Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ads service BitTeaser launches  (Read 39825 times)
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:32:51 AM

Hi, I tried to create skyscraper (160x600) ad block, but not working, both 468 and 728 are working. I think vertical banner is not working.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oni.saori

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:32:54 PM

Hi, I tried to create skyscraper (160x600) ad block, but not working, both 468 and 728 are working. I think vertical banner is not working.

yes same problem here , I select vertical banner of 160*600 and it shown same 468 banner for me

bad thing is that we have to manually enter pix details of a particular banner not from drop down menu
btcteaser (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:39:46 PM

can I choose to get paid in bitshares/bitusd by default? would be interesting for me then

Thank you for your comment, not yet, but we def keep that in mind. There were no such a demand for that previously, but in terms of upcoming Bitshares popularity, it might be an option for sure.
btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:42:36 PM

Sorry about that, can you please create a ticket, so we can have a loot at it? Thanks
btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:44:01 PM

yes same problem here , I select vertical banner of 160*600 and it shown same 468 banner for me

bad thing is that we have to manually enter pix details of a particular banner not from drop down menu

Sorry about that, can you please create a ticket, so we can have a loot at it?
And thank you for the comment about drop down menu, we are working now on new admin panel, it will be more comfortable to use, and we will make sure about the drop down menu too.
btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:45:46 PM

Hello, can you please say at least your email so we can have a look? or create a ticket please at BitTeaser.
Because we checked and banners work correctly. Most definitely something might be not properly adjusted.

P.S. problem with banner can occur when banner width is 468 - horizontal, meaning height more than 468, then banner will shrink to needed size, and will be shown according to settings, if webmaster put 160, then width is 160, in spite of primary image size.  Height of the banner is not limited or strict, it is adjusted automatically with mentioned width, so it looks aesthetically good. Width is the key.  The reason why we do not have menu with specific sizes, because it is one of the advantages if you will, that differ us from other similar websites - flexibility in size.
btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:30:45 PM

What to submit an article but don't have funds? - We found a solution!

https://www.bitteaser.com offers FREE articles submittion - add your images, links, videos without no fees.

Just register and share your news/services with the others!  Wink

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 09:08:13 PM

Hello I have a blogger blog (not first level domain) with a decent traffic. Do you allow free blog website?

btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:45:01 PM

Hello I have a blogger blog (not first level domain) with a decent traffic. Do you allow free blog website?

Hey, yes absolutely. Please, join our network
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:19:28 AM

http://bitrevenues.com/ is interested to join BitTeaser. I received some newsletter from BitTeaser and I believe I have an account there. Just two question. Where can I log in? I forgot my password, how do I change?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:46:18 AM

http://bitrevenues.com/ is interested to join BitTeaser. I received some newsletter from BitTeaser and I believe I have an account there. Just two question. Where can I log in? I forgot my password, how do I change?

Hi!

Glad to see you among our users Wink

In case you forot your password, please click on "forgot password" on login page https://www.bitteaser.com/login/

Please, see below:

btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:09:16 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2015, 09:00:26 PM by btcteaser

Hey everyone,

As promised, we upgraded our admin panel, hopefully you are going to enjoy it. And some of our users had problems last couple days, because we were moving to new host and were upgrading the administrative panel. Seems like now everything should be back to normal and operating correctly, but if you notice some Errors, please email us directly or leave a comment here. All help and feedbacks are appreciated, we would be glad to make the use of BitTeaser as much comfortable as we can.

So, what is new?

New admin panel:

- ability to deposit and withdraw fiat (for now, only through Payeer, but will expand the list)

- new design and comfy to use interface

- free service of uploading the articles 

- detailed campaign statistics for specific requested time periods, if needed 

- new tab Partners, where you can find promo materials with code

- statistics on partner activity, and  brought referrals, profit of partner, etc

- CPC/CPM plus CPA model coming soon

- ability to finance, or put on hold, or activate each campaign individually

- improved security system

P.S. Soon, you will be able to profit from articles, clicking on banners or teasers that will be rotating in the articles. We are planning to give an opportunity to our users, to place the article for free and make money! But this option is still under development, with condition COMING SOON. So far, please, feel free to share news articles with BitTeaser!  Wink

btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:10:20 PM

And do not forget to follow us: https://twitter.com/Bitteaser

Thanks  Cool
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:42:00 AM

Strangely, I was able to receive the newsletter BitTeaser sent out yesterday. However I was not able to receive email to reset password after two days of waiting. It took me not a blank page whenever I entered my email and submit the form.

Edit: Look like the developer fixed the issue. I just receive the reset password email. I should have try again before I post the above. ö.ö.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:59:11 AM

Strangely, I was able to receive the newsletter BitTeaser sent out yesterday. However I was not able to receive email to reset password after two days of waiting. It took me not a blank page whenever I entered my email and submit the form.

Edit: Look like the developer fixed the issue. I just receive the reset password email. I should have try again before I post the above. ö.ö.

Hi,

Probabaly you tried to reset password when there were some issues with our system functioning because of the works done.

So did you manage to reset you password finally, is it okay now?

Please, let us know. Wink
jacktheking
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:10:28 PM

Hi,

Probabaly you tried to reset password when there were some issues with our system functioning because of the works done.

Yes. I received the email and my new computer generated password. Logged in and sent my site for review. Glad to see it being accepted within 12 hours. I will be adding the advertisement(s) code to my site soon. Meanwhile, what is the maximum number of BitTeaser ad slot a website could put into one page? Thank you for your attention toward my issue.

btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:50:37 AM

Hi,

Yes. I received the email and my new computer generated password. Logged in and sent my site for review. Glad to see it being accepted within 12 hours. I will be adding the advertisement(s) code to my site soon. Meanwhile, what is the maximum number of BitTeaser ad slot a website could put into one page? Thank you for your attention toward my issue.

Hey there,

Glad you finally could sign in and gonna to become our webmaster, you have all chances to earn via placing our ads Wink Our recommendation is to choose more themes (Bitcoin and other cryptos is most popular one) and provide different types of advertising blocks, eg. horizontal, vertical, square banners as well as text teasers to dispay as many ads as possible and earn more  Cool

As for the maximum number of BitTeaser ad slot a website could put into one page, there are no limitations actually

Hope you'll enjoy our service. By the way, we're going to publish the article on Forbes and would be great to recieve some new users references regarding our services, just a sentence with introdusing yourself and your website, short brief why you chose us, how do you find Bitteaser and what are you goals here. You can send it on admin2@bitteaser.com, thanxs in advance! Wink
btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:41:36 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 10:20:57 PM by btcteaser

Hey guys,

We would really appreciate your help in getting feedback about BitTeaser. We need that for making improvements in our service and to be published in the nearest future at such magazines as Forbes.

All we need is a short review, 1 sentence even might be enough. Including info like who you are:

advertiser or webmaster at BitTeaser
how do you like BitTeaser, or dislike
would you recommend it to your friends, partners, etc?

Send please to admin@bitteaser.com or admin2@bitteaser.com

Something like that would be more than enough and highly appreciated.  Roll Eyes

Thank you  Wink
btcteaser (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:50:52 PM

How to make money with your own article at BitTeaser? - Easy!

Not only that your article is published for FREE, but you also make money from clicks on banner ads placed on your article page.

This unique option is available for advertisers and webmasters!

How to start?

1.   Register at https://www.bitteaser.com/registration/
2.   Go to Submit article page https://www.bitteaser.com/articles/
3.   Add new article
4.   Fill all necessary fields (you can add links, images and video for FREE)
5.   Specify your Article theme (note: this theme is also chosen to determine the banner ads which will be displayed on your article page)
6.   Advertise your services and earn money from banner clicks on ads placed on your article page.
7.   Check your article income here - https://www.bitteaser.com/articles/

Share your news and make money with BitTeaser!  Cool

Follow us: https://twitter.com/Bitteaser
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 11:02:58 AM

What's minimum Withdrawal?

██████████  ██████████▄▄