Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NAUT] Nautiluscoin to Nxt-based Nautilus redemption process.  (Read 12709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:18:51 PM

For what its worth, we've got NXT MS setup and completed the swap over at bittrex.com.  If you are having problems running the NXT wallet, you could create an account here and have the NXT based NAUT sent here.  I've reached out to the dev team to see if we can help.  Please let us know.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
EvilDave (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:12:49 PM

As ever, I've done the payouts for tonight:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182317.msg12441796#msg12441796

@Richie: not a bad idea. There are a couple of NAUT holders that might benefit from that offer, though I have to point out that people really, really shouldn't store all of their funds on centralised exchanges..... Cool
Let's get together and discuss it sometime Friday.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:31:26 PM

when coin swap will be over?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 02:23:51 PM

when coin swap will be over?

Whenever investors and exchanges all cooperate and get them all swapped over.  Nobody can force you to swap.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:40:29 PM

For what its worth, we've got NXT MS setup and completed the swap over at bittrex.com.  If you are having problems running the NXT wallet, you could create an account here and have the NXT based NAUT sent here.  I've reached out to the dev team to see if we can help.  Please let us know.

thanks,
richie@bittrex

That would be great! I guess you mean like, we send our NAUTs to our accounts on Bittrex as storing old chain NAUT and we can convert NAUT to NXTNAUT easily within the bittrex exchange? Wow, that will automate things a lot! And privacy concerns will be disregarded! And of course will make bittrex my fav Cheesy
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:09:49 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 09:46:15 PM by richiela

As ever, I've done the payouts for tonight:

@Richie: not a bad idea. There are a couple of NAUT holders that might benefit from that offer, though I have to point out that people really, really shouldn't store all of their funds on centralised exchanges..... Cool
Let's get together and discuss it sometime Friday.

100% agree... do not use us as an online wallet Wink  This is just a short term solution to have to help the conversion process as people get their NXT wallets online...

Thanks,
richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
BittyBoBitty

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:46:40 PM

celeb coins can make you rich during the next bull run  Wink
EvilDave (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:49:15 PM

Just updated the OP with the latest redemption transfers, we're at 3,318,394.... Grin

As ever, I'll make the next round of payouts after the exciting day tomorrow.........
I'm going to be fairly busy, so I won't have a chance to check transfers out until fairly late.

Tora, tora, tora......!

EvilDave (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:16:37 PM

Nothing exciting to report on the redemption front..... Grin

EvilDave (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:51:57 PM

Had a couple of NAUT swaps, posted in the OP. You know how it works by now. Grin

Total is: 3,325,265 NAUT redeemed......

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:25:30 AM

Had a couple of NAUT swaps, posted in the OP. You know how it works by now. Grin

Total is: 3,325,265 NAUT redeemed......

I still can do the swap NAUT to NXTNAUT?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
EvilDave (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:45:40 AM

Yes....I'm gonna run this redemption for a while longer.
If/when we do set a cut-off date, it will be announced in big letters here as far in advance as possible.

BUT: bear in mind that as more NAUT gets redeemed to NXTNAUT, the network support for NAUT will start to drop off, making transfers tricky.

Smoothmold

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:11:30 PM

Heey guys,

so I have old NAUT's at Cryptsy. I have read in this tread that Cryptsy as of yet haven't done the conversion. I am not technical guy so what should I do. Just wait until Cryptsy has convert my old NAUT's to The NEXTNAUT's?
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 03:32:02 PM

Yes....I'm gonna run this redemption for a while longer.
If/when we do set a cut-off date, it will be announced in big letters here as far in advance as possible.

BUT: bear in mind that as more NAUT gets redeemed to NXTNAUT, the network support for NAUT will start to drop off, making transfers tricky.

Any update on bittrex doing another swap for us ? That would be really great indeed !
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 04:23:03 PM

Any update on bittrex doing another swap for us ? That would be really great indeed !

How can Bittrex do another swap when they've already swapped all the NAUT on their exchange?  You can't send any old NAUT to bittrex so therefore there is nothing more Bittrex can do as far as swapping out into new NXTNAUT.   That's how I understand it but I'm no techie.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
EvilDave (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:09:00 AM

Slightly later than usual, but I've just made the redemption payouts for yesterday.
As always:

We are talking to Bittrex about doing another swap on the exchnage itself. Stay tuned for further details.

halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:51:33 AM

https://twitter.com/richiela/status/649420397952143360
EvilDave (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:20:25 PM

And another 100,000 NAUT get miraculously transformed into shiny new NXTNAUT:

TupacShakur

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/BitRushProject

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:02:20 AM

when will the coin swap be finished?
EvilDave (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:19:27 AM

Good question....when all the NAUT have been redeemed is the answer, in theory.

So far, just over 3.5 million NAUT have been converted to NXTNAUT, from an original supply of 5.3 million.
This leaves around 1.8 million NAUT still out there, and I know the locations/holders of around 1 million of that (i think).
A lot of NAUT went down with MintPal,  so that will probably never be recoverable.

Here's the block explorer and rich list, the top 3 accounts are under my control:
http://naut.blockexp.info/richlist

There are currently 3 main exchanges on board with Nautilus, and the Drachmae projects native exchange is coming soon, so I'm fairly sure that there will be ways to redeem old NAUT to NXTNAUT for a while longer. However, as all economic activity will be on NXTNAUT, the NAUT network will lose support and transfers may become difficult.
I'm committed to running this redemption program for a week or 2/3 longer, in any case.
Like I said earlier, we'll announce any cut-off date for swaps far in advance.

TL,DR:
not yet  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: