Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO GET LIFETIME VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS - METHOD  (Read 56946 times)
rtyyrtrtr

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

Hey bro im the claimer4321@gmail.com guy
can we wait till august the 2nd so you can get paid then you send the ebook?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rtyyrtrtr

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

Hey bro the funds should be in now its august 2nd so can i please have the ebook? Smiley
Twoods196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:06:46 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 09:17:33 PM by Twoods196

Just purchased this. As a person that does programming and networking all day for cyber security I was curious. So the real value here is the website link he provides. The technical details behind it is that the provider uses openstack to manage it's instances. So we u get a free instance you suppose to be limited but they have not properly setup there user groups in openstack. So if they ever do it will kill this method. I'm hoping they don't notice lol. Anyways this allows you to essentially make changes in there openstack you normally shouldn't be able to do unless you have a paid package. So basically can have unlimited proxies that are 100% private.

With that said I did notice a way to find other sites with this issue using selenium (automating web task) and was able to find more sites this can be done on.

Just wanted to provide a little techincal details of why it works. Thanks def worth the price!

Nice find op but I'm not sure you found it as you didn't know basic ip naming conventions in the setup. Someone knowing openstack an how to setup the network would def know this.

Don't forget you can also set this up to be a proxy server. By installing a few tools via command line.

Also wanted to add. For the people saying it's slow. Don't use the in browser console and such. Of course it's gonna be slow. Also if you know what your doing you can spin up Mac OS instances(even tho it's not in the list). 😁
ANON.PURGED (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

Just purchased this. As a person that does programming and networking all day for cyber security I was curious. So the real value here is the website link he provides. The technical details behind it is that the provider uses openstack to manage it's instances. So we u get a free instance you suppose to be limited but they have not properly setup there user groups in openstack. So if they ever do it will kill this method. I'm hoping they don't notice lol. Anyways this allows you to essentially make changes in there openstack you normally shouldn't be able to do unless you have a paid package. So basically can have unlimited proxies that are 100% private.

With that said I did notice a way to find other sites with this issue using selenium (automating web task) and was able to find more sites this can be done on.

Just wanted to provide a little techincal details of why it works. Thanks def worth the price!

Nice find op but I'm not sure you found it as you didn't know basic ip naming conventions in the setup. Someone knowing openstack an how to setup the network would def know this.

Don't forget you can also set this up to be a proxy server. By installing a few tools via command line.

Also wanted to add. For the people saying it's slow. Don't use the in browser console and such. Of course it's gonna be slow. Also if you know what your doing you can spin up Mac OS instances(even tho it's not in the list). 😁

Thanks for purchasing and detailed review and i hope you are satisfied Smiley
rtyyrtrtr

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:00 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 02:29:52 AM by rtyyrtrtr

Method doesn't let anyone else connect to your vps unless you pay 20 a month
Even if the method worked, you still can't get a vps until you pay at least a dollar (i think)

So its not completely free and to actually get someone to connect its expensive.

if your looking for a FREE method wouldn't recommend it.

EDIT: Utter and total scam. They updated their regulations and you didn't take the sale page down.

Gonna make sure you never get another sale again.
This isn't even lifetime

DO NOT BUY! UTTER SCAM!
you have been warned.
Colorization

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

Method doesn't let anyone else connect to your vps unless you pay 20 a month
Even if the method worked, you still can't get a vps until you pay at least a dollar (i think)

So its not completely free and to actually get someone to connect its expensive.

if your looking for a FREE method wouldn't recommend it.

EDIT: Utter and total scam. They updated their regulations and you didn't take the sale page down.

Gonna make sure you never get another sale again.
This isn't even lifetime

DO NOT BUY! UTTER SCAM!
you have been warned.

UPDATE: according to tos support has been terminated. am i supposed to just get ripped off and not do anything? lol. LISTEN TO HIS REPUTATION THAT PEOPLE LEFT AND DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS USER.
roadloop

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:06:18 AM

The scammer is not welcome here
jrahman10

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

Is it hosted in another place or are you planning to set up in the person pc? I mean hardware base?
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Is it hosted in another place or are you planning to set up in the person pc? I mean hardware base?

Its hosted in another place
madpatelq

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

hi can i pay with paypal
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

hi can i pay with paypal

PM sent
Lovehacked

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:51:10 AM

Scammer. Do not buy. Will scam you
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:32:14 AM

Scammer. Do not buy. Will scam you

Please refrain from posting shit on my thread, and please post proof, thanks
ANON.PURGED (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:43:08 PM

I'm selling out a method on how to get a VPS (Linux,Windows Server 2012,2008, Ubuntu, CentOS,Debian, Fedora, etc) for 50 dollars. This method does not require any investment, All you need is to purchase the method.

WORKING AS OF
3/26/2019

Code:
Specification
RAM : 8gb
CPU: 3 cores
STORAGE: 300gb HDD

$55 ==> $20 [SPECIAL SUMMER SALE] 7 copies left

[CLICK HERE TO BUY AND DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY]

Escrow is welcome, Just contact me!

Support / Contact
Email: anon.purged@gmail.com
BTC Talk: PM ME

Teamviewer Support: YES

For Skrill and paypal payments , contact me.

ToS:
-You cannot release / leak / share / steal my method
-All sales are final
-Price can be change anytime
-Discount can be provided
-Teamviewer support shoud expected

LEGENDARY MEMBERS VOUCH

After setting up the server and stuff (note that there's a website guide in the site too), As per what techgeeks8 said above everything else works fine though, I'm trying to set up reverse port forwarding atm.

Yeah, I support said you can only do internal stuff with it unless you pay for the port forwarding (no hosting games, sites, etc.) for public access. But it's still a great price I think, considering the specs of the VPS!

If you do find a way around that limitation, please let me know.

Thanks!

CUSTOMER VOUCH:

This method involves quite advanced network knowledge but does isn't the same as all of the others. Most of the information in this method will help you get up and going. Doesn't have shit to do with VCC's, creditcards , social engineering which is a plus because those are pretty much dead now. For the price, I think its fair. After all, it is an full 20 minute detailed video guide. Anyone can download and share them. So I agree with his price point. It doesn't seem too high for what he is offering. Not like paying $60 and getting a public method. At least this method isn't rebranded and can actually help you. If you get the package, he might even be able to help you setup mining. He offer some advice to me for the mining since thats pretty much what I use servers for atm. Support is top notch even though we live in completely different time zones Smiley. Vouch for the method!!

Overall, I think if you have the extra BTC and are pretty smart with shit, you should just buy the method. If you are new and feel like you might need more help in the future, get the support as well.

heres my vouch

To be honest op is telling the truth, i instantly got 5gb RAM, 25gb Disk of virtual private server by following his method (video), The video is explained well and organized but you have to wait for about 24 hours before the admins activate your vps , yeah it haves portforward but i think $1.50 is enough for this because if you will find out the vps by yourself you'll get screwed up when setting up the network / vps, it needs some routers although portforwarding is allowed, I can successfully login through ssh but im not sure with the windows rdp, There is a option which you can choose what os you want to install for your vps (fedora,centOs,debian,ubuntu 13.0, ubuntu 14, ubuntu 15, windows server 2008, windows server 2012) I haven't tried windows server 2008/2012 if i can successfully connect through rdp. I purchased his method through pay-ivy and received the product through my electronic mail (email), Also i assure that you can run some gameservers or voice server through (teamspeak,samp,ventrillo,csgo,dota,left for dead, etc ,etc)i will vouch again once i tried winserver2008/2012.

Good luck with the sales!

purchase product (it is a 'tutorial'). works well.

Didnot get much time (from my side) to play around. Service got activated in around 14hours. Seems very promising.

Note to seller: You may think of making a text/pdf with instructions rather than your current method.

Ok now it works, I used a temp email service, fakemailgenerator and it worked. Gmail, entered two email accounts but still didn't came up. Waiting for a conf. and will update on the reliability of the "method"

Purchased the method. Instructions are very clear and i am waiting to receive login details

Hey all! So ANON.PURGED sent me a vouch overnight. Let's start with the basics:

You start out with a download that is 20+ MBs. A little "iffy" at first, but went with it anyways. Note that Chrome will remove this file for "security" purposes, so if you're using it, you will need to go to downloads and unflag it from Chrome. The file is a RAR, and within it are two things: a note and a video. Nothing nefarious.

The video itself is a little over 19 minutes long, and instead of just saying "here's what to do," it's a full tutorial on exactly what you're doing, so as to keep there from being any mistakes. It's very thorough and takes you through every step of the way.

As of right now, I'm awaiting my login credentials, after which I'll be able to finish the process and verify that the entire method worked perfectly.

Same here,only difference is I paid 1.5 bucks for it, nothing much , but still you got it for free.If this works though it will save a lot of my money

Bought. Waiting for login. Video is very detailed on getting it set up with say, Linux. Would be helpful to get supplement video or instructions on getting set up on Windows then to the point of getting RDP going since several of us are interested in this.

This sounds really scatchy, let me have it first, then I'll decide if it's worth my cents Wink
Ok its been some time since I tested this.
The method is very simple, although some complications or problems are answered by the videos. I feel OP doesn't explain it fully. If such problem arises, you should use the Getting Started page. And as other guys have informed already, that you need to pay $1 per month but that seems to be only for examples they have listed. If like me, you just want a bot running on it or some program or nearly anything running on it, it needs no further investment. Although the confusion caused by the video is a minus point, the "method" is more than worth your price, as I don't think even f I googled or researched "Free VPS" all day I would find it, thanks for making it easy OP.
A question that I want to ask though, is , does the website detect if I have multiple accounts ?

Just purchased through PayIvy, method was delivered as promised.
Currently waiting on my account to be activated, I'll give an update after it has and I've got everything set up.  Smiley

I bought the method and it works , but well, this VPS is the most sluggish thing that I've ever seen. I were about to kill myself when I was setting it up
cw7141

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:58:03 PM

does this method still work??
Mcking1

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:00:53 PM

hi do you have skype
jbleier

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:17:10 PM

the fastest VPN https://www.hotspotshield.com/what-is-a-vpn/fastest-vpn/ I can recommend is Hotspot Shield VPN

Speed tests prove Hotspot Shield is the fastest VPN
In a June 2018 study done by The Independent IT-Security Institute AV-Test GmbH, Hotspot Shield was the fastest Virtual Private Network (VPN). If speed matters to you when you?re watching streaming content, downloading/uploading files or just browsing your favorite websites, then we should be your first choice for VPN privacy and security protection.

The easiest way to compare VPN speed is the download speed test. This test shows how we compare to other services when downloading things like webpages, files, and pictures. As you can see, Hotspot Shield is more than twice as fast as the next closest competitor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: