Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HideMyNet.com - New DNS Redirector Proxy & Limited 50% off offer!  (Read 2808 times)
senseless (OP)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:51:16 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2013, 02:46:54 PM by senseless

The HideMyNet service creates a Virtual Private Network connection or Secure Tunnel over the internet to our VPN server locations. Each VPN connection is anonymous on the internet and helps to keep your activities private and secure. The VPN service functions in a similar fashion to dial-up internet but instead of a phone line; using your existing internet connection to establish the connection.

Why have a VPN account?

Bypass country restrictions on websites
    Create Additional security layers for your wireless connection
    Internet freedom for users in restricted countries (China, Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Burma, Syria, etc)
    Access to libraries of online media from sites such as Hulu.com, Netflix.com, and BBC's IPlayer to name a few.
    Prevent search engines and other corporations from monitoring your online activities
    Encrypt your internet traffic preventing anyone from eavesdropping on you.

Access country-restricted online media

USA - Hulu.com - Hulu is an online video service that offers hit TV shows including Family Guy and 30 Rock. They have an extensive library also includes classic TV series
        and blockbuster movies.
    USA - NBC.com/video - NBC Online video library. Enjoy access to current and past NBC programming.
    USA - CBS.com - CBS Online video library. Enjoy access to current and past CBS programming.
    USA - Netflix.com - Netflix offers Internet video streaming ("Watch Instantly") of selected titles to computers running Windows or Mac OS X and to compatible devices.
        Internet video streaming comes at no additional charge with Netflix's regular subscription service,
    USA - Pandora.com - With Pandora you can explore this vast trove of music to your heart's content. Just drop the name of one of your favorite songs or artists into
        Pandora and let the Genome Project go.
    USA/CA - vevo.com - VEVO is the leading premium music video and entertainment service with 1.7 billion worldwide streams and over 60 million unique visitors in the U.S.
        and Canada each month.
    UK - bbc.co.uk/iplayer - BBC iPlayer is a free service that lets you catch up with programmes from the past seven days that you may have missed or want to watch again
    UK - Spotify.com - Spotify is a new way to listen to music. Any track you like, any time you like. Just search for it in Spotify, then play it. Any artist, any album, any genre
        - all available instantly.
    UK - itv.com - ITV is the biggest commercial television network in the UK, broadcasting the most talked about television and making a major contribution to the UK’s
        culture, economy and communities.
    UK - seesaw.com - SeeSaw is a legal video streaming service based in the United Kingdom that provides thousands of hours of free and paid tv shows to its users.

The content listed above is only a very small partial list. With our servers strategically located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Romania and Singapore you get the largest selection of access possible.

What makes HideMyNet.com different from other providers?

Access to 5 different forms of VPN. These are HTTP Proxy, DNS Redirector Proxy, L2TP/IPSec, OpenVPN and PPTP. All 5 VPN types are included with the service fee.
    NEW! ALL ACCOUNTS ARE ALLOWED ONE ACTIVE VPN CONNECTION AND ONE IP AUTHORIZED FOR THE HTTP PROXY AT THE SAME TIME!
    Fast speeds! We maintain quality connections for our servers allowing users to get the fastest possible speed. Server utilization graphs on our network page allow users to
        see how much bandwidth is being used on each server.
    Access to 22 servers worldwide. Users are able to connect to any server location by changing the server address they connect to.
    No additional fees. We do not charge for "Server Switches". There are no additional fees beyond your monthly service fee.

Logging:

HideMyNet keeps logs of user connectivity. This data includes, the ip address you connected from, the ip address you were assigned and the time/date of both when the connection started, and when the connection was closed.

You can get complete access to our VPN network for 6.99$/Month or 48.99$/Yearly.

->ORDER NOW<-

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 02:02:41 PM

i guess you need to get a bitcoin icon for your footer Cheesy
iidx

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 05:08:08 AM

I've been using hide my net for about a year now, maybe I'll try paying by BTC for my latest invoice.
BitcoinCoffee.com

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 07:52:16 AM

Easily a strong competitor, if not the strongest among the bitcoin vpns.

senseless (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 05:52:15 AM

Happy to announce: all of our servers are now setup to provide .bit resolution. When connected to any vpn server location, all .bit domains will now properly resolve as any other domain would.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 11:52:01 AM

Happy to announce: all of our servers are now setup to provide .bit resolution. When connected to any vpn server location, all .bit domains will now properly resolve as any other domain would.

This is a great idea.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
AfricanHunter

Activity: 157
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 09:14:51 AM

Do you have a promo code for forum members? Ready to try another VPN solution as my speeds with current provider are disappointing. Will buy for a year if you pm me a promo code.

Thinking about doing business with johnniewalkerhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=72227?
First read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131841.0

Also, Join the National Rifle Association to protect 2nd Amendment Rights http://membership.nrahq.org/default.asp?campaignid=XR020022
senseless (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 10:58:17 AM

Do you have a promo code for forum members? Ready to try another VPN solution as my speeds with current provider are disappointing. Will buy for a year if you pm me a promo code.

There are no promotions currently.

senseless (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 02:45:29 PM

To celebrate the new year and our DNS Redirector Proxy we will be offering 50% off on all new sign ups!

Our new DNS Redirector Proxy service allows you to watch media from the USA, as well as the UK at the same time in the same browser without needing to connect to a new vpn location, or change proxy server addresses. You just need to setup our DNS Server addresses in your computer, or routers configuration and authorize your ip address for our proxy network. That's it! Anytime you load bbc, hulu, netflix, or our other supported websites your connection will be transparently proxied through our servers unblocking the content in question.

You can sign up on our website at http://www.hidemynet.com/

When ordering, enter the promo code "50OFF2013" and receive 50% off of the term price forever!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: