Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering BTC if you can locate something for me  (Read 2736 times)
legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 12:52:40 AM

Halo 4's campaign is so public, I'm not sure why you paid for it?

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
caffeinewriter

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 12:54:49 AM

Hope you downloaded it, Microsoft's waging war on every Halo 4 video currently out there. It's gone now.

And halo 4 is currently unreleased. It releases in November. He probably doesn't want to pirate it just to play the campaign early.

Unuser (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 01:01:29 AM

Hope you downloaded it, Microsoft's waging war on every Halo 4 video currently out there. It's gone now.

And halo 4 is currently unreleased. It releases in November. He probably doesn't want to pirate it just to play the campaign early.

My xbox isn't modded and there are no emulators.
caffeinewriter

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 04:48:36 AM

Ahh, well I'll keep looking.

legolouman

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 09:48:51 PM

What I mean is, that the campaign is all over Youtube.

Unuser (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 01:12:30 AM

Link me.
Unuser (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 01:38:10 AM

Found a CG torrent on tpb. Downloading now.
legolouman

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 05:55:09 PM

Link me.

http://www.youtube.com/show/halo4campaign/videos?view=0 appears to have missions 1 and 3 (I didn't look because I don't want to spoil it). I found them by simply searching Halo 4 campaign mission X

Unuser (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:07:56 PM

Link me.

http://www.youtube.com/show/halo4campaign/videos?view=0 appears to have missions 1 and 3 (I didn't look because I don't want to spoil it). I found them by simply searching Halo 4 campaign mission X

Those were officially released campaign gameplays. The OP asks for leaked campaign gameplay.
legolouman

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 08:04:43 PM

Link me.

Those were officially released campaign gameplays. The OP asks for leaked campaign gameplay.

My bad, I was under the impression there would be more footage, simply because of how many other spoilers there are. I guess I stand corrected.

Unuser (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 08:58:13 PM

Link me.

My bad, I was under the impression there would be more footage, simply because of how many other spoilers there are. I guess I stand corrected.

It's all good. I'm just in super fanboy mode and trying to get my hands on every little shred.
legolouman

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 01:43:14 PM

Link me.

It's all good. I'm just in super fanboy mode and trying to get my hands on every little shred.

If I had the means to record it, I'd revive my old flashed box for you. They certainly are teasing people hard with it.

caffeinewriter

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:35:35 PM

Link me.

If I had the means to record it, I'd revive my old flashed box for you. They certainly are teasing people hard with it.

Agreed. And they play the damned "Copyright Violation" card. Not on the game itself, but on the videos people post of the gameplay. I feel it's kind of ridiculous. They're trying to generate buzz and keep it under wraps at the same time. Sure, it's legal for them to claim copyright on it, but still.

legolouman

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 12:48:25 AM

Link me.

Agreed. And they play the damned "Copyright Violation" card. Not on the game itself, but on the videos people post of the gameplay. I feel it's kind of ridiculous. They're trying to generate buzz and keep it under wraps at the same time. Sure, it's legal for them to claim copyright on it, but still.

As far as I understand, their usage policies are only if you wish to monetize your videos. Excluding MLG, no one is allowed to make money on H4 videos.

caffeinewriter

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 01:23:13 AM

Link me.

As far as I understand, their usage policies are only if you wish to monetize your videos. Excluding MLG, no one is allowed to make money on H4 videos.

So basically, it's illegal to publish it on any YouTube partners' channel. Anyways, back on topic, MSFT is still actively removing every unreleased campaign video.

legolouman

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 07:42:08 PM

Link me.

So basically, it's illegal to publish it on any YouTube partners' channel. Anyways, back on topic, MSFT is still actively removing every unreleased campaign video.
Not just partners, as anyone can monetize the video. The justification behind the active removing of video is the monetization. I'm gonna go back to searching.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: