Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cleverbot | Multitouch | HCI | HMAC | Web wallet | PC bundle | 17.71 sold  (Read 17424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ITileclooTI (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:54:45 PM

Yep! that post was clearly deleted. I wonder why dev did it and not just reply to it.

Unrelated to the discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:23:06 PM

Yep! that post was clearly deleted. I wonder why dev did it and not just reply to it.

Unrelated to the discussion.

"Unrelated to the discussion."

Your imaginary "bot" is the topic. So, I don't see how this is "unrelated" to this topic. What are we gotta chat about? Rainbow farts?
Or how awesome you're trying to be and run with people's money?

You stole a COPYRIGHTED image, from ESET NOD32 AV.

https://www.google.rs/search?q=eset+nod32&espv=2&biw=1323&bih=659&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIncffpamDyAIVSUoUCh1eVwyi

How the hell is that unrelated? Is it, or it's not related to your imaginary product?

- People, don't put buy support. He self bought most of the coins or all of those coins and wants to dump them.

OP, sorry dude, but I'm getting sick of this shit man. You seem like a smart guy, but you're doing it totally wrong.

PS: Don't get me mad. I'm on my period.

Well, millions of people share images online on everyday basis, that image was not substituted for the actual product thus the owner's rights should not be affected. That is not a stock image, is not protected or licensed for one particular product and can be used in nearly any application as many times as I like and as long as I need it without violating any licensing agreements if it does not contain copyright symbol or owner's name.

Can you prove that we bought any single coin?
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:33:00 PM

No, but can you prove the opposite? Wink

Cheesy It never is the burden of proof in an argument for someone to prove something didn't happen. Please try harder. Roll Eyes After all, I am on your side. But using such a retort just won't fly, logically.

Also, I would hope the dev possesses at least some of his coins. Otherwise, there is little motivation at all for the dev after the ICO ends to continue support of their coin. (Even if the motivation is to pump and dump on everybody.)
Forgot that people can't detect sarcasm online that easy.

/sarcasm_OFF

This remains a scam. Good luck.

Oh kids... Your scam slagging is a matter of no importance as yet nothing has been released, how don't you understand that. You can consider this context when you see the cause of fraud. I doubt you understand the difference between scam and "legit thing" as long as you asking to prove the contrary.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:47:18 PM

Probably not the best time to release another bot associated coin.
Just release your software and sell it for BTC.

That's great except bot will no longer be free.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:44:09 AM

Well, this might actually succeed if the price manages to stay over 508 sat after launch.

The average price could be lower. Depends on the total coin amount sold. If only 5166666 coins are sold then the average is 483.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:10:04 PM

Will you add smart contracts to your coin?
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:39:20 AM

Sure and Dimitry is troll Bram? LOLOL Pssst QTL still working for cheap price with real developer..

Well, the key word is "price". Cleverbot is free.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:53:38 AM

We are currently working on UNITY / .NET implementation of our bot and will have a lot of stuff for preview. Everything moves smoothly that there are enough funds in place to foster and sustain the development and to make the Cleverbot bundle happen. The biggest problem we had with this is the time commitment. We think it's important to be clear about the goals we hope to achieve as developers and will be spending extra time on mobile and standalone PC app as we really want to be creating a finished and completely functional product.

There's an idea that we're currently toying with. To be absolutely honest, we thought we would dread animation but, now we're getting used to it, we realize we love venturing into high-end animated graphics. We know there is a long (well, really not that long) way to go before it's edited and ready for public consumption, but having that under our belt, we find we can just incorporate OpenGL ES into our application. What's good is that, we can now add motion to objects making them change with user interaction. We have diligently followed along with the blueprint codebase to make sure animation will work smoothly. We're passionate about creating great touchscreen app which delivers great trading experience to our investors. You all will be surprised.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:05:43 PM

Crowdfund ends in two hours.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:56:26 PM

We have amazing news. Firstly, we're proud to announce that standalone bot for PC is completed. We're now finalizing the web bot. As future thinking developers, we prefer to use HTML5 for transition effects, gestures, animations, video and moving content. Our HTML5 app will have interactive interface design that will then be modified and re-used on different sized touchscreens and operating systems, this saves our investors time and money.

Secondly, Cleberbot will provide a frontier for private microtransactions between parties through the meshnet. Each mobile device with a running Cleverbot wallet will be able to connect directly to others nearby using Bluetooth, peer-to-peer Wi-Fi, or traditional Wi-Fi networks. That will help getting investors to interact with each other and even monetize their own apps as well as provide the potential to revolutionize transactions between botters without any government ability to interfere, track, trace or monitor their activities. However, we will let investors to rush this transition to monetization and will slowly be building out business-focused features for our bot. On mobile basis, we will be building standalone exchange that relies only on phones tablets and smart watches talking directly to each other, with their range amplified through the both blockchain and wi-fi routers.

We will start a natural progression in the story of local-based payments. We will bring global connectivity to the bot infrastructure making it a real product and allowing investors to transact money without waiting for the authority of central party.

ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:27:14 PM

CLT blockexplorer link anyone?

Coming in 30 minutes. Relax and sit tight, we'll push the source to github in 5 minutes.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:52:24 AM

Secondly, we offer a lot more scalability than other bots ever had. At launch, Cleverbot will come in two packages: in-wallet trading client with an exceptional functionality and beautiful interface, and in-browser app. Android and OSX bots will have an interface allowing traders to customize each panel settings as well as the whole workspace entirely. We have a lot of confidence that what works on our deploy system will work on our production system and that's why we're expanding Cleverbot platform into mobile segment. Whether you are on mobile or PC desktop, you will be able to connect and trade via your web wallet.

It's all talk and no meat from the very first start.

Standalone bot entered the testing stage. We have a basic implementation of mobile gui which is to define contexts necessary to enable users effectively discover and act upon the data in bot app. We have done a lot of coding. Putting it all together will take time as we have to fine tune the bot to ensure the app can adapt to its environment. We have to know everything inside and out before we can release it to investors. That will not take long.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:29:37 PM

Is there an ETA for the bot?, i would like to see it working before consider buying some CLT.
Thanks

ETA should be today or tomorrow. We wish we could sort certain things out without setting up a new ETA.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:26:41 AM

Do not use the old wallets. There will be a hard fork. Bot is coming.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:52:27 AM

If no update, so it will be the same as the Circ and Botcoin  Wink

It will be better since we will be getting a refund.

There will be no refunds. Bot is coming and will be delivered in time as promised.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:14:37 AM

Is there an ETA for the bot?, i would like to see it working before consider buying some CLT.
Thanks

ETA should be today or tomorrow. We wish we could sort certain things out without setting up a new ETA.

24 hours have passed since this last post, so maybe another 24 hours and that's it, people have been wondering why in the initial launch there is no built-in bot on the wallet from day 1 as the announcement has been proclaiming. But I doubt that they will really deliver what they have been boasting.

Don't worry, we have some extra time to finalize an app. There will be a little delay. We will deliver the finished and fully functional software when everything is ready.
ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:02:23 PM

As far as I understand the refunds will and shall happen. Releasing the bot now is irrelevant. We invested in a coin with a bot and not with a bot delayed and bad reputation. Refund here is a must if ccex wants to be taken seriously.

Let's stop shilling and fingerpointing. All you have to understand is that the bot has been promised and thus will be delivered. Every single coin team out here in either event had their features delayed. You really need to stop being a grumpy kid, hang tight and wait until I deliver the bot.

ITileclooTI (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:11:14 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 08:04:25 PM by ITileclooTI

As far as I understand the refunds will and shall happen. Releasing the bot now is irrelevant. We invested in a coin with a bot and not with a bot delayed and bad reputation. Refund here is a must if ccex wants to be taken seriously.

Let's stop shilling and fingerpointing. All you have to understand is that the bot has been promised and thus will be delivered. Every single coin team out here in either event had their features delayed. You really need to stop being a grumpy kid, hang tight and wait until I deliver the bot.

Sorry but that wasn't a deal.
It wasn't only about the bot but about bot being delivered at launch.
By failing to do so you destroyed the coins reputation and brought it permanently below ICO levels. It's totally understandable that people deserve refund no as it would happen with any other coin with failed launch. It's good ccex won't let you scam people.

All you care about is dumping your holdings you bought for 200 satoshi. You have to show a bit more respect and patience towards my initiative. Let's stop this and calm down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: