Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi nephew - zen story  (Read 1040 times)
danalex (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 04:09:36 PM

When I was becoming an adult I had to do national exams to enter University.
Interestingly enough, I had absolutely remarkable marks, namely at mathematics and other engineering related subjects.
Actually, there was one exam where I had TWENTY TWO out of twenty (because of an exceptional grade mark award given to all students due to a faulty question. (Beat that! Roll Eyes)

Some years later I had to do a Statistics unit at University and... I failled. Epic fail!

This story may be a hint on why 21 million (and not 22) or some other number as the limit of bitcoins possible to mint.

And this is one of the true stories that makes "Satoshi Nephew" an interesting anecdote, somehow like a zen story.

I believe Satoshi paper is the paper his nephew would be really proud of (I AM...!!) if he (in this case, I) was indeed the genius he wanted to be and could handle and show off some interesting Statistical analysis and C++ programming - at such a level, as it does.

I know it sounds really crazy but it is really true. It really makes sense.

A rose by any other name... what could be less to be missed!!

My beloved uncle (thx for the "oncle" correction dude!!) definitely loves his privacy, specially in online and geeky matters, that's for sure. He is a very mysterious man is many senses, I believe. He is a beautiful mind. A masterpiece of an intelect, with a very centered heart. And a poet. Oh yes!

I;m sure he has always found the simplicity and ingenuity of PGP fascinating. And for him email, along with Amazon shop has always been one of the best things the Internet could bring about..
He the kind of dude that got intriguedand curious about me when I was reading William Gibson;s @Neuromancer@

He sure knew that and many other cyberpunk novels. Among all other sorts of literary masterpieces.

Once I was telling him that I would love to be famous because I thought that I could then change the world for the better.

He said: @It;s not good to be a celebrity. What is worth is to be very rich. Imagine being able to buy, say, France.@ ]not

I can see hisunique and tender sense of humour when I read the mails he posted on the mailinglist, eg, @whenever they feel their feet cold @@

I put my uncle with a highprobability of 90% in a very loose ranking where I also list

My Emerius professor of Statistics @ Covilha UBI University
with 65%
of chance

Professor Ugo Montanari
with 60% chance.

Nuno Crato, portuguese education Minister, 55%

Jose Magalhaes, portuguese deputy 50%

I am at the airport . Will post more later.

http://s9.postimage.org/gad8gtplp/satoshi.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swissmate

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 08:50:14 PM

So... you're writing this to tell you had great marks on the pre-college exams?
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2121

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 09:54:44 PM

So... you're writing this to tell you had great marks on the pre-college exams?

And access to some good quality psychedelics.

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
CryptoFreak33

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2012, 09:06:55 AM

What the actual fuck?
You do realize that you sound like a crazy person, right?
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:17:16 AM

What the actual fuck?

There's a lot of that going around this week.  Has Silk Road had a massive discount on research chemicals or something?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 10:02:41 AM

What the actual fuck?

He does that "My uncle was Satoshi" thing every few days and in all kinds of threads. It's really annoying.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: