Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO GET LIFETIME VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS - METHOD  (Read 56946 times)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:10:23 AM

Inorder for RDP to work an additional $1/mo or $10/yr is charged for public ip and then need to setup port forwarding for it to work

After setting up the server and stuff (note that there's a website guide in the site too), I've noticed that you'll indeed need to pay that fee in order for SSH/RDP etc to work as per what techgeeks8 said above. Everything else works fine though, I'm trying to set up reverse port forwarding atm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:51:01 AM

Inorder for RDP to work an additional $1/mo or $10/yr is charged for public ip and then need to setup port forwarding for it to work

After setting up the server and stuff (note that there's a website guide in the site too), I've noticed that you'll indeed need to pay that fee in order for SSH/RDP etc to work as per what techgeeks8 said above. Everything else works fine though, I'm trying to set up reverse port forwarding atm.

Yeah, I support said you can only do internal stuff with it unless you pay for the port forwarding (no hosting games, sites, etc.) for public access. But it's still a great price I think, considering the specs of the VPS!

If you do find a way around that limitation, please let me know.

Thanks!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 04:19:24 AM

Yeah, I support said you can only do internal stuff with it unless you pay for the port forwarding (no hosting games, sites, etc.) for public access. But it's still a great price I think, considering the specs of the VPS!

If you do find a way around that limitation, please let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks for the high quality vouch!
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 04:20:15 AM

Thank you so much brother.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:04:19 AM

Ok its been some time since I tested this.
The method is very simple, although some complications or problems are answered by the videos. I feel OP doesn't explain it fully. If such problem arises, you should use the Getting Started page. And as other guys have informed already, that you need to pay $1 per month but that seems to be only for examples they have listed. If like me, you just want a bot running on it or some program or nearly anything running on it, it needs no further investment. Although the confusion caused by the video is a minus point, the "method" is more than worth your price, as I don't think even f I googled or researched "Free VPS" all day I would find it, thanks for making it easy OP.
A question that I want to ask though, is , does the website detect if I have multiple accounts ?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:52:13 PM

A question that I want to ask though, is , does the website detect if I have multiple accounts ?

Good question... I'd assume if you keep all identities separate and use VPNs, you'd be safe. But do note that they periodically check VPSs to see what's being hosted and such, so you do NOT want anything private/personal on there.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Cybernet

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:31:41 PM

Update. I've got Window 7 setup on the VPS now but struggling to get it to connect to the internet. Sent a message to support but if anyone here can help, that would be great.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 08:01:57 AM

Ok its been some time since I tested this.
The method is very simple, although some complications or problems are answered by the videos. I feel OP doesn't explain it fully. If such problem arises, you should use the Getting Started page. And as other guys have informed already, that you need to pay $1 per month but that seems to be only for examples they have listed. If like me, you just want a bot running on it or some program or nearly anything running on it, it needs no further investment. Although the confusion caused by the video is a minus point, the "method" is more than worth your price, as I don't think even f I googled or researched "Free VPS" all day I would find it, thanks for making it easy OP.

Yeah and thats why $1.50 is enough for this method. No prob and thanks for making another feedback
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:54:22 AM

This is interesting. As stated in OP, I have PMed you for some discounts Grin Hope I get one Wink
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:56:41 AM

This is interesting. As stated in OP, I have PMed you for some discounts Grin Hope I get one Wink
You know $1.50 is real low for a method that gives you a VPS that costs ~$20 per month for free. You can make it back from just 4 posts(now that btc price is rising as well).
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 11:19:44 AM

You know $1.50 is real low for a method that gives you a VPS that costs ~$20 per month for free. You can make it back from just 4 posts(now that btc price is rising as well).

In fact i'am still giving away discount to respective members.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 03:02:39 AM

Still available. Contact me if you haven't received the product while using the Auto buy. There was an issue regarding pay ivy downloading files. So please contact me.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:06:48 AM

Still available. Contact me if you haven't received the product while using the Auto buy. There was an issue regarding pay ivy downloading files. So please contact me.

really only $1 ? are you have VPS windows ?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:55:38 AM

Yes, Windows is available there as well.

ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 04:40:43 AM

Absolutely yes.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:33:31 AM

Though $1.5 is low but why would I refuse for discounts if OP is openly giving out discounts, I would personally always try to save a few extra bucks or maybe even cents, Don;t know why you got a problem with that? Logic of that is beyond me.
cjambox

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:21:56 AM

This member is a RIPPER!
He ripped this users method : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174797.0 without his consent.Take a look at the dates of posting.
Stop buying until he has an explanation.
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 08:20:35 AM

This member is a RIPPER!
He ripped this users method : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174797.0 without his consent.Take a look at the dates of posting.
Stop buying until he has an explanation.

Still doesnt prove that i'am. His method is completely different from mine.
promithios

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:04:32 AM

added you on jabber to ask some questions i have
techsuvidha

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:49:40 PM

Is it still available? Can you PM me the discount code?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: