Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #Closed# Looking for Antminer Cables Power supply cables  (Read 280 times)
gecox22 (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:51:14 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 11:30:01 PM by gecox22

Since I do not know which cables are best for antminers. Could some one point me in the direction of purchasing some power cables on amazon or point me in a direction where I can make my own.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Gecox22

Closed. I am getting some from Sidehack. Thanks for the information all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:10:39 PM

Since I do not know which cables are best for antminers. Could some one point me in the direction of purchasing some power cables on amazon or point me in a direction where I can make my own.

Thanks
Gecox22

Are you really did this thread for yor  signature thing?

I read some of your previous posts, and you will not look so stupid

I bet I could most likely get it working again. Fixed a couple of s3's  and some s'1 that where dead and wouldn't even communicate  and a s5 for another guy. Never worked on a SP30  but electronics are all the same LOL.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1208453.msg12688460#msg12688460
gecox22 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:50:24 PM

Thanks
Gecox22

Are you really did this thread for yor  signature thing?

I bet I could most likely get it working again. Fixed a couple of s3's  and some s'1 that where dead and wouldn't even communicate  and a s5 for another guy. Never worked on a SP30  but electronics are all the same LOL.

No in all actually I really do need cables. I am purchasing this miner here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1210911.msg12718238#msg12718238.

I have the power supply's but need to get some more cables. Since the last cables I purchased off amazon where PCIE but made for GPU's they were missing one of the pins. I figured I could post on here in hopes some one would be nice enough to point me in the right direction. Instead I get you.

So before you assume something why don't you just try helping and stop posting off topic nonsense crap in my legit thread, and learn English or learn how to make complete sentences.

So again can some one point me in the right direction of purchasing some antminer power cables through amazon and or a place I could just make my own.

Thanks

quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:49:50 PM

Thanks
Gecox22

I bet I could most likely get it working again. Fixed a couple of s3's  and some s'1 that where dead and wouldn't even communicate  and a s5 for another guy. Never worked on a SP30  but electronics are all the same LOL.

No in all actually I really do need cables. I am purchasing this miner here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1210911.msg12718238#msg12718238.

I have the power supply's but need to get some more cables. Since the last cables I purchased off amazon where PCIE but made for GPU's they were missing one of the pins. I figured I could post on here in hopes some one would be nice enough to point me in the right direction. Instead I get you.

So before you assume something why don't you just try helping and stop posting off topic nonsense crap in my legit thread, and learn English or learn how to make complete sentences.

So again can some one point me in the right direction of purchasing some antminer power cables through amazon and or a place I could just make my own.

Thanks

PM sidehack or Klondike_bar.  Both make quality cables, I've used both for my PSU packages.
gecox22 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:44:17 PM

Thanks
Gecox22

Thanks

PM sidehack or Klondike_bar.  Both make quality cables, I've used both for my PSU packages.

Awesome this is type of information I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: