Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop-pepe.art  (Read 1071 times)
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:11:55 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2023, 05:05:35 AM by Premgen

About Airdrop Pepe
What is the project about?

Airdrop Pepe (AIRPEPE) is a community-owned meme token which airdrops its half supply to the community. It comes with renounced ownership, burned LP tokens, no reserved team supply and no taxes.

What makes your project unique?

With half the supply airdropped to our community, the contract ownership renounced and 100% of the LP burned we're a truly community-owned meme token.

History of your project.

We're a new project which just stealth & fair launched. Our team, however, is very experienced with DeFi and is aiming to build something big.

What’s next for your project?

The next step on our roadmap is our airdrop where we give away 50% of the total supply.

What can your token be used for?

We're planning to launch several DEX tools in the near future, including an own swap and staking options.

CLAIM Airdrop
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 08:14:05 AM

-snip-
Is this illegal? Yes these are! Expect me to have red trust because of this. Selling MSDN keys are illegal
Can they be revoked? Keys can be revoked BUT in my personal experience I have never received a revolk (2+ years)
-snip-

Roll Eyes

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:17:06 AM

TO shorten it up. I ran a key shop.

He left the neg trust "Selling fake keys"

first things first. He lied. These keys are not fake

and its ruining my reputation here for any of my other services because of it.

It's not fake bro. It's pretty much real when I looked at it. Cheesy
You said it yourself that the keys were illegal.Grin
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:19:19 AM

yeah selling msdn keys always have been illegal ..so VOD has done the right thing .....
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:24:43 AM

-snip-
Is this illegal? Yes these are! Expect me to have red trust because of this. Selling MSDN keys are illegal
Can they be revoked? Keys can be revoked BUT in my personal experience I have never received a revolk (2+ years)
-snip-

Roll Eyes

yeah selling msdn keys always have been illegal ..so VOD has done the right thing .....

I guess you guys can't read? I did state they are illegal but vod made fake accusation saying they are *Fake.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 08:33:01 AM

-snip-
I guess you guys can't read? I did state they are illegal but vod made fake accusation saying they are *Fake.

Ask Vod to change it to illegal, its essentially what they are refering to. It will still be a negative rating.

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:31:56 AM

-snip-

Ask Vod to change it to illegal, its essentially what they are refering to. It will still be a negative rating.
yes, Selling illegal products is against the law. Vod still has the reasons to give you negative rating.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 10:38:23 AM

-snip-

yes, Selling illegal products is against the law. Vod still has the reasons to give you negative rating.

Well actually its "just" against Microsoft ToS. These ToS might be a violation of the law depending on your country and thus invalid, but lets not go into that discussion again.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:26:13 PM

-snip-
-snip-

Roll Eyes
If he is fully disclosing these facts then what is the issue? The fact that he is selling something illegal and the fact that he is selling something that might break in the future does not mean that he is a scammer.
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:44:07 PM

I openly admit on my thread that these are MSDN keys and selling is illegal. I even told people before they buy they need to know this.

There is a chance of key being banned but that is VERY low as I had used my own keys for years (3+) and no ban. Same for my clients.

The fact he said they are fake is the issue. He needs to change it to illegal.
StarofBTC

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:49:56 PM

-snip-

yeah exactly ... srry for getting it wrong but even illegal is a part of activity that deserves NEGATIVE RATING...

maybe VOD had given you red trust using 'FAKE' term instead of 'ILLEGAL' but making it right will not make it POSITIVE
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 06:37:48 PM

I openly admit on my thread that these are MSDN keys and selling is illegal. I even told people before they buy they need to know this.

There is a chance of key being banned but that is VERY low as I had used my own keys for years (3+) and no ban. Same for my clients.

The fact he said they are fake is the issue. He needs to change it to illegal.

So you did contact Vod?

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:12:03 PM

-snip-

yeah exactly ... srry for getting it wrong but even illegal is a part of activity that deserves NEGATIVE RATING...

maybe VOD had given you red trust using 'FAKE' term instead of 'ILLEGAL' but making it right will not make it POSITIVE

if you read i was not asking for a positive, I was stating his claims on me was fake...people can't read
StarofBTC

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:59:39 PM

-snip-

if you read i was not asking for a positive, I was stating his claims on me was fake...people can't read

in that case try contacting VOD via pm and settle it out .
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:04:27 PM

-snip-
-snip-

Roll Eyes

When you purchase a key from Microsoft it is "Legitimate" and you can expect to be good for however long you paid for.
When we buy "an illegal key that will randomly get revoked" from you it is not authentic or verifiable from a validity point-of-view, therefore I can see the argument for why these are "fake".

However since you are offering full-disclosure on these keys/products I do believe it should be a neutral rating if anything.. Simple because he's not informing anyone of anything he isn't making clear himself.

P.S. Vod has always and will always continue to Negatively Rep people selling the products you are, and I'm pretty positive you were aware of this prior.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:54:52 PM

I did not give you false negative trust. You earned your negative trust from me.
lol, were you posting from the wrong account?
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:21:12 AM

I did not give you false negative trust. You earned your negative trust from me.
lol, were you posting from the wrong account?

lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: