Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: --*--LUCKY RAFFLE TOKEN--*--111 CHANCES TO WIN--*--  (Read 455 times)
DickSwagger (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:26:32 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 10:55:47 PM by DickSwagger

Hey Guys.

Here are my fun raffle type Tokens where you have 111 chances to win spending very little, and if u lose u can still catch some rain in IRC. At #XCPlotto https://webchat.freenode.net/

I Made Three Tokens with amount of 1000 with different prices and prizes.

Token name and Price                                   PRIZES

A6616738892385460000 / 0.1 XCP                  1 First Prize of 50 XCP
                                                                                            10 Second Prizes of 1 XCP  
                                                                                            100 Third Prizes of 0.1 XCP                                                                                                                                                                              
A12583897233154193000 / 1 XCP                  1 First Prize of 500 XCP
                                                                                            10 Second Prizes of 10 XCP
                                                                                            100 Third Prizes of 1 XCP                                                                                        

A11010735973553150000 / 10 XCP                1 First Prize of 5000 XCP          
                                                                                            10 Second Prizes of 100 XCP      
                                                                                            100 Third Prizes of 10 XCP

How it works

I use random number generator to get lucky numbers i link to incoming transactions. So if #1 Transaction is a lucky number winning 1000 XCP then first transaction wins the prize. If #15 is lucky number winning 0.1XCP then transaction 15 wins the prize.
Every Five days i will pay lucky winners,starting Monday. If there is profit I will gift half back through IRC rain At #XCPlotto https://webchat.freenode.net/
I will take a screenshot with lucky numbers and date at start of every round and post it every five days when i pay winners.Just made first screenshot of lucky transaction numbers.

What must you do

Buy the token of raffle you want to enter. Send your Token to its issue address. If your transaction number lucky u win.

Where is Tokens

Counterparty wallet https://counterwallet.coindaddy.io/#

Click exchange markets, under "select another pair" you type Token name you want to buy and click XCP. Then you buy as many entries you want. Scatter the send transactions over few days/hours/min OR send after each other to claim your places.

Tadaa You stand 111 chances to win and can win 1000 times your investment.

This i am doing for a bit of fun, so take a small chance.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: