Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business Venture that Accepts Bitcoin (desire input)  (Read 2570 times)
rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 12:41:55 AM

Hey Phinnaeus Gage,
I use to be part of a site that does something similar to what you want to do.
the site was www.weblo.com - did that site inspired you to do something like it?
Although your ideas does seem ALOT more profitable lol - i think weblo stop paying out or something - its been like 2 years since i stoped.

Anyway good luck on the project!

This is the first time I've heard about weblo.com. Goin' to check it out now.

~Bruno K~

Alrighty :-)
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 01:00:09 AM

Hey Phinnaeus Gage,
the site was www.weblo.com - did that site inspired you to do something like it?
Although your ideas does seem ALOT more profitable lol - i think weblo stop paying out or something - its been like 2 years since i stoped.

~Bruno K~

Interesting site! Many takeaways, one of which is NOT all those ads. BTW, you earned one free premium account valued at $20 USD ($10 if BTC). I'm going to pen the list now of all those entitled to one free premium account and add it to the OP of this thread.

Thanks again, rexcoin.

~Bruno K~
rexcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 01:21:12 AM

Hey Phinnaeus Gage,

~Bruno K~

Interesting site! Many takeaways, one of which is NOT all those ads. BTW, you earned one free premium account valued at $20 USD ($10 if BTC). I'm going to pen the list now of all those entitled to one free premium account and add it to the OP of this thread.

Thanks again, rexcoin.

~Bruno K~

Cool thanks man!
BTW, has your scripter given you a ETA on when the project could be in a "alpha" test? Would like to see this, especially since i will get a FREE premium hehe.
rexcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 01:23:06 AM

O sorry i see you did not buy even the domains or hosting yet, so nevermind my question - sorry.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 01:24:19 AM

O sorry i see you did not buy even the domains or hosting yet, so nevermind my question - sorry.

I was ready to pen that, but see no need to now. Later.

~Bruno K~
rexcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 01:29:56 AM

I was ready to pen that, but see no need to now. Later.

~Bruno K~

hehe, yea sorry, well i hope it could be done soon - would be a cool service.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 02:23:29 AM

I've just updated the OP of this thread. Feel free to ask any questions. I will answer all inquiries provided the needed responses don't jeopardize the project while its still in the paddock (not a hint).

~Bruno K~
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 03:39:51 AM

Did you want virtualized hosting or an actual server? I've got plenty of bandwidth and a server sitting here doing nothing right now.

Are we talking open and legit or a tor hidden service?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 04:20:09 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2012, 04:30:31 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Did you want virtualized hosting or an actual server? I've got plenty of bandwidth and a server sitting here doing nothing right now.

Are we talking open and legit or a tor hidden service?

Hosting will have to be scalable, and hopefully at some point I would need a dedicated server to handle the site and traffic loads. The ultimate goal is to have users with smartphones interacting with the site.

The site will be 100% legit and Rated G.

I'll reiterate at this juncture that a lot of what I've penned to date about this project may seem like vaporware, and that I'm only making it up as I go. Rest assure that this is not the case. The only parts I've made up so far consist of only ah-ha moments, realizing that I can incorporate such and such. It's getting late, so I hope the gist of this paragraph comes across as I intended it to.

Thank you for your comments, firefop, and I have also added you to the list in the OP. Use your free gift wisely.

~Bruno K~
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 03:59:58 AM

If you are still looking for a logo designer I'd be willing to help. I'd do it free of charge in exchange for a premium.

BIT4BRAIN

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:09:35 AM

any updates?   

฿it 4 ฿rain : ฿itcoin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: