Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Key's adding Google Checkout { Old Post}  (Read 9021 times)
BitcoinINV (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 02:21:41 AM

still got stock!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:32:17 AM

The auto key should be working now. As soon as you purchase, it should give you the key.

Immuzikation

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:18:15 PM

+1 Purchased 1 BTC with CC.

I had the private key in less than a minute.  Grin
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:41:34 PM

Just added some more coins and put the option to buy .5 there now to. Would anyone want to buy .1's they would be really overpriced but I can put the option up there. It might come in handy for those times you just need that point or two.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 05:11:02 AM

Sorry for the wait I was on a date night with my girl, I processed your order and it was sent check your email.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 02:31:45 PM

There is {4 X .5's} left, will have more whole coins soon!

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 04:16:59 PM

Put some more coins up, Will be adding more later on today.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 08:45:49 PM

another purchase voided from a unanswered email. Sad

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 09:17:39 PM

added some leftover .1's

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 02:19:29 PM

Problems with cards from Argentina have arouse. I am working to find out why they do not work right. Till then all purchases from this country will be rejected. If you purchase it could take 3-5 business days to reflect your statement it is a oversea's purchase.

gusti
Legendary

Activity: 1099
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 02:47:16 PM

Problems with cards from Argentina have arouse. I am working to find out why they do not work right. Till then all purchases from this country will be rejected. If you purchase it could take 3-5 business days to reflect your statement it is a oversea's purchase.

Be careful.

I bought a 0.5 btc code, debit was made to my mastercard, but OP says it wasn´t processed.
I sent copy of online statement as proof. Now waiting for a solution, must wait 3 days.

Not the best service in town, I think.

If you don't own the private keys, you don't own the coins.
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 03:14:44 PM

If you are planing on ordering and think you have any of these problems contact me first lol.

Fraud Filter:   IP-Shipping Address Mismatch Filter, Shipping Address Verification Filter, Regional IP Address Filter, Shipping-Billing Mismatch Filter, Enhanced AVS Handling Filter

Think I stated this further in the post and you met the exact same things, I told you I refunded your money yesterday.
IF YOUR CARD THROWS UP AS BEING a FRAUD IT IS NOT MY FAULT

His fraud alerts
Fraud Filter:   IP-Shipping Address Mismatch Filter, Shipping Address Verification Filter, Regional IP Address Filter, Shipping-Billing Mismatch Filter, Enhanced AVS Handling Filter

Would you sell to someone like that?

Your comments like this
   G
10:39 AM (22 minutes ago)

to me
Thanks Sir, you deserve a scammer tag.

-----

G
10:10 AM (52 minutes ago)

to me
Daniel, this was not supossed to happen with your service, the debit on my CC is already done.
I propose you send me the 0.5 btc now, and if any chargeback is made or problem appear, I will return it to you instantly.

Why would you even bring up a chargeback? Now I really do not want nothing to do with you.

You did not read, seems you tried to pull as scam on me. Then when it did not work you cried on the forums. lets let see what everyone else thinks lol

gusti
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 03:40:16 PM

I believe your card processor is not doing good, because debit was made on my credit card.
Don't know why, really, but now I have a CC debit made, and not coins.
Customers, beware.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 03:57:50 PM

Think you should call your credit card company, http://payment-gateway-services-review.toptenreviews.com/ look up authorize.net. The error is not on our side it is on your banks side. You should be calling them, your payment was voided yesterday. For this reason I will no longer accept Any payments from your country to stop further problems of this sort.

gusti
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 04:08:26 PM

Think you should call your credit card company, http://payment-gateway-services-review.toptenreviews.com/ look up authorize.net. The error is not on our side it is on your banks side. You should be calling them, your payment was voided yesterday. For this reason I will no longer accept Any payments from your country to stop further problems of this sort.

I don't think my card is the problem, because debit was made (sent you proof).
Your card processor is the faulty one, if they are rejecting any transaction, should not be making debit at the same time. I believe you should stop ALL processing until you figure out what is the problem.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 04:27:46 PM

Says the guy who throws 5 fraud filters, post your invoice number so people can see please. Your proof was a small screen shot of a chopped out bank statement that could easily be faked. It was settled for me, my processor and my merchant account for the grand total of 0.00 dollars. Whats wrong with waiting, 3 days before you cause a stink? It is nothing I caused you through any fault of my own. It is you the the card holder duty, to ensure all your details are up to date on the credit card. When your credit card is rejected how is that my fault? Please tell me? If I had your money I would send the coin plain and simple. I do not have the money therefore I will not send the coin. Anyone think that is unfair, In the case of my error and some how I do have the money.

The Problem Is Your Card Causes Identity Fraud Flags
If your details were right none of this would happen.
Should have read the front page about things we accept and do not. Instant declines are listed  and you just happened not to read it. Now its my fault your bank has your money? its not.
And I have stopped processing cards from your country.
Like I said you will get your money back. Your bank has the funds..... they just need to release them.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:49:59 PM

80% off verification with Cupon Verifyme first 100 or till nov 1st

gusti
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:16:36 PM

I didn't say you have my money, but your card processor do. You are offering a service, so when your processor screws, you must first respond to the customer, and then fix the problem with processor.

Unless you are thinking of giving a bad customer service each time your processor makes a mistake, and tell the customer to f... off, and wait for the processor to put debit backwards, as you are telling me.

And if you are suggesting I'm here to scam your 0.5 btc, please check beforehand my OTC rating and history of transactions in this forum. Sorry, but in the terms you are proposing, your service is a big risk to the customer.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:19:34 PM

I just showed you the processor Authorize.net does not have your funds.... I do not have your funds.... My bank does not have your funds..... You funds are locked up by your card's bank. Call them.

gusti
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:23:56 PM

I just showed you the processor Authorize.net does not have your funds.... I do not have your funds.... My bank does not have your funds..... You funds are locked up by your card's bank. Call them.

Sorry, I still see the debit (initiated by your CC card processor) in my CC online statement.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: