Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCJAM] Bitcoin To Cash LLC Loan Request for Comments 175-250 BTC Loan  (Read 763 times)
RandomQ (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:18:30 PM

Hello,

My Name is Jon Ryan Hill and I'm a partner in Bitcoin To Cash LLC ( A real Company in the state of Arizona), tarrant_01 will also be posting on this thread to answer any questions you may have and to confirm my answers.

Here is our Sales thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82983.0

We are going to be seeking a loan soon between 175-250BTC. The purpose of this loan is to pay off an existing investor that is not an owner in the company.
Expand our currently offering to include Green Dot Money Packs, and to help improve our buying cash flow.
I would have to say we are currently losing ~25% of our sales do not not having the cash flow to purchase coins.

This will be for a loan only and you will have no ownership in the company. At this time we are not seeking investors.

This loan will be using BTCJAM, We may have to hand verify with each investor since 2 people and 1 company will be verifying.

What I'm asking for anyone that wants to Loan us BTC, What information would you like and what interest rate would you think is fair for a 6 month loan?

I'm sure i'm missing a ton of stuff, and I wish I could do this as well as fastcash/deathandtaxes did on his loan thread  Grin

Please comment or Rip us Apart I know I have thick Skin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarrant_01

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 11:13:22 PM

My name is Ryan Gebhart/tarrant_01, also a partner in Bitcoin to Cash LLC. I approve this message  Smiley.

1P95gCUCw3Tjb7yyoYtW3ARZZQyTpFgk6H
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 06:04:31 PM

Would this loan repayment be tied to fiat currency or BTC?

As regards Interest I normally work out what I can afford over this time, As if you offer a little more due to demand/interest it can lead to problems down the line. It's not something I would ask, I would tell.

When about's you thinking of putting it on? As I would be able to help, But not for a month.

RandomQ (OP)

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 07:09:08 PM

Would this loan repayment be tied to fiat currency or BTC?

As regards Interest I normally work out what I can afford over this time, As if you offer a little more due to demand/interest it can lead to problems down the line. It's not something I would ask, I would tell.

When about's you thinking of putting it on? As I would be able to help, But not for a month.

This loan would be in BTC and not FIAT. We understand the risk of borrowing in BTC, due to rapid increase in BTC price.

I was hoping to finish getting this loan by the end of the month.
coincollectingenterprises

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2012, 07:16:39 PM

Hello,

My Name is Jon Ryan Hill and I'm a partner in Bitcoin To Cash LLC ( A real Company in the state of Arizona), tarrant_01 will also be posting on this thread to answer any questions you may have and to confirm my answers.

Here is our Sales thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82983.0

We are going to be seeking a loan soon between 175-250BTC. The purpose of this loan is to pay off an existing investor that is not an owner in the company.
Expand our currently offering to include Green Dot Money Packs, and to help improve our buying cash flow.
I would have to say we are currently losing ~25% of our sales do not not having the cash flow to purchase coins.

This will be for a loan only and you will have no ownership in the company. At this time we are not seeking investors.

This loan will be using BTCJAM, We may have to hand verify with each investor since 2 people and 1 company will be verifying.

What I'm asking for anyone that wants to Loan us BTC, What information would you like and what interest rate would you think is fair for a 6 month loan?

I'm sure i'm missing a ton of stuff, and I wish I could do this as well as fastcash/deathandtaxes did on his loan thread  Grin

Please comment or Rip us Apart I know I have thick Skin.

Hello. Would like to simply comment you may get a lot more support as a LLC if you also offer a method to personally guarantee funds from members (assuming member managed and not manager managed LLC). Most loans regarding LLCs require any member with 20% ownership or more to personally guarantee funds.

Hope that helps you accomplish your goals! Best of luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: