Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Americans get so damn stupid?  (Read 3513 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 01:47:32 AM

At first i thought it was just an acting.  They cant be this stupid, but they should quit acting.  Spoiler: Its no act.  These people are really really stupid...

Get off my c@ck !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foreveryoung

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:09:15 AM

stupid like what??
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:10:55 AM

TV

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:35:11 AM

ignorance.
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:39:22 AM

That depends, are we talking about North Americans or South Americans?

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:25:28 AM

That depends, are we talking about North Americans or South Americans?

US.  Smiley
I guess the government takes care of your basic needs and the stupid can flourish. Natural selection has been taken out of the picture.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:59:14 AM

I think you shouldn't generalize it as the whole community of US is stupid. But maybe it's mainly because of their government. People are ruled by them and they can only obey. As time passes they can't recognize the effects of the new things that they are doing.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 08:08:01 AM

What are you talking about specifically?

It's easy to have a few interactions with a few people and generate a perception that's just not right. There are plenty of smart Americans, after all they invented the internet and likely engineered the computer you're using to make this post and your iPhone and your Facebook and your Google and your Amazon and your Paypal and...

What shitty experience did you have? Share so we can join you in the "yeah...that's fucking stupid" talk!

UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:52:10 PM

The problem is you have a population which from birth is spoon-fed information from controlled sources and questions nothing while blindly accepting what they see on television as truth. A good portion of those with above-average intelligence seldom rock the boat and again, accept what they are taught and told as truth. Religion is a great tool for keeping the sheep in place, if you can get someone to buy-into the idea of Christianity in 2015, then odds are they'll buy into anything those in authority or the media tells them. Most Americans really could care less what goes on as long as they can maintain living their lives keeping-up with the latest on social media, driving their new cars/suv's, and watching their favorite reality or crime shows - all the while going to their 9-5 jobs earning a pittance and in reality, not actually owning anything.
wannaPlayCK

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:54:28 PM

What's a stupid American to do?
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:26:25 PM

The problem is you have a population which from birth is spoon-fed information from controlled sources and questions nothing while blindly accepting what they see on television as truth. A good portion of those with above-average intelligence seldom rock the boat and again, accept what they are taught and told as truth. Religion is a great tool for keeping the sheep in place, if you can get someone to buy-into the idea of Christianity in 2015, then odds are they'll buy into anything those in authority or the media tells them. Most Americans really could care less what goes on as long as they can maintain living their lives keeping-up with the latest on social media, driving their new cars/suv's, and watching their favorite reality or crime shows - all the while going to their 9-5 jobs earning a pittance and in reality, not actually owning anything.

This... unfortunatly.  When my friends go on about how they can't believe I don't know the entire NFL line up...I want to just lose my shit.

HOWEVER TO SAY AMERICANS is WILDLY WILDLY WILDLY UNFAIR!

This is for ALL western countires, all of them.  Merica, Canada, all of Euro, Australia, New Zeland, etc.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:33:30 PM

I don’t think that Americans are stupid, I don’t remember a quote that I heard once, but the resume of the quote was that, luxury corrodes. And if you think about that, you will realize it is correct, what is killing the American spirit? The ease in which you can obtain anything without too much effort, why is the greatest generation, the greatest generation? Because everything was hard and difficult for them.

BTW, This happened to Rome as well and we know how that ended.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 06:42:31 PM

i guess the american citizens are very unequal in their education. a small , very smart elite with alot money is running this country.

Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:24:34 PM

It's a multi-variate issue.

Not all of us are stupid, but when you've got huge percentages not even bothering to graduate from high school, you're gonna end up with a lot of dummies running around.

overall 80+% graduation rate in the US

in the cities some of them are lucky to see 60%.  Last hear here in Chicago 65% graduated.  That sucks you say?  Well that was a record high.  

Chicago Public schools was jumping up and down for joy when well over a third of students dropped out.  It's pathetic.

Why is this?  hell I don't know.  that single problem is a multi-variate issue also, really.  I was so fucking bored in high school I was barely awake, but I was there and got good enough grades to get into pretty much any school I wanted to.  

My parents would not have tolerated anything else.  And there you have a major reason I think, really.  It all starts at home and some of the homes have no parents in them to speak of and no way to help children become adults.  These kids grow up like wild animals, so they are dumb as hell- and there are millions of them running around that have no idea how the world works.  How finance works.  They have no focus, no work ethic,  no profession and they never really had a chance in the first place.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:43:01 PM

How did Americans get so damn stupid?

Here's some quick ideas.

Feminism leading to women leaving the homes to find jobs instead of being a housewife. Sexual revolution, people having sex with more than just one person. People deciding to not stay together with their husband or wife in the long run and actually having someone around the house to raise their children. People being greedy and always needing the next big electronic, and house, and car. Someone blamed Christians, and yet they may be more likely to have a stable household and less greed, but at this point it's doubtful. There's a big falling away as predicted in the bible.

The loss of thinking critically instead of just taking everyone's word for something... probably came about more when people started to make fun of conspiracy theorists. Whenever anyone questions what the government did, or what the true intentions of someone in power are, they're labeled a crazy conspiracy theorist. So now it's considered crazy to ask questions, and normal to accept everything you hear on tv (news in particular) and in the classroom.

Adding fluoride to the water and our vaccines in the US might be the major difference of one country versus another. Fluoride lowers IQs, the chemicals in vaccines are dangerous to the brain.

"The average loss in IQ was reported as a standardized weighted mean difference of 0.45, which would be approximately equivalent to seven IQ points for commonly used IQ scores with a standard deviation of 15.*  Some studies suggested that even slightly increased fluoride exposure could be toxic to the brain. Thus, children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas. The children studied were up to 14 years of age, but the investigators speculate that any toxic effect on brain development may have happened earlier, and that the brain may not be fully capable of compensating for the toxicity.

“Fluoride seems to fit in with lead, mercury, and other poisons that cause chemical brain drain,” Grandjean says. “The effect of each toxicant may seem small, but the combined damage on a population scale can be serious, especially because the brain power of the next generation is crucial to all of us.”"

The US also consumes more GMO foods than other nations, but I don't know that it has specifically to do with brain damage or not.

Of course to question if anything of these things makes the US citizens stupid would be considered crazy, so don't do it. Wink
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:57:33 PM

America has always been good at manipulation to get what they need. So its trickled down into the education system,because they need cheap labor,soliders and people that are scared to question whats really going on. They get thrown race issues "Black lives Matter" to keep the people divided. No country is safe from propaganda its just so much more effective in the States due to it being a god fearing Country.

Diet,education and propaganda are what are keeping people down in the States in my opinion. The diet is something that always got me in the land of plenty the servings are more than any one should ever eat in one siting. You eat garbage all day,the mind will follow suit. Education has been cut back time and time again and Union busting just helps push the cause more.

Its really hard to point the finger at America because every where you look Countries are becoming more American. Its a global issue and America just happens to be leading the way.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:09:21 PM

America has always been good at manipulation to get what they need. So its trickled down into the education system,because they need cheap labor,soliders and people that are scared to question whats really going on. They get thrown race issues "Black lives Matter" to keep the people divided. No country is safe from propaganda its just so much more effective in the States due to it being a god fearing Country.

Diet,education and propaganda are what are keeping people down in the States in my opinion. The diet is something that always got me in the land of plenty the servings are more than any one should ever eat in one siting. You eat garbage all day,the mind will follow suit. Education has been cut back time and time again and Union busting just helps push the cause more.

Its really hard to point the finger at America because every where you look Countries are becoming more American. Its a global issue and America just happens to be leading the way.

I agree about the serving sizes. You go into a restaurant, and they call the food you take away from the place your "doggie bag". I think in the UK if you leave it's called a "Take away bag". Which one sounds nicer?

They make it so people don't want to leave with a doggie bag, and want to eat everything on their plate. There was a thing the government made up "clean plate club". I remember hearing it when I grew up from my grandmother. We had to eat everything because there were starving people out there. They drill it into you to eat everything on the plate. I don't, and I'd have leftovers from some restaurants that have made me 4 or 5 meals after I got home.

The diet makes people more lethargic, and the tv addiction helps too. Also something I touched on, everyone works because everything's so expensive and they're greedy and feel that they need more. I mean most kids in school have a smart phone. There is no NEED for that, but they grow up thinking they need it. The parents are working non-stop and busy schedules makes people buy fast food versus making your meals, and then they're tired (after eating the crap) and watch tv to rest before running around the next day. There's no time to think, like you said. Their minds get distracted on the various news stories like Black Lives Matter, etc. Most don't stop to think about why things are the way they are.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:18:01 PM

I agree about the serving sizes. You go into a restaurant, and they call the food you take away from the place your "doggie bag". I think in the UK if you leave it's called a "Take away bag". Which one sounds nicer?

They make it so people don't want to leave with a doggie bag, and want to eat everything on their plate. There was a thing the government made up "clean plate club". I remember hearing it when I grew up from my grandmother. We had to eat everything because there were starving people out there. They drill it into you to eat everything on the plate. I don't, and I'd have leftovers from some restaurants that have made me 4 or 5 meals after I got home.

The diet makes people more lethargic, and the tv addiction helps too. Also something I touched on, everyone works because everything's so expensive and they're greedy and feel that they need more. I mean most kids in school have a smart phone. There is no NEED for that, but they grow up thinking they need it. The parents are working non-stop and busy schedules makes people buy fast food versus making your meals, and then they're tired (after eating the crap) and watch tv to rest before running around the next day. There's no time to think, like you said. Their minds get distracted on the various news stories like Black Lives Matter, etc. Most don't stop to think about why things are the way they are.
I agree about the serving sizes. You go into a restaurant, and they call the food you take away from the place your "doggie bag". I think in the UK if you leave it's called a "Take away bag".

your words above..
In the uk its called a doggie bag..the reason is because when you ask the staff to take your food away you don.t feel cheap like a tramp.. ITS AN EXCUSE.. AND WE INVENTED THE JOKE THE UK...
OR YOU GO TO A BUFFET AND YOU SEE SOMEONE TAKING LOADS OF FOOD AND PUT IT IN A BAG..THEY WOULD TURN AROUND TO YOU AND SAY ITS FOR THE DOG...BUT REALLY ITS FOR THEM SELF.

PLUS YOU YANKS ARE PLANTPOTS DUMBASSES Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NOT ALL BUT MOST OF YOU ARE...
TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN THE EARTH WAS ONLY HERE 2000 YEARS AGO THICK PEOPLE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:40:50 PM

What are you talking about specifically?

It's easy to have a few interactions with a few people and generate a perception that's just not right. There are plenty of smart Americans, after all they invented the internet and likely engineered the computer you're using to make this post and your iPhone and your Facebook and your Google and your Amazon and your Paypal and...

What shitty experience did you have? Share so we can join you in the "yeah...that's fucking stupid" talk!
MOST YANKS ARE STUPID...BUT THERE IS SOME REALLY CLEVER YANKS..NOT MANY THO
CONSIDERING YOUR POPULATION..600 MILLION YANKS 5 MILLION CLEVER THE REST DUMBASSES

AND ITS JUST A GUESS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy BUT I BET I AM CLOSE
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:47:44 PM

I agree about the serving sizes. You go into a restaurant, and they call the food you take away from the place your "doggie bag". I think in the UK if you leave it's called a "Take away bag".

your words above..
In the uk its called a doggie bag..the reason is because when you ask the staff to take your food away you don.t feel cheap like a tramp.. ITS AN EXCUSE.. AND WE INVENTED THE JOKE THE UK...
OR YOU GO TO A BUFFET AND YOU SEE SOMEONE TAKING LOADS OF FOOD AND PUT IT IN A BAG..THEY WOULD TURN AROUND TO YOU AND SAY ITS FOR THE DOG...BUT REALLY ITS FOR THEM SELF.

PLUS YOU YANKS ARE PLANTPOTS DUMBASSES Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy NOT ALL BUT MOST OF YOU ARE...
TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN THE EARTH WAS ONLY HERE 2000 YEARS AGO THICK PEOPLE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You are completely wrong. Even us Yanks, when we think about it, know that the earth wasn't here 2,000 years ago. It was somewhere else in space.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: