Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO GET LIFETIME VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS - METHOD  (Read 56936 times)
ANON.PURGED (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 02:28:33 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 04:56:35 PM by ANON.PURGED

I'm selling out a method on how to get a VPS (Linux,Windows Server 2012,2008, Ubuntu, CentOS,Debian, Fedora, etc) for 50 dollars. This method does not require any investment, All you need is to purchase the method.

WORKING AS OF
3/26/2019

Code:
Specification
RAM : 8gb
CPU: 3 cores
STORAGE: 300gb HDD

$55 ==> $20 [SPECIAL SUMMER SALE] 7 copies left

[CLICK HERE TO BUY AND DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY]

Escrow is welcome, Just contact me!

Support / Contact
Email: anon.purged@gmail.com
BTC Talk: PM ME

Teamviewer Support: YES

For Skrill and paypal payments , contact me.

ToS:
-You cannot release / leak / share / steal my method
-All sales are final
-Price can be change anytime
-Discount can be provided
-Teamviewer support shoud expected

Just purchased this. As a person that does programming and networking all day for cyber security I was curious. So the real value here is the website link he provides. The technical details behind it is that the provider uses openstack to manage it's instances. So we u get a free instance you suppose to be limited but they have not properly setup there user groups in openstack. So if they ever do it will kill this method. I'm hoping they don't notice lol. Anyways this allows you to essentially make changes in there openstack you normally shouldn't be able to do unless you have a paid package. So basically can have unlimited proxies that are 100% private.

With that said I did notice a way to find other sites with this issue using selenium (automating web task) and was able to find more sites this can be done on.

Just wanted to provide a little techincal details of why it works. Thanks def worth the price!

Nice find op but I'm not sure you found it as you didn't know basic ip naming conventions in the setup. Someone knowing openstack an how to setup the network would def know this.

Don't forget you can also set this up to be a proxy server. By installing a few tools via command line.

Also wanted to add. For the people saying it's slow. Don't use the in browser console and such. Of course it's gonna be slow. Also if you know what your doing you can spin up Mac OS instances(even tho it's not in the list). 😁

LEGENDARY MEMBERS VOUCH

After setting up the server and stuff (note that there's a website guide in the site too), As per what techgeeks8 said above everything else works fine though, I'm trying to set up reverse port forwarding atm.

Yeah, I support said you can only do internal stuff with it unless you pay for the port forwarding (no hosting games, sites, etc.) for public access. But it's still a great price I think, considering the specs of the VPS!

If you do find a way around that limitation, please let me know.

Thanks!

CUSTOMER VOUCH:

This method involves quite advanced network knowledge but does isn't the same as all of the others. Most of the information in this method will help you get up and going. Doesn't have shit to do with VCC's, creditcards , social engineering which is a plus because those are pretty much dead now. For the price, I think its fair. After all, it is an full 20 minute detailed video guide. Anyone can download and share them. So I agree with his price point. It doesn't seem too high for what he is offering. Not like paying $60 and getting a public method. At least this method isn't rebranded and can actually help you. If you get the package, he might even be able to help you setup mining. He offer some advice to me for the mining since thats pretty much what I use servers for atm. Support is top notch even though we live in completely different time zones Smiley. Vouch for the method!!

Overall, I think if you have the extra BTC and are pretty smart with shit, you should just buy the method. If you are new and feel like you might need more help in the future, get the support as well.

heres my vouch

To be honest op is telling the truth, i instantly got 5gb RAM, 25gb Disk of virtual private server by following his method (video), The video is explained well and organized but you have to wait for about 24 hours before the admins activate your vps , yeah it haves portforward but i think $1.50 is enough for this because if you will find out the vps by yourself you'll get screwed up when setting up the network / vps, it needs some routers although portforwarding is allowed, I can successfully login through ssh but im not sure with the windows rdp, There is a option which you can choose what os you want to install for your vps (fedora,centOs,debian,ubuntu 13.0, ubuntu 14, ubuntu 15, windows server 2008, windows server 2012) I haven't tried windows server 2008/2012 if i can successfully connect through rdp. I purchased his method through pay-ivy and received the product through my electronic mail (email), Also i assure that you can run some gameservers or voice server through (teamspeak,samp,ventrillo,csgo,dota,left for dead, etc ,etc)i will vouch again once i tried winserver2008/2012.

Good luck with the sales!

purchase product (it is a 'tutorial'). works well.

Didnot get much time (from my side) to play around. Service got activated in around 14hours. Seems very promising.

Note to seller: You may think of making a text/pdf with instructions rather than your current method.

Ok now it works, I used a temp email service, fakemailgenerator and it worked. Gmail, entered two email accounts but still didn't came up. Waiting for a conf. and will update on the reliability of the "method"

Purchased the method. Instructions are very clear and i am waiting to receive login details

Hey all! So ANON.PURGED sent me a vouch overnight. Let's start with the basics:

You start out with a download that is 20+ MBs. A little "iffy" at first, but went with it anyways. Note that Chrome will remove this file for "security" purposes, so if you're using it, you will need to go to downloads and unflag it from Chrome. The file is a RAR, and within it are two things: a note and a video. Nothing nefarious.

The video itself is a little over 19 minutes long, and instead of just saying "here's what to do," it's a full tutorial on exactly what you're doing, so as to keep there from being any mistakes. It's very thorough and takes you through every step of the way.

As of right now, I'm awaiting my login credentials, after which I'll be able to finish the process and verify that the entire method worked perfectly.

Same here,only difference is I paid 1.5 bucks for it, nothing much , but still you got it for free.If this works though it will save a lot of my money

Bought. Waiting for login. Video is very detailed on getting it set up with say, Linux. Would be helpful to get supplement video or instructions on getting set up on Windows then to the point of getting RDP going since several of us are interested in this.

This sounds really scatchy, let me have it first, then I'll decide if it's worth my cents Wink
Ok its been some time since I tested this.
The method is very simple, although some complications or problems are answered by the videos. I feel OP doesn't explain it fully. If such problem arises, you should use the Getting Started page. And as other guys have informed already, that you need to pay $1 per month but that seems to be only for examples they have listed. If like me, you just want a bot running on it or some program or nearly anything running on it, it needs no further investment. Although the confusion caused by the video is a minus point, the "method" is more than worth your price, as I don't think even f I googled or researched "Free VPS" all day I would find it, thanks for making it easy OP.
A question that I want to ask though, is , does the website detect if I have multiple accounts ?

Just purchased through PayIvy, method was delivered as promised.
Currently waiting on my account to be activated, I'll give an update after it has and I've got everything set up.  Smiley

I bought the method and it works , but well, this VPS is the most sluggish thing that I've ever seen. I were about to kill myself when I was setting it up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yingbb0301

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Marshall Mathers

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:39:38 PM

That's a good service,but without an escrow nobody gives a f*ck  Tongue
PayIvy is the best way to scam user's.

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 09:55:38 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 09:57:02 PM by ANON.PURGED

That's a good service,but without an escrow nobody gives a f*ck  Tongue
PayIvy is the best way to scam user's.

It's not even a scam, Once you've completed the payment the PayIvy will automatically send you the link and winrar password directly to your email, Also if you didn't receive the email about the dl and pass, Just pm me with a transaction proof and PayIvy payment success then i will give you the download link and password through pm

Escrow will be available too.
B4zzA

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 03:38:58 AM

Didn't work for me. What kind of scam is this.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:04:37 AM

Didn't work for me. What kind of scam is this.

Give me a valid proof its not working then i will send the direct download link + winrar password to you about my method.

Show me a proof that you purchase it, or maybe there is a problem with auto buy system, will update it shortly!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:21:44 AM

P.S

AIO Buy is now available instead of Pay Ivy. Just contact me if you did not receive the product right after the transaction confirmed. Just provide a valid transaction proof and The the product should automatically send to your email if not just contact me then i will send the dl and pass.

Thank you
IV4NN

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:26:14 AM

OP provided two auto buy links seems cool,

just purchased his method! will update shortly once i received the files and password
CrayGenerator

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:26:33 AM

Any vouches or proof from your other buyers?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:30:17 AM

Any vouches or proof from your other buyers?

1 guy purchased already , im waiting for his feedback if he wants to vouch here. i just pm'ed him earlier

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Send the btc payment, but paylvy don't send the info.
email: elliotcolon@gmail.com

payment evidence:

help!

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi ANON!

Still don't received any info from paylvy. Please send me the info!

Download Link: CENSORED || WinRaR Password: CENSORED

I don't know if he will vouch here or not
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:31:47 AM

just purchased his method! will update shortly once i received the files and password

Thank you very much.
IV4NN

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:39:58 AM

Thank you very much.

heres my vouch

To be honest op is telling the truth, i instantly got 5gb RAM, 25gb Disk of virtual private server by following his method (video), The video is explained well and organized but you have to wait for about 24 hours before the admins activate your vps , yeah it haves portforward but i think $1.50 is enough for this because if you will find out the vps by yourself you'll get screwed up when setting up the network / vps, it needs some routers although portforwarding is allowed, I can successfully login through ssh but im not sure with the windows rdp, There is a option which you can choose what os you want to install for your vps (fedora,centOs,debian,ubuntu 13.0, ubuntu 14, ubuntu 15, windows server 2008, windows server 2012) I haven't tried windows server 2008/2012 if i can successfully connect through rdp. I purchased his method through pay-ivy and received the product through my electronic mail (email), Also i assure that you can run some gameservers or voice server through (teamspeak,samp,ventrillo,csgo,dota,left for dead, etc ,etc)i will vouch again once i tried winserver2008/2012.

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:42:09 AM

Thank you very much.

heres my vouch

Thank you for purchasing! vouch added to op.
Ejected

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:34:06 AM

plz gimme vouch copy sir? I NEED THIS!!!!!!!
yingbb0301

Activity: 166

Marshall Mathers

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:00:25 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 08:46:36 AM by yingbb0301

THIS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY

Because:
The user who vouched this copy is possibly an alt of OP
 IV4NN and ANON.PURGED both have same location i.e Windows 7 {I don't think you will find any two user with there location set to a operating system and that too same!}

And

Check out the last post of  IV4NN.It was on August 25, 2015.And now he comes after 20 days and buy a VPS and vouch upon it!

If this service is not a scam then I request OP to give me a vouch copy.
Else I will make sure he gets his trust painted red.
P.S{To OP} Don't try to edit anything we always have cached pages

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:09:26 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 08:20:44 AM by ANON.PURGED

THIS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY

Because:
 IV4NN and ANON.PURGED bot have smame location i.e Windows 7 {I don't think you will find any two user with there location set to a operating system and that too same!}

And

Check out the last post of  IV4NN.It was on August 25, 2015.And now he comes after 20 days and buy a VPS and vouch upon it!

Do not be so judgemental

IV4NN is part of my Company which is the Windows 7 Extacii Inc. Our company is server related. My relation to him is just a friend. But he got some btc to spend to help me.

EDIT:
I'm not even forcing you to buy my stuffs, Just buy it at your own risk, If you don't trust then leave
IV4NN

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:41:19 AM

THIS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY

Because:
 IV4NN and ANON.PURGED both have same location i.e Windows 7 {I don't think you will find any two user with there location set to a operating system and that too same!}

And

I straightly agree against you, I'm literally ANON.PURGED's friend in real life, we are in far location but i can literally go to his house right now. Stop making post against his product. I'ts not a fucking scam you want, Go and report this to admin and tell admins to tell if its a scam or not. Well, yeah he's not forcing everything to buy it unless they want it.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 12:06:28 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY

Because:

And

I straightly agree against you, I'm literally ANON.PURGED's friend in real life, we are in far location but i can literally go to his house right now. Stop making post against his product. I'ts not a fucking scam you want, Go and report this to admin and tell admins to tell if its a scam or not. Well, yeah he's not forcing everything to buy it unless they want it.

Thank you for supporting me mate.
wyvern2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:16:28 PM

is it USA based VPS?

is it require port forwarding which is cost 5$  Huh Huh
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 01:22:14 PM

is it USA based VPS?

is it require port forwarding which is cost 5$  Huh Huh

I'm not accurate enough to tell you it's based on USA, I think yes because i received high speed bandwidth and connection speed.

No, I think you have to do portforwarding by yourself manually which is seriously difficult (You must knew your server ip firewall, connect on it, ip tables etc, then open ports, Im sure you can use google on how to unblock ports in linux)., If you can't you can purchase automatic pf.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:29:22 PM

You should give vouch copies to trusted forum members if you are legit.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 09:15:36 PM

You should give vouch copies to trusted forum members if you are legit.

Alright i promise that bro.

Still no one buy yet nor those buyers did not vouched.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 12:46:44 PM

Successfully sold product to extravagantm without any discount. Please wait on his feedback!

Yeah, I've paid for it, and I'll leave a vouch once I've tried and tested the method.
Pragmatix

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:53:44 PM

Didnot get much time (from my side) to play around. Service got activated in around 14hours. Seems very promising.

Note to seller: You may think of making a text/pdf with instructions rather than your current method.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 12:56:52 PM

$1.50 is enough for video.

PDF needs alot of effort so if im going to provide it price would increase as effort has been made Smiley

Thanks for the vouch btw
Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:42:41 PM

I will take a vouch copy and write a detailed review.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 04:19:42 AM

I will take a vouch copy and write a detailed review.

Im not giving away free vouch copies. If you want a discount just contact me.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:39:30 AM

PM sent
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 05:36:29 AM

PM sent

Replied
UnknownBTC

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:53:48 AM

Who is gonna make a "scam" of 1.5$? I will try your product tomorrow!

My custom wallet: 1LearBTCNt5HnruJFdPHH1VAYDKtnTbDYR
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 07:14:25 AM

Who is gonna make a "scam" of 1.5$? I will try your product tomorrow!

Its $1.50 actually. Alright.!
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:31:11 AM

This issue between IV4NN and ANON.PURGED been similar user could be confusing but I will suggest that the OP should be selling the VPS it self to people demand and specifications whether they need it as window (rdp), Linux, fedora etc and the money should be held in escrow till the buyer gets satisfied.
The package could go for $5 in btc.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 12:32:33 PM

This issue between IV4NN and ANON.PURGED been similar user could be confusing but I will suggest that the OP should be selling the VPS it self to people demand and specifications whether they need it as window (rdp), Linux, fedora etc and the money should be held in escrow till the buyer gets satisfied.

Escrow is welcome. $1.50 is enough for a video tutorial on how to get 5gb RAM vps lifetime, however they can monitor your vps. You cannot overuse some RAM else they will suspend it.
melisande

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:44:46 PM

Escrow is welcome. $1.50 is enough for a video tutorial on how to get 5gb RAM vps lifetime, however they can monitor your vps. You cannot overuse some RAM else they will suspend it.
Of course I understand that the price is fair but due to controversy it will be better for you to setup one as demanded by someone interested and sell it for $5 through escrow.
That is what I said.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 12:49:09 PM

Of course I understand that the price is fair but due to controversy it will be better for you to setup one as demanded by someone interested and sell it for $5 through escrow.
That is what I said.

Probably soon?
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:34:22 PM

Send me the method first and I'll pay if it worked and post vouch.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 02:51:33 PM

Send me the method first and I'll pay if it worked and post vouch.

Auto Buy is provided, You can contact me if you did not received the package delivery on your email. Just make sure you provide a transaction link, some screenshots.

Buy it now with PayIvy: https://payivy.com/v/253e6
Buy it now with AIOBuy: https://aiobuy.net/buy/2776
melisande

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:12:38 AM

That is what I said.

Probably soon?
That will actually help you a lot, I will be waiting to see that here because I don't have the patient to go through all the process.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 10:32:04 AM

That is what I said.

Probably soon?
That will actually help you a lot, I will be waiting to see that here because I don't have the patient to go through all the process.

Auto buy does not require any patience, All you need is to provide your email, btc address then wait for the confirmation that should take around 10-15 minutes. After the confirmation the method should send to your email.
melisande

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:55:54 AM

That is what I said.

Probably soon?

Auto buy does not require any patience, All you need is to provide your email, btc address then wait for the confirmation that should take around 10-15 minutes. After the confirmation the method should send to your email.
I did not say that I want to buy the tutorial but the finished product, you will asked for the operating system that people want though I will prefer a window operating system.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:59:10 AM

Can you please shed a little more light on exactly how this works? For example, "lifetime" -- is this cycling accounts, or the same VPS (with the same IP, etc. so you don't have to keep moving and re-setting up over and over on a new one)?

And what is "overusing" RAM?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 11:42:44 AM

Can you please shed a little more light on exactly how this works? For example, "lifetime" -- is this cycling accounts, or the same VPS (with the same IP, etc. so you don't have to keep moving and re-setting up over and over on a new one)?

And what is "overusing" RAM?

Basically it creates a new IP address on the company server. So its not cycling accounts.

For example the assigned ram on you is 5gb but you used about 6gb.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 01:43:15 AM

Very Successful deal with ahmedjadoon, He goes first and i sent the package. Waiting for his feedback!
Painkkiller

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:59:30 AM

Do you accept paypal?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 05:28:34 AM

Do you accept paypal?

Sorry, I only accept bitcoin and skrill.
Cybernet

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:50:46 AM

Please confirm once set I can RDP access.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 02:02:37 AM

Very Successful deal with ahmedjadoon, He goes first and i sent the package. Waiting for his feedback!

It's been quite a few days since your deal with him. What went wrong so that he didn't leave a vouch/trust rating?

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:55:54 PM

Yeah, ofcourse you can have RDP Access as you can install different operating system, Windows Server, Linux , Fedora, etc.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:56:36 PM

It's been quite a few days since your deal with him. What went wrong so that he didn't leave a vouch/trust rating?

It's very LONG days, The fuck wrong with him, I already contacted him still didn't respond on me.
wyvern2

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:59:00 PM

can i use Remote Desktop Connection with it? and how long setup takes time?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 11:49:24 PM

Yes, around 20 minutes approx, But in my opinion it depends on you how fast can you setup it.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:57:57 PM

Seems interesting I'm up for a deal, although first let me know , will it be for lifetime? And does it require VCC or something?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 10:00:46 PM

Seems interesting I'm up for a deal, although first let me know , will it be for lifetime? And does it require VCC or something?

Nope, It doesnt require any investment at all nor vcc. All you need is to follow the method.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:02:10 PM

Well the method that you promise lifetime VPS seems to be very cheap.
Reading the "vouches" it seems that you vouched for your self.
A newbie and another account newbie or jr.member at that time of reviewing i would not consider as a vouch.
If you can send a free copy to Senior, Hero or Legendary that would considered as a valid vouch.
I am interested to buy(after valid vouch) or getting a free copy and leaving a honest review.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:03:34 PM

A newbie and another account newbie or jr.member at that time of reviewing i would not consider as a vouch.
If you can send a free copy to Senior, Hero or Legendary that would considered as a valid vouch.
I am interested to buy(after valid vouch) or getting a free copy and leaving a honest review.
I am purchasing the method and will provide vouch after I test the service and see if it is working, and $1.50 isn't that much to waste for a great method if it does work.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 10:06:24 PM

Vouched for my self? Nah. Most of my costumers are newbie but i dont forced them to vouch lol
Vouch Copy? Nah, $1.50 is not enough for vouch copy. I guaranteed this will work
Alright then wait for some high quality vouch then.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:07:34 PM

I am purchasing the method and will provide vouch after I test the service and see if it is working, and $1.50 isn't that much to waste for a great method if it does work.

Ok, i will wait for your review, please put as much information as you can.
What do we need, any (V)CC info required, any phone verification required etc..
It's not about $1.50 but i hate being scammed even for this small amount.
christycalhoun

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:11:24 PM

Will I need to give out credit card details to make this method work?

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 10:14:51 PM

Will I need to give out credit card details to make this method work?

No, All you need to give out $1.50 to the Auto Buy BTC address Smiley
techgeeks8

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:52:23 AM

Purchased the method. Instructions are very clear and i am waiting to receive login details
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:42:23 AM

FWIW, if OP wants to do it, I'll take a vouch copy to verify everything publicly for you all.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
techgeeks8

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:49:01 AM

I can confirm it is working!!  Smiley
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:53:18 AM

Care to share, how you got it without OP being online yet?
techgeeks8

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:55:27 AM

auto purchase via payivy link
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:01:25 AM

Well at my side payivy asks for email and skype and stuff but never sends any confirmation email. And on AIObuy, the Make payment automatically disappears
techgeeks8

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:07:38 AM

Well at my side payivy asks for email and skype and stuff but never sends any confirmation email. And on AIObuy, the Make payment automatically disappears

While using payivy i had to select payment as bitcoin (it doesn't default to bitcoin) then enter email, skype name and bitcointalk id. Received confirmation email immediately
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:10:36 AM

While using payivy i had to select payment as bitcoin (it doesn't default to bitcoin) then enter email, skype name and bitcointalk id. Received confirmation email immediately
Ok now it works, I used a temp email service, fakemailgenerator and it worked. Gmail, entered two email accounts but still didn't came up. Waiting for a conf. and will update on the reliability of the "method"
techgeeks8

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:21:06 AM

Yeah, ofcourse you can have RDP Access as you can install different operating system, Windows Server, Linux , Fedora, etc.

Inorder for RDP to work an additional $1/mo or $10/yr is charged for public ip and then need to setup port forwarding for it to work
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 07:31:51 AM

Thanks for purchasing and thanks for the vouch even if its lq :p
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 07:33:10 AM

Alright thank you.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 07:37:17 AM

FWIW, if OP wants to do it, I'll take a vouch copy to verify everything publicly for you all.

PM me if you're still interested for vc, Thanks!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:51:41 PM

You start out with a download that is 20+ MBs. A little "iffy" at first, but went with it anyways. Note that Chrome will remove this file for "security" purposes, so if you're using it, you will need to go to downloads and unflag it from Chrome. The file is a RAR, and within it are two things: a note and a video. Nothing nefarious.

The video itself is a little over 19 minutes long, and instead of just saying "here's what to do," it's a full tutorial on exactly what you're doing, so as to keep there from being any mistakes. It's very thorough and takes you through every step of the way.

As of right now, I'm awaiting my login credentials, after which I'll be able to finish the process and verify that the entire method worked perfectly.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:53:22 PM

Same here,only difference is I paid 1.5 bucks for it, nothing much , but still you got it for free.If this works though it will save a lot of my money
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:01:47 PM

Any estimates on the bandwidth available, and/or limits?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 09:31:38 PM

Thanks for your feedback.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 09:36:00 PM

PM sent, vc sent. Please leave a review after reviewing it.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:54:45 PM

Confirmed - still waiting for my account to be activated.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 02:09:52 PM

Confirmed - still waiting for my account to be activated.

Thank you very much.
Cybernet

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:33:24 PM

Bought. Waiting for login. Video is very detailed on getting it set up with say, Linux. Would be helpful to get supplement video or instructions on getting set up on Windows then to the point of getting RDP going since several of us are interested in this.
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 04:36:48 PM

This sounds really scatchy, let me have it first, then I'll decide if it's worth my cents Wink

Palcoin.co
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 09:47:57 PM

Thank you so much!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:10:23 AM

Inorder for RDP to work an additional $1/mo or $10/yr is charged for public ip and then need to setup port forwarding for it to work

After setting up the server and stuff (note that there's a website guide in the site too), I've noticed that you'll indeed need to pay that fee in order for SSH/RDP etc to work as per what techgeeks8 said above. Everything else works fine though, I'm trying to set up reverse port forwarding atm.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:51:01 AM

After setting up the server and stuff (note that there's a website guide in the site too), I've noticed that you'll indeed need to pay that fee in order for SSH/RDP etc to work as per what techgeeks8 said above. Everything else works fine though, I'm trying to set up reverse port forwarding atm.

Yeah, I support said you can only do internal stuff with it unless you pay for the port forwarding (no hosting games, sites, etc.) for public access. But it's still a great price I think, considering the specs of the VPS!

Thanks!

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 04:19:24 AM

Thanks!

Thanks for the high quality vouch!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 04:20:15 AM

Thank you so much brother.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:04:19 AM

The method is very simple, although some complications or problems are answered by the videos. I feel OP doesn't explain it fully. If such problem arises, you should use the Getting Started page. And as other guys have informed already, that you need to pay $1 per month but that seems to be only for examples they have listed. If like me, you just want a bot running on it or some program or nearly anything running on it, it needs no further investment. Although the confusion caused by the video is a minus point, the "method" is more than worth your price, as I don't think even f I googled or researched "Free VPS" all day I would find it, thanks for making it easy OP.
A question that I want to ask though, is , does the website detect if I have multiple accounts ?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:52:13 PM

Good question... I'd assume if you keep all identities separate and use VPNs, you'd be safe. But do note that they periodically check VPSs to see what's being hosted and such, so you do NOT want anything private/personal on there.

Cybernet

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:31:41 PM

Update. I've got Window 7 setup on the VPS now but struggling to get it to connect to the internet. Sent a message to support but if anyone here can help, that would be great.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 08:01:57 AM

Yeah and thats why $1.50 is enough for this method. No prob and thanks for making another feedback
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:54:22 AM

This is interesting. As stated in OP, I have PMed you for some discounts Grin Hope I get one Wink
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:56:41 AM

This is interesting. As stated in OP, I have PMed you for some discounts Grin Hope I get one Wink
You know $1.50 is real low for a method that gives you a VPS that costs ~$20 per month for free. You can make it back from just 4 posts(now that btc price is rising as well).
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 11:19:44 AM

You know $1.50 is real low for a method that gives you a VPS that costs ~$20 per month for free. You can make it back from just 4 posts(now that btc price is rising as well).

In fact i'am still giving away discount to respective members.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 03:02:39 AM

Still available. Contact me if you haven't received the product while using the Auto buy. There was an issue regarding pay ivy downloading files. So please contact me.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:06:48 AM

Still available. Contact me if you haven't received the product while using the Auto buy. There was an issue regarding pay ivy downloading files. So please contact me.

really only $1 ? are you have VPS windows ?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:55:38 AM

Yes, Windows is available there as well.

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 04:40:43 AM

Absolutely yes.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:33:31 AM

Though $1.5 is low but why would I refuse for discounts if OP is openly giving out discounts, I would personally always try to save a few extra bucks or maybe even cents, Don;t know why you got a problem with that? Logic of that is beyond me.
cjambox

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:21:56 AM

This member is a RIPPER!
He ripped this users method : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174797.0 without his consent.Take a look at the dates of posting.
Stop buying until he has an explanation.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 08:20:35 AM

This member is a RIPPER!
He ripped this users method : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174797.0 without his consent.Take a look at the dates of posting.
Stop buying until he has an explanation.

Still doesnt prove that i'am. His method is completely different from mine.
promithios

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:04:32 AM

added you on jabber to ask some questions i have
techsuvidha

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:49:40 PM

Is it still available? Can you PM me the discount code?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 02:53:08 PM

Is it still available? Can you PM me the discount code?

Yes it is. $1.30 and thats all
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:22:46 AM

BTW are you just reselling this guy's method? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174797.0
techsuvidha

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:50:42 AM

I had sent you PM. Kindly reply!
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 11:10:12 AM

But where are these servers hosted? That's very important to me.

Palcoin.co
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:29:02 PM

Pretty good here. what is the maximum duration !?

Can i use the same account for a year? or required new account every month?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:34:38 PM

One account is AFAIK forever or until they keep getting donations(from big companies like google, so not much of a chance of running out of donations). You can also make multiple accounts, but be sure to register and login from them through different IPs.
BTW @OP I am getting problems on my VPS, my network(on VPS) has gotten "Limited" a couple of times, everytime I have to delete it and start a new instance to continue using my VPS, any solution?
Cybernet

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:14:32 PM

Windows 7 instance set up. How do I connect to the internet?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 08:21:53 AM

BTW are you just reselling this guy's method? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174797.0

Nope its different.
vvikkass

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:25:04 AM

I paid. I got a link which gives me this strange file to download.

Mind sharing PDF with me. I have already PMed like 10 hours ago regarding this.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:40:16 AM

Seems the same to me, and you started selling this method just after you bought the method from him. Also help me figure out this problem:

BTW @OP I am getting problems on my VPS, my network(on VPS) has gotten "Limited" a couple of times, everytime I have to delete it and start a new instance to continue using my VPS, any solution?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 12:56:19 PM

I paid. I got a link which gives me this strange file to download.

Mind sharing PDF with me. I have already PMed like 10 hours ago regarding this.

Just shoot me a pm with your tx proof/tx details then i'll send the method manually, through pm also.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 12:59:46 PM

Seems the same to me, and you started selling this method just after you bought the method from him. Also help me figure out this problem:

His method is completely messed up than me. So i re-edited it. Revised it. $2 on his method is not completely worth as his method is really messed up than mine. Mine is $1.50 which is worth and fully have lifetime support.

Anyways guys, There is a problem with the auto buy download link. Once again, PM me your tx details / tx proof / tx link that you bought the product, then i will send the method manually to your inboxes!
Cybernet

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:41:08 PM

Mine is $1.50 which is worth and fully have lifetime support.

Well then, how about some support? Again, W7 instance installed. How to I access the internet?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 07:30:56 AM

Well then, how about some support? Again, W7 instance installed. How to I access the internet?

I aint sure, but there is a help / faq on their website
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:36:33 AM

Did you configure the Network part correctly? And if it happened like it happened with me, i.e internet got disconnected after some time of good connection, try making another instance with a floating IP.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 12:08:57 PM

Update!

PayCore gateway has been added in op. I highly recommend it. Better than PayIvy and AIOBuy, however you can still contact me if you haven't received the product after 1 confirmation. Just give me a tx proof.

Buy it now with PayCore: https://payco.re/p/934/MnQVhvHr52

Cybernet

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:45:25 PM

Didn't address the issue and no response from submitting a support request. Now the instance has disappeared.

This free VPS offer should be viewed just as a way to learn and play around with working with remote servers and networks, not actually using the VPS for anything.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 11:19:52 PM

Didn't address the issue and no response from submitting a support request. Now the instance has disappeared.

This free VPS offer should be viewed just as a way to learn and play around with working with remote servers and networks, not actually using the VPS for anything.

You can re-create the instance. And how you contacted them btw?
Cybernet

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:18:09 PM

Sure, but the point is that this is not a robust VPS if the instance simply disappears and you have to keep recreating it.  I contacted support via their help page. No response.
vvikkass

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:51:30 PM

See my PM. I am waiting for the TeamViewer tutorial man.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 03:58:55 AM

See my PM. I am waiting for the TeamViewer tutorial man.

I replied, Please add me to jabber for instant communication.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 04:00:36 AM

Sure, but the point is that this is not a robust VPS if the instance simply disappears and you have to keep recreating it.  I contacted support via their help page. No response.

Why the instance disappear? There is a solution, You can re create it except if you are lazy
Cybernet

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:45:42 PM

Why the instance disappear? There is a solution, You can re create it except if you are lazy

It disappeared because this VPS is not a production level VPS. It's for testing and education, not production. I shouldn't have to keep recreating the instance.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 03:55:24 PM

It disappeared because this VPS is not a production level VPS. It's for testing and education, not production. I shouldn't have to keep recreating the instance.

If you don't want there's a reason, if you want there is a way.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:48:43 AM

Hey again, well all of my VPS's networks have stopped working now. Seems network isn't connected to internet at all, can't delete Router/Network as well. Would like your help
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 06:06:25 AM

Hey again, well all of my VPS's networks have stopped working now. Seems network isn't connected to internet at all, can't delete Router/Network as well. Would like your help

Not at me anymore, It may be a problem on their site.
vvikkass

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:23:50 PM

What an ass service, I ordered you item like 6 days ago and still waiting for Team Viewer guidance. You should have stated in thread that you will not provide support instantly. What a bad service!!

P.S. Atleast reply to my PM if I should wait or not. Or I am gonna open a scam report in less than 24 hours from now. I have already sent you my jabber details.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 11:16:09 PM

What an ass service, I ordered you item like 6 days ago and still waiting for Team Viewer guidance. You should have stated in thread that you will not provide support instantly. What a bad service!!

P.S. Atleast reply to my PM if I should wait or not. Or I am gonna open a scam report in less than 24 hours from now. I have already sent you my jabber details.

Stop judging, I have messaged you in jabber, I replied back and you still didnt replied
Cybernet

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:17:42 PM

If you don't want there's a reason, if you want there is a way.

I do want it to work and there is a reason it doesn't. People shouldn't buy this if they plan on actually using the VPS for something other than testing and learning. You should have made it clear in the first post that this VPS is not for actual use, just education.

Quote from: mexxer-2
Hey again, well all of my VPS's networks have stopped working now. Seems network isn't connected to internet at all, can't delete Router/Network as well.

Another post supporting my statement above.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 08:51:45 AM

Still up and waiting for vvikoss to respond.
Ramnsx

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:37:05 AM

Still selling

Paypal?
If i buy your method
Can i create vps without invest invcc, phone, etc?
ValidInvalidation

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:10:38 AM

Currently waiting on my account to be activated, I'll give an update after it has and I've got everything set up.  Smiley
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 01:21:52 AM

Still selling

Paypal?
If i buy your method
Can i create vps without invest invcc, phone, etc?

Exactly
tdde1

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:29:46 AM

how about bandwidth? is it limited or unlimited?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 05:59:17 AM

how about bandwidth? is it limited or unlimited?

Unlimited. 

P.S: You should prefer to use other auto buy instead of payivy as payivy is currently experiencing major product delivery issue. So if you use payivy and got an issue a i aint giving a refund anymore so please use those auto buy ay ur own risk
mookid

Activity: 446
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 06:02:25 AM

If i use Windows 2012 server, will i be allowed to connect via RDP?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 12:19:42 AM

If i use Windows 2012 server, will i be allowed to connect via RDP?

Yes and btw guys sorry for very very long inactive as my laptop is extreamly broken i mean its not working so please dont expect much activity from me im usinv phone to get connected with ya. Guys. I think maybe on June ill be on.
Kashif009

Activity: 1108

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:34:21 AM

I need this awesome method and I can pay via Skrill.
Pm me.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:29:53 AM

I need this awesome method and I can pay via Skrill.
Pm me.

Sorry but we do not accept payments from skrill. Try our auto buy provided in the thread. Thanks
tifossi

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:52:24 PM

I'm interested but I'm new with this. Is it possible to let run a web browser on it? I'm on a gambling site which I will run 24/7 to maximize my profit. Is it possible with it?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 01:17:35 PM

I'm interested but I'm new with this. Is it possible to let run a web browser on it? I'm on a gambling site which I will run 24/7 to maximize my profit. Is it possible with it?

I think yes or they removed that feature. You can check it out yourself ☺
tifossi

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:17:54 PM

So I would like to try Smiley
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 03:16:21 PM

AIOBUY issues is now fixed
Ast3rix

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:02:30 PM

Do you need credit card for this method?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 10:24:52 PM

Do you need credit card for this method?

No, Its absolutely free
Y.Job

Activity: 70

Check my CyberSecurity Shop

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:19:35 AM

How many VPS can you get or is just one? and what are the locations (IP address geolocation) that they are offering?

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 08:36:25 AM

How many VPS can you get or is just one? and what are the locations (IP address geolocation) that they are offering?

Unlimited as long as you have patience and time
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 11:04:41 AM

I ain't got time to read the previous pages, but is this a method to get trial VPS? This method might save me a few hundreds of bucks for purchasing VPS. Also, are you sure this method still work?

Life sucks.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 11:10:18 AM

I ain't got time to read the previous pages, but is this a method to get trial VPS? This method might save me a few hundreds of bucks for purchasing VPS. Also, are you sure this method still work?

Its not trial. Its a permanent vps. It just depends on how you use it for it to get lost. Yep im sure it works. You can try it yourself
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:12:21 AM

Does it have any limitations? such as torrent is banned or bandwidth limitations? And I can access the vps using rdp or team viewer right?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 11:15:57 AM

Does it have any limitations? such as torrent is banned or bandwidth limitations? And I can access the vps using rdp or team viewer right?

Maybe yes or maybe they updated it already. You may try it yourself or contact them
jtipt

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:17:56 AM

Maybe yes or maybe they updated it already. You may try it yourself or contact them
I already bought your method, I am waiting for the account details to be mailed. I will PM you if I get any problem.
maxijo

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:35:04 AM

I had also made payment thru AIO-buy, been waiting for the respond for about 30mins
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 11:43:54 AM

I had also made payment thru AIO-buy, been waiting for the respond for about 30mins

Did you send the bitcoins? AIOBUY is currenly having issues regarding their payment proccessors. Try PayCore

https://payco.re/p/934/MnQVhvHr52
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 11:46:19 AM

Its not trial. Its a permanent vps. It just depends on how you use it for it to get lost. Yep im sure it works. You can try it yourself
Seems legit. I might purchase the method from you later when I am in need of VPS. I will bookmark your thread for future reference.

Life sucks.
maxijo

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:46:57 AM

Did you send the bitcoins? AIOBUY is currenly having issues regarding their payment proccessors. Try PayCore

I had already made payment. I saw u posted that AIO-buy had no problem so i made payment thru it
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 11:51:12 AM

I had already made payment. I saw u posted that AIO-buy had no problem so i made payment thru it

Sorry i haven't updated the thread yet. I received the bitcoins have you received a email?
maxijo

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:53:22 AM

Th payment had went thru & i received the email for the product.
Thanks
organisedmess

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:04:04 PM

I'm new to using VPS, would this package be suitable to run software like scrapebox?
jtipt

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:22:59 PM

Hello OP would you please reply to my PM. Yours method seems to be outdated, Help me out.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 01:56:21 AM

Hello OP would you please reply to my PM. Yours method seems to be outdated, Help me out.

Check your inbox
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 01:56:58 AM

I'm new to using VPS, would this package be suitable to run software like scrapebox?

Yes
rajat08

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:14:53 PM

Is there any bandwidth limit?? And whats the download and upload speed??
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 02:20:01 PM

Is there any bandwidth limit?? And whats the download and upload speed??

Unlimited. You can check it out yourself
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:15:34 AM

Heya. I just noticed this. Can I still get a vouch?

gabo12

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:24:18 AM

I had purchased for your method!
sevnxt

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:17:00 PM

Does this still work?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 02:20:22 PM

Does this still work?

Yes, it is.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 02:22:40 PM

I dont have laptop anymore brother, maybe in next 2 months? Because all of information about the vouch is there. My apolgy sir
yodasoda2

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:31:54 PM

Can you run cpu eating software on this such as GSA SER or Scrapebox?
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:29:23 PM

I hate to be the one sales trashing but OP is just reselling what he bought from another user, without his permission, essentially trashing his sales.

You can get it for free from the OP of this thread
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:37:39 PM

I hate to be the one sales trashing but OP is just reselling what he bought from another user, without his permission, essentially trashing his sales.

i can not find the method in the link above
how to get free
thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:38:24 PM

i can not find the method in the link above
how to get free
thanks
PM the OP of the thread
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:46:24 PM

I dont have laptop anymore brother, maybe in next 2 months? Because all of information about the vouch is there. My apolgy sir

Ok. Send me a PM in 2 months then. April or May is fine.

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 07:38:54 AM

For those people who asking for discount even if its $1.50 then
Discount will be available sooner Smiley
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 07:39:26 AM

Ok. Send me a PM in 2 months then. April or May is fine.

Sure.
rod1234

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:52:31 AM

Can this be used to set up a seed box
Undernoxo

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 11:49:29 PM

I bought the method and it works , but well, this VPS is the most sluggish thing that I've ever seen. I were about to kill myself when I was setting it up

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 06:44:52 AM

Can this be used to set up a seed box

Yes
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 04:07:43 PM

UPDATE:

Paycore has been removed due the owner changed and now it's getting reported multiple times as a scam site, I'm not reccomending it anymore, I'd prefer for AIOBuy , better than payivy, Contact me if you haven't receive the method after 1-3 confirmation.

I'm now also accepting PayPal payments, pm me for more details.
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:47:09 PM

Ok. It's now April 6 or 7 depending on your timezone.

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 02:19:33 AM

Ok. It's now April 6 or 7 depending on your timezone.

Yeah, the laptop will arrive on May, 2nd or 3rd week, which is not sure yet, anyway ill try to send you copy as earlier as possible,
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:30:52 AM

Order now, just $1!
I'm thinking of buying but there are no recent vouches so I'm not sure if it works.

This is probably everyone else's dilemma too so I hope you reply appropriately.

RogerHash

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:45:10 AM

i bought the method, and it still working but it requires some time before you get the vps.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 09:45:50 AM

i bought the method, and it still working but it requires some time before you get the vps.

It usually takes 12-24 hours to process
MagicIsMe

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:57:08 AM

Are you sure this can't be found in YouTube or LeakForums?

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:06:27 AM

Yep.. even the video, it's uploaded on google drive itself
MagicIsMe

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:42:44 AM

Sure. I'll consider buying.

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 11:51:18 AM

Alrighty
MagicIsMe

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:51:47 PM

Alrighty
I was going to buy but it costs $1.5 and not $1...

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:47:25 PM

Alrighty
I was going to buy but it costs $1.5 and not $1...

Lol, are you from afrika?
lind82

Activity: 435

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:09:25 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 06:15:00 PM by lind82

Last Active:   Today at 03:24:49 PM
https://blockchain.info/tx/ed2050d17045ea4fdb5f670573b234417ab8dd2e67e264c6b5656297ae6c6a51

Im still wait now.

Last Active:   Today at 05:36:32 PM
OP SCAMMER SHIT
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 03:14:55 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/ed2050d17045ea4fdb5f670573b234417ab8dd2e67e264c6b5656297ae6c6a51

Im still wait now.

OP SCAMMER SHIT

Please check your email!!!!!!!
lind82

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:14:01 AM

Im still wait now.

OP SCAMMER SHIT

Please check your email!!!!!!!
no get email, send in PM..
gabo12

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:44:02 AM

Vps very very slow! I'm very disappointed!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 08:56:11 AM

It may depends on the datacenter location
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:04:05 AM

is this method available for any country around (worldwide) will to buy it ? and what the price now 1 $ or 1.5 $
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lind82

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:16:09 AM

is this method available for any country around (worldwide) will to buy it ? and what the price now 1 $ or 1.5 $
Thanks
no buy this he SCAMMER
BTcoint

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:36:08 AM

Thanks
no buy this he SCAMMER
OK thanks for warning me !! Did you try his method to get VPS for life ?
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 10:01:19 AM

Thanks

$1.50

Yes it does work on all country. As long as you have internet.

No, he didnt checked his spam mail.
lind82

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:15:35 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 10:25:55 AM by lind82

Thanks

$1.50

Yes it does work on all country. As long as you have internet.

No, he didnt checked his spam mail.
i already checked spam mail, but no get email.
No STUPID Dude, if you reply email, i Certainly get mail from you.

Why you not send to  PM in here now if you want send.
smith90

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:56:55 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 11:28:30 AM by smith90

THE SELLER IS A SCAM
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 11:14:23 AM

Check the legendary vouches,
gabo12

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:32:32 AM

No. many websites not access, internet slow,vps only see can not be used!
lind82

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:33:55 AM

OP SCAMMER no send after pay ..
BTcoint

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:50:48 AM

Can i run GT wallet for staking purpose inside the VPS
is it safe to do that
 Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 11:57:42 AM

Can i run GT wallet for staking purpose inside the VPS
is it safe to do that
 Thanks

Yes it is.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:03:05 PM

For those who didn't received the product, Please PM me here or email me.
lind82

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:34:46 PM

ok i get product now.
Want try now.

Thanks
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 03:37:29 PM

ok i get product now.
Want try now.

Thanks

Do you have skype? PM me your skype.
lind82

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:45:04 PM

ok i get product now.
Want try now.

Thanks

sorry i no have skype.
only in here
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 03:55:21 PM

ok i get product now.
Want try now.

Thanks

sorry i no have skype.
only in here

Thats not big deal, ok then.
lind82

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:25:14 PM

ok i get product now.
Want try now.

Thanks

sorry i no have skype.
only in here

please check my PM and i wait reply from you.

Thanks
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 04:52:21 PM

ok i get product now.
Want try now.

Thanks

sorry i no have skype.
only in here

please check my PM and i wait reply from you.

Thanks

Replied.
someshinex21

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:42:14 AM

Bump
does it have datacenter in asia ? if it have in SEA would be great.
HarryJackson

Activity: 381

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:42:55 AM

Can this VPS using Windows US? Where server location?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
mzhacker

Activity: 275

"real legend never die"

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:37:56 AM

how many vps with this method can i have?
does it give to me full admin for installing appz?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 08:44:08 AM

how many vps with this method can i have?
does it give to me full admin for installing appz?

Unlimited vps, yes it does give you full admin permisson.

You can make bank via reselling VPS'es
mzhacker

Activity: 275

"real legend never die"

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:03:46 AM

thats great i will pm you
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 12:54:14 PM

thats great i will pm you

No problem
bocanegra

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:25:36 PM

still working? i sent u pm.  Huh
testshroud

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

Just made a purchase on it. Will get back soon for updates. Lets see how it goes
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

Just made a purchase on it. Will get back soon for updates. Lets see how it goes

Thanks for making purchase! Plase leave a review soon
Jonnymett

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:32:16 AM

Amazon SES BING ADWORDS MAXBOUNTY PEERFLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE IF ANY ONE INTERESTED ADD ME ON MY SKYPE ID: Mattomolu  ESCROW ACCEPTED thank you
testshroud

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

This method involves quite advanced network knowledge but does isn't the same as all of the others. Most of the information in this method will help you get up and going. Doesn't have shit to do with VCC's, creditcards , social engineering which is a plus because those are pretty much dead now. For the price, I think its fair. After all, it is an full 20 minute detailed video guide. Anyone can download and share them. So I agree with his price point. It doesn't seem too high for what he is offering. Not like paying $60 and getting a public method. At least this method isn't rebranded and can actually help you. If you get the package, he might even be able to help you setup mining. He offer some advice to me for the mining since thats pretty much what I use servers for atm. Support is top notch even though we live in completely different time zones Smiley. Vouch for the method!!

Overall, I think if you have the extra BTC and are pretty smart with shit, you should just buy the method. If you are new and feel like you might need more help in the future, get the support as well.
pablito1989

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

are we sure they won't shutdown in some years?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:41:23 AM

are we sure they won't shutdown in some years?

They are still running since 2015. Check the whole thread Smiley
testshroud

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

update:

Just got 4 new vps again with this method. Im thinking of reselling it for profit Cheesy and get my money back. Lets see how it goes
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

update:

Just got 4 new vps again with this method. Im thinking of reselling it for profit Cheesy and get my money back. Lets see how it goes

Thanks for the feedback
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

I'm having a hard time understanding how unlimited VPS could be given out for free. Wouldn't it get to a point where they have no more computing hardware? I wonder how they make money or can afford to keep it running? Also there are huge time gaps in comments and only one person, a newbie, has bought this in 2018? The price was $1.50 but is now $55... IDK lol I'm interested but I don't know what to think!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

I'm having a hard time understanding how unlimited VPS could be given out for free. Wouldn't it get to a point where they have no more computing hardware? I wonder how they make money or can afford to keep it running? Also there are huge time gaps in comments and only one person, a newbie, has bought this in 2018? The price was $1.50 but is now $55... IDK lol I'm interested but I don't know what to think!

It basicly requires SE to do so its kinda blackhat thing, Price were increased since last year as more sales comes up.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

I'm interested in this, especially since it has been working for quite a long time, but would you be willing to go first so I can make sure the method doesn't require doing anything illegal and then I'll pay you?

I've seen a lot of methods on here that involved fraud for getting the VPS/accounts so I'm not going to buy something that basically details how to commit a crime to get free stuff. PM me if you're ok with those terms, and if it does involve something illegal please don't send it to me expecting payment Grin
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

I'm interested in this, especially since it has been working for quite a long time, but would you be willing to go first so I can make sure the method doesn't require doing anything illegal and then I'll pay you?

I've seen a lot of methods on here that involved fraud for getting the VPS/accounts so I'm not going to buy something that basically details how to commit a crime to get free stuff. PM me if you're ok with those terms, and if it does involve something illegal please don't send it to me expecting payment Grin

It does not require any payment act so no credit card / payment accounts will be used. Vouch copy is already given out.
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

It does not require any payment act so no credit card / payment accounts will be used. Vouch copy is already given out.
I wasn't asking for a vouch. I was asking to see if it contained anything illegal before paying money because I know how some of these methods work with these kinds of promises. The fact that it doesn't require credit cards doesn't mean that you're not committing crimes or fraud.

And now your wording in the response makes it seem highly probable that fraud is being committed with your method.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:40:42 AM

I wasn't asking for a vouch. I was asking to see if it contained anything illegal before paying money because I know how some of these methods work with these kinds of promises. The fact that it doesn't require credit cards doesn't mean that you're not committing crimes or fraud.

And now your wording in the response makes it seem highly probable that fraud is being committed with your method.

Feel free to read the customer feedback , Nothing illegal is done in the method it only requires social engineering
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:20 AM

Feel free to read the customer feedback , Nothing illegal is done in the method it only requires social engineering
By social engineering you mean lying to somebody, right? Because if you are lying to a company or person in order to gain benefit, this is basically the legal definition of fraud.

Here's a quick google of what fraud actually is classified as: "Fraud is generally defined in the law as an intentional misrepresentation of material existing fact made by one person to another with knowledge of its falsity and for the purpose of inducing the other person to act, and upon which the other person relies with resulting injury or damage."

So as you can see, social engineering a company or something like that is committing fraud basically. But I doubt a company would try to bring criminal charges against somebody trying to open up a bunch of accounts. Civil lawsuit maybe if it's big enough, though.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:57:22 PM

By social engineering you mean lying to somebody, right? Because if you are lying to a company or person in order to gain benefit, this is basically the legal definition of fraud.

Here's a quick google of what fraud actually is classified as: "Fraud is generally defined in the law as an intentional misrepresentation of material existing fact made by one person to another with knowledge of its falsity and for the purpose of inducing the other person to act, and upon which the other person relies with resulting injury or damage."

So as you can see, social engineering a company or something like that is committing fraud basically. But I doubt a company would try to bring criminal charges against somebody trying to open up a bunch of accounts. Civil lawsuit maybe if it's big enough, though.

Civil lawsuit? No thats way too deep for this method, most likely is impossible to happen. Im using this method for almost 4 years and so far ive never received a single issue from the company.
DeveloperAPK

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY

Because:
https://i.imgur.com/ZB5Acuo.png
And
https://i.imgur.com/l9Rr66T.png
https://i.imgur.com/111B7M1.png

Nice Catch Mate , This idiot scammer with fake reviews !
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY

Because:

And

Lmao literally makes no sense at all, doesnt prove anything go feel free to hang and kill yourself
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
DON'T BUY

Because:

And

Lmao literally makes no sense at all, doesnt prove anything go feel free to hang and kill yourself
rtyyrtrtr

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

Hey bro im the claimer4321@gmail.com guy
can we wait till august the 2nd so you can get paid then you send the ebook?
rtyyrtrtr

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

Hey bro the funds should be in now its august 2nd so can i please have the ebook? Smiley
Twoods196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:06:46 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 09:17:33 PM by Twoods196

Just purchased this. As a person that does programming and networking all day for cyber security I was curious. So the real value here is the website link he provides. The technical details behind it is that the provider uses openstack to manage it's instances. So we u get a free instance you suppose to be limited but they have not properly setup there user groups in openstack. So if they ever do it will kill this method. I'm hoping they don't notice lol. Anyways this allows you to essentially make changes in there openstack you normally shouldn't be able to do unless you have a paid package. So basically can have unlimited proxies that are 100% private.

With that said I did notice a way to find other sites with this issue using selenium (automating web task) and was able to find more sites this can be done on.

Just wanted to provide a little techincal details of why it works. Thanks def worth the price!

Nice find op but I'm not sure you found it as you didn't know basic ip naming conventions in the setup. Someone knowing openstack an how to setup the network would def know this.

Don't forget you can also set this up to be a proxy server. By installing a few tools via command line.

Also wanted to add. For the people saying it's slow. Don't use the in browser console and such. Of course it's gonna be slow. Also if you know what your doing you can spin up Mac OS instances(even tho it's not in the list). 😁
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

Thanks for purchasing and detailed review and i hope you are satisfied Smiley
rtyyrtrtr

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:00 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 02:29:52 AM by rtyyrtrtr

Method doesn't let anyone else connect to your vps unless you pay 20 a month
Even if the method worked, you still can't get a vps until you pay at least a dollar (i think)

So its not completely free and to actually get someone to connect its expensive.

if your looking for a FREE method wouldn't recommend it.

EDIT: Utter and total scam. They updated their regulations and you didn't take the sale page down.

Gonna make sure you never get another sale again.
This isn't even lifetime

DO NOT BUY! UTTER SCAM!
you have been warned.
Colorization

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

Method doesn't let anyone else connect to your vps unless you pay 20 a month
Even if the method worked, you still can't get a vps until you pay at least a dollar (i think)

So its not completely free and to actually get someone to connect its expensive.

if your looking for a FREE method wouldn't recommend it.

EDIT: Utter and total scam. They updated their regulations and you didn't take the sale page down.

Gonna make sure you never get another sale again.
This isn't even lifetime

DO NOT BUY! UTTER SCAM!
you have been warned.

UPDATE: according to tos support has been terminated. am i supposed to just get ripped off and not do anything? lol. LISTEN TO HIS REPUTATION THAT PEOPLE LEFT AND DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS USER.
roadloop

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

The scammer is not welcome here
jrahman10

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

Is it hosted in another place or are you planning to set up in the person pc? I mean hardware base?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Is it hosted in another place or are you planning to set up in the person pc? I mean hardware base?

Its hosted in another place
madpatelq

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

hi can i pay with paypal
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

hi can i pay with paypal

PM sent
Lovehacked

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:51:10 AM

Scammer. Do not buy. Will scam you
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:32:14 AM

Scammer. Do not buy. Will scam you

Please refrain from posting shit on my thread, and please post proof, thanks
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:43:08 PM

I'm selling out a method on how to get a VPS (Linux,Windows Server 2012,2008, Ubuntu, CentOS,Debian, Fedora, etc) for 50 dollars. This method does not require any investment, All you need is to purchase the method.

WORKING AS OF
3/26/2019

Code:
Specification
RAM : 8gb
CPU: 3 cores
STORAGE: 300gb HDD

$55 ==> $20 [SPECIAL SUMMER SALE] 7 copies left

[CLICK HERE TO BUY AND DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY]

Escrow is welcome, Just contact me!

Support / Contact
Email: anon.purged@gmail.com
BTC Talk: PM ME

Teamviewer Support: YES

For Skrill and paypal payments , contact me.

ToS:
-You cannot release / leak / share / steal my method
-All sales are final
-Price can be change anytime
-Discount can be provided
-Teamviewer support shoud expected

LEGENDARY MEMBERS VOUCH

After setting up the server and stuff (note that there's a website guide in the site too), As per what techgeeks8 said above everything else works fine though, I'm trying to set up reverse port forwarding atm.

Thanks!

CUSTOMER VOUCH:

heres my vouch

Currently waiting on my account to be activated, I'll give an update after it has and I've got everything set up.  Smiley

cw7141

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:58:03 PM

does this method still work??
Mcking1

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:00:53 PM

hi do you have skype
jbleier

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:17:10 PM

the fastest VPN https://www.hotspotshield.com/what-is-a-vpn/fastest-vpn/ I can recommend is Hotspot Shield VPN

Speed tests prove Hotspot Shield is the fastest VPN
In a June 2018 study done by The Independent IT-Security Institute AV-Test GmbH, Hotspot Shield was the fastest Virtual Private Network (VPN). If speed matters to you when you?re watching streaming content, downloading/uploading files or just browsing your favorite websites, then we should be your first choice for VPN privacy and security protection.

The easiest way to compare VPN speed is the download speed test. This test shows how we compare to other services when downloading things like webpages, files, and pictures. As you can see, Hotspot Shield is more than twice as fast as the next closest competitor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: