Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are BanxShares as good as GAW Paycoin?  (Read 47007 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:17:27 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 06:02:38 PM by mtnsaa

thank you for doing that, hopefully folks won't take this laying down, I know of one investor right now who has already reported the situation to the Leics Police,there would appear to be a criminal element involved

Excellent to hear that, I'm not an investor just stumbled upon Banx after a giveaway but became fascinated with how much of a scam it seemed to be. Sadly I was right and followed this collapse all along. I'm really sorry about people losing their money, more than 100k investments! On the other hand, I really can't believe people are so gullible, just look at the guy and their sites, it's all bullshit, entrepreneur action? What? lol...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zroyce

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:32:39 PM

thank you for doing that, hopefully folks won't take this laying down, I know of one investor right now who has already reported the situation to the Leics Police,there would appear to be a criminal element involved

Excellent to hear that, I'm not an investor just stumbled upon Banx after a giveaway but became fascinated with how much of a scam it seemed to be. Sadly I was right and followed this collapse all along. I'm really sorry about people losing their money, more thank 100k investments! On the other hand, I really can't believe people are so gullible, just look at the guy and their sites, it's all bullshit, entrepreneur action? What? lol...

I'm truly glad you saw through it & didn't get taken in, for my part I have no one to blame other than Mark Lyford & silly ol me, he came to me as a friend (after being absent from my life for 10 yrs) he sent me a copy of his book & I  listened to his spiel, he convinced me that my business should be accepting bitcoin as a payment method before I know it i'm a share holder in the 30k range, during 2015 he tried to get me to convert 150k of my company stock to Banx, I resisted this move thankfully, he tried again via text in Feb 2016 at which point he knew without a doubt that his business was worthless, this tells me all I need to know, so here we are!
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:08:47 PM

Excellent to hear that, I'm not an investor just stumbled upon Banx after a giveaway but became fascinated with how much of a scam it seemed to be. Sadly I was right and followed this collapse all along. I'm really sorry about people losing their money, more thank 100k investments! On the other hand, I really can't believe people are so gullible, just look at the guy and their sites, it's all bullshit, entrepreneur action? What? lol...

I'm truly glad you saw through it & didn't get taken in, for my part I have no one to blame other than Mark Lyford & silly ol me, he came to me as a friend (after being absent from my life for 10 yrs) he sent me a copy of his book & I  listened to his spiel, he convinced me that my business should be accepting bitcoin as a payment method before I know it i'm a share holder in the 30k range, during 2015 he tried to get me to convert 150k of my company stock to Banx, I resisted this move thankfully, he tried again via text in Feb 2016 at which point he knew without a doubt that his business was worthless, this tells me all I need to know, so here we are!

Wow what an absolutely piece of shit. Well I'm glad that at least you didn't lose any more money. It's incredible that this guy it's still trying to make things happen with new sites, exchanges, etc. He still thinks he is some sort of Bitcoin guru.

Scammers like this give continue to feed Bitcoin's bad image, they make non tech savvy people think they've found their "ticket to the moon" and then run away with the money. There's absolutely no technology or original idea behind it all, just plain old scam tactics and marketing.
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:30:28 PM

Ico-ponzi, eh? It hurts being stupid, eh? How much money was fleeced from people?
zroyce

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:50:31 AM

Here's something that all of Lyford's investors should be looking at, what exactly has he closed down?, there are no formal filings with companies house that I can see so perhaps all he has done is turn off the website & turn his back?, is he naive enough to think that this will suffice?
Then the question arises, what entity exactly sold the shares to the investors>, was it Banx Ltd?, if so than a formal liquidation needs to occur with a full winding up process undertaken with final tax returns filed,
or was it Mark Lyford as an individual? in which case, given that you cannot liquidate an individual if he cannot repay the investors he will need to file for personal bankruptcy (again), this will be a good thing as it will kill his directorships of any other company he may be associated with & offers the investors the opportunity to pursue adversarial proceedings against him to deny him bankruptcy protection from his debts,in other words, kill his credit for at least 20 years,small token,
something to watch
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 07:33:44 AM

Here's something that all of Lyford's investors should be looking at, what exactly has he closed down?, there are no formal filings with companies house that I can see so perhaps all he has done is turn off the website & turn his back?, is he naive enough to think that this will suffice?
Then the question arises, what entity exactly sold the shares to the investors>, was it Banx Ltd?, if so than a formal liquidation needs to occur with a full winding up process undertaken with final tax returns filed,
or was it Mark Lyford as an individual? in which case, given that you cannot liquidate an individual if he cannot repay the investors he will need to file for personal bankruptcy (again), this will be a good thing as it will kill his directorships of any other company he may be associated with & offers the investors the opportunity to pursue adversarial proceedings against him to deny him bankruptcy protection from his debts,in other words, kill his credit for at least 20 years,small token,
something to watch

I hope everyone is filing complaints to their local authorities / FBI for this one.

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:58:17 AM

Wtf is this?

Is he launching some new venture???

What is this countdown about??

https://twitter.com/marklyford

http://entrepreneuraction.com/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:59:33 PM

Wtf is this?

Is he launching some new venture???

What is this countdown about??

https://twitter.com/marklyford

http://entrepreneuraction.com/

Yes, plus an exchange haha...I can't believe this guy is getting away with murder, it's truly incredible.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:40:58 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 05:51:31 PM by BitcoinNational

BANX
(rebranded to whatever)
it has an exchange and a market cap website; how that ties to BANX shares price model is beyond my understanding;

to be brief;
BANX in general as community might have sincere intentions.

but Lucy has a lot of explaining to do before any creditable investment can be done.

to be more direct, a child stuck in a grown up body is in charge.
rectify that and the enterprise might have more standing, this is doubtful at best.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:57:32 PM

Mark seems to be battling a severe bout of chronic depression.

He should really be taking care of his health instead of launching some new enterprise.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

Depression is an illness.

Mark, get help.

Good Luck.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:37:32 PM

Mark seems to be battling a severe bout of chronic depression.

He should really be taking care of his health instead of launching some new enterprise.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

Depression is an illness.

Mark, get help.

Good Luck.

I doubt the guy didn't know what was coming for him. I would understand if he got some old people investing into this Banx wonderland he was promising, talking big words like blockchain and the future of economy to ignorant people and having a couple of landing sites full of testimonials and other BS. However I still don't understand how he got this big and scammed so many people, some of them who actually know a little bit or two about Bitcoin. I just learned that investments of 100k or similar turned into 10 bucks!

I mean we all know about scamcoins and pumps and dumps, but at least they are open in the market right, you had your chance to get out and sell your stash in most cases. Banx as far as I know couldn't even be sold...
ecotone

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:22:04 AM

He disappeared completely for IIRC around 8 weeks around Christmas/New Year and nothing at all happened with the business.

On those videos his son did it showed their offices with at least 6 members of staff - WTF were they all doing? And in what fantasy world did Mark need all those members of staff?

There's a load of money wasted in staff wages for a bunch of wasters who didn't even try to keep Mark's business running whilst he had some kind of nervous breakdown.

All the staff had ridiculous numbers of monitors on their desks for whatever reason which equals more money wasted.

When he did finally manage to come back to work he didn't even bother apologising to his investors for disappearing without a single word for two months.

And what happened to his two bitcoin traders?

This is only a guess but what likely happened is Mark was so impressed with their very limited track record that he said 'here's 20 bitcoins to trade with' and because they were young, impulsive and stupid they lost the lot in no time at all.

Of course if this is true Mark wouldn't have actually admitted to it to his investors, no no. Instead he and Byron would've just randomly increased the value of the Banx shares.

Mark definitely needs another bankruptcy if only to finally stop these damaging fantasies he has that he'll ever be a success.
ecotone

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:24:16 AM

Just so you all know, around the same time Mark was taking down all the Banx websites and filming his video (1am on 22th April) he sent me this PM on this forum:

"You appear to know a great deal about me. Would you care to share who you actually really are?"

Glad he has his priorities right.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:28:18 AM

Just so you all know, around the same time Mark was taking down all the Banx websites and filming his video (1am on 22th April) he sent me this PM on this forum:

"You appear to know a great deal about me. Would you care to share who you actually really are?"

@Mark 
Look in the mirror and ask the same question to yourself. ^^^^^ This is the only saying/quote you need to be fascinated with, right now.
zroyce

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:29:55 PM

a UK based investor managed to track Lyford down yesterday via 'phone, Lyford agreed to meet the investor to offer an explanation of what had caused the problems & a way forward, no one will be surprised to read that Lyford was a no show, no explanation no excuse he simply didn't turn up, he is a sociopath, he simply does not care about anyone but himself & he will do whatever it takes to get what he wants, he has hurt a lot of people & it means absolutely nothing to him, now the situation is that he sees himself as the victim, after all he has done for everyone!!
anyway, the investor went straight to the police & filed a complaint, best thing he could have done given the circumstances,
MarkLyford

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 12:59:57 PM

a UK based investor managed to track Lyford down yesterday via 'phone, Lyford agreed to meet the investor to offer an explanation of what had caused the problems & a way forward, no one will be surprised to read that Lyford was a no show, no explanation no excuse he simply didn't turn up, he is a sociopath, he simply does not care about anyone but himself & he will do whatever it takes to get what he wants, he has hurt a lot of people & it means absolutely nothing to him, now the situation is that he sees himself as the victim, after all he has done for everyone!!
anyway, the investor went straight to the police & filed a complaint, best thing he could have done given the circumstances,

Phil, Please stop talking crap and lying. No 'UK based investor managed to track me down via phone yesterday' nor did I arrange to meet anyone yesterday.

To clarify. EVERY investor I ever personally dealt with has my mobile phone number as you do. I would have not arrange any meeting yesterday as I have my kids and again NO ONE called me yesterday and I didn't turn up to any meeting as there was not one.

zroyce

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:22:57 PM

Phil, Please stop talking crap and lying. No 'UK based investor managed to track me down via phone yesterday' nor did I arrange to meet anyone yesterday.

To clarify. EVERY investor I ever personally dealt with has my mobile phone number as you do. I would have not arrange any meeting yesterday as I have my kids and again NO ONE called me yesterday and I didn't turn up to any meeting as there was not one.

sure Mark, everything you say is true, I get that, it's good to see that you've surfaced, any chance you'll be making your investors whole anytime soon?
zroyce

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:44:19 PM

sure Mark, everything you say is true, I get that, it's good to see that you've surfaced, any chance you'll be making your investors whole anytime soon?

"stop talking crap and lying"...Mark, do you see the irony of this statement?,
zroyce

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:44:45 PM

so at 9.09 PM EST April 22nd, roughly 1hr after the message referred to above Lyford sent me this text, anyone can see the comments related to "all direct communication being blocked" yet here he is claiming that all investors have his mobile phone number, yes, we may have the number but it's not much good if you block us and/or refuse to answer our calls,additionally, he's going to "look after" those who support him, what about the investors who now don't offer support yet are still owed a ton of money? Lyford is just making this up as he goes along,he is a scammer & a liar, unfortunately.

you call me a c*** and post bullshit on public forums. karma is a bitch phil, I told you this can go two ways and your action over the last few days have made it go the way I didn’t want it to. you do what ever you want to do , in the meantime i will be resolving this situation working hard and making good to all the people who hold banx crypto currency who have supported me. any further communication from you or your representatives to go to banxadmin@gmail.com. All future direct conversation will be ignored and blocked.
Sent from my iPhone
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:40:15 PM

Mark is reading this thread EVERY day...Hi Mark!

Told you he reads this....Hi Mark!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: