03:37:32 PM

CoinPayments seems to have failed to update the XPY wallet to mandatory 0.3.1.0 again and is not confirming on their side..

Ah well, i'll wait it out and ask for a refund..
NOTE: This happens everytime! CP are lazy motherf##ckers and are waiting for devs or users to notify them..

I'll stay away from these games until admin/OP finds a better solution.
Other games confirm directly after deposit, not even waithing for 1 confirm..

Johan

Coinpayments is very slow today confirming the deposits, but I see the Paycoin investments getting confirmed right now. Don't worry, the order in the queue is going to be maintaned, even if coinpayments works slow.

glorytime

Activity: 358

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:52:40 PM

Well, I gave it a shot and I cannot even change the re-invest %. It says it's not my investment, but it is.

And to make matters worse, the good old re-invest bug (that some might remember from MC's earlier games) also set my investment to 100% re-invest again while I had typed 0%.

MC, can you assist or help in this matter?

hunkey92

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:06:57 PM

this scammer is still here taking everyone's money....i hope this kind of money gets him a fancy disease.
glorytime

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:08:52 PM

MultiCryptos, I placed an investment of 90,000 Doge at 0% re-invest, but it went automatically to 100% and I tried changing it back to 0% and then it gives me an error saying it's not my investment.

So basically I lost my investment AGAIN at your games, because of bugs in your system. If the bug had not happened I would already have been paid out 180,000 Doge, but because of no fault of my own I lost because it automatically reinvested.  

MC, please make this right for once. Thank you.

See screenshot below for error and bug. No way to change the re-invest %.  Angry

johanh

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:14:25 PM

The famous MC reinvestment bugs still not fixed after 3 months..

Also: some of my investments say expired while the game eules say 20 hour limit?
MC explain, please..

#44   16/09 17:56:39      240.0000 XPY   10.9992 XPY   
EXPIRED
17/09 04:08:31   

It was confirmed in time by CoinPayments in the end.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:18:44 PM

You have all been warned that there scammer admin, what you have entrusted him with their coins?
johanh

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:20:43 PM

Indeed; you can't change the reinvestment!
NOT YOUR INVESTMENT it says.

lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:28:32 PM

MultiCryptos, I placed an investment of 90,000 Doge at 0% re-invest, but it went automatically to 100% and I tried changing it back to 0% and then it gives me an error saying it's not my investment.

So basically I lost my investment AGAIN at your games, because of bugs in your system. If the bug had not happened I would already have been paid out 180,000 Doge, but because of no fault of my own I lost because it automatically reinvested.  

MC, please make this right for once. Thank you.

See screenshot below for error and bug. No way to change the re-invest %.  Angry

Don't say me he have still the old bug on the site .....
Iost my coins because of this bug last time!

johanh

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:30:40 PM

Yup, it seems noone will get their earned coins if not set to 0% reinvestment at the beginning.. As you CAN'T change it later..

glorytime

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:39:40 PM

Yup, it seems noone will get their earned coins if not set to 0% reinvestment at the beginning.. As you CAN'T change it later..

No, you don't get your earned coins if you set it at 0% at the beginning either.... because it automatically sets it to 100% if you fill out 0%.  So either way, you're screwed. Only those who set it at something else than 100% or 0% were lucky to get payments.

MultiCryptos, could we please get a fix for this and proper compensation for those affected by the bug? And at the very least an official response from you that you're working on this serious issue? Because of this bug I did not get my 180,000 Doge payout. Thank you.

johanh

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:43:41 PM

No, you don't get your earned coins if you set it at 0% at the beginning either.... because it automatically sets it to 100% if you fill out 0%.  So either way, you're screwed. Only those who set it at something else than 100% or 0% were lucky to get payments.

MultiCryptos, could we please get a fix for this and proper compensation for those affected by the bug? And at the very least an official response from you that you're working on this serious issue? Because of this bug I did not get my 180,000 Doge payout. Thank you.

Yeah, i noticed. I PM-ed Multi, as should everyone affected. I would have 1680XPY in my wallet already if it would not auto reinvest..

Sigh.

glorytime

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:46:28 PM

Yeah, i noticed. I PM-ed Multi, as should everyone affected. I would have 1680XPY in my wallet already if it would not auto reinvest..

Sigh.

I PMed MultiCryptos too, but he has not responded as of now. I see he is online though.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: