Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Wallet Overview  (Read 1092 times)
DaKnOb (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 08:28:58 PM

Hello there, I have been (and still am) working on a little small application about Bitcoins. It started as a personal use application but as it turns out, it's good enough for a public release. New features are added periodically, so keep looking for more. It is a web application (running in a web server) but all the data used are stored locally on your computer and I have no access to them. They are in plaintext, but your browser does some good work protecting them. If required, I might add encryption as well, but for now, it is not necessary. Being a web app, it has been specifically designed for the iPhone [Add index.php to Home Screen] and it looks good.

When first visiting the website, you are prompted to add your BTC address. As soon as you do, you login and you can browse all your funds, see all available transactions, convert the amount in USD or any other supported currency. You may add more than one address so you can monitor all your addresses in one place. There's also an option to view general stats about the BitCoin network such as difficulty, hash rate etc. Additionally to that, some basic implementation of the Slush' Pool API has been added so you can view your balance, hash rate, workers etc.

Upon logging in for the first time, you get a "session" that lasts for 1111 days. After that, your account is being removed and you have to reconfigure everything. But don't worry. There's an option to renew your remaining days and reset the counter to 1111 days.

The URL of the website is:
http://www.daknob.info/btc

~~~PS:~~~
Any recommendations are more than welcome
~~~PS2:~~~
I am trying to find a way of creating addresses and sending bitcoins from them. If you have any idea how to do this, preferably without software or user login to a crappy online service, it would be great to let me know how.
~~~PS3:~~~
If you're experiencing great loading times, it is because either the API call limit has been reached, or because simply the API is too slow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks a lot, keep me posted!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaKnOb (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:07:45 PM

I think I broke it. I added 1dice97ECuByXAvqXpaYzSaQuPVvrtmz, and it shows me all transactions are 0 BTC.

How long until you have it start serving up a malicious drive-by payload?

I added this address in my account and seems to load everything perfectly.
0.015BTC, $0.18

Try refreshing the page, it might be a temporary glitch.
bitcoinspot.nl

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 12:06:01 AM

Sounds a lot like btcbalance.net Smiley it does the same i guess

- bitcoinspot.nl - Alles over bitcoin! -
DaKnOb (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 10:17:52 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2012, 11:48:36 AM by DaKnOb

Sounds a lot like btcbalance.net Smiley it does the same i guess
With the only difference there is no data stored server-side but web-server logs that are being deleted every 5 minutes.

~~UPDATE:
Added QR Code Support. Image in generated on the fly, you're able to save it to your computer and gets deleted as soon as you leave the page.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 05:54:30 PM

I think I broke it. I added 1dice97ECuByXAvqXpaYzSaQuPVvrtmz, and it shows me all transactions are 0 BTC.

How long until you have it start serving up a malicious drive-by payload?

I added this address in my account and seems to load everything perfectly.
0.015BTC, $0.18

Try refreshing the page, it might be a temporary glitch.

I am getting the same errors on a couple of my address
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: