Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: developing trust and confidence  (Read 652 times)
Treacheroso Von Pahnzi (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 04:41:17 AM

hello, as an honest businessman i have sometimes found it hard to develop trust with consumers put out by an untruswrothy world, this too happens in bitcoins at times.  how do you develop a good relationship with customers so this never again occurs or happens?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fjordbit

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2012, 07:13:21 AM

hello, as an honest businessman i have sometimes found it hard to develop trust with consumers put out by an untruswrothy world, this too happens in bitcoins at times.  how do you develop a good relationship with customers so this never again occurs or happens?

I think offer a high rate of return on their investments. This will make it so that people know you're willing to pay for their trust.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 01:14:42 AM

get more than 6 post and you need good 6 not stupid stuff and never do business on the first day you registered, so you probably have to wait
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: