Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unsychronized No. of Post vs Replies  (Read 326 times)
DaddyMonsi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:07:40 AM

I noticed this when I'm checking my previous post due to the bad gateway 502 issue
In the show unread post or show new replies it will show a least number of replies but when you open the thread there are more replies compared to What the results in the Show unread posts or Show new replies
Or there's a good explanation to this  Grin

Here is a screen shot

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 06:02:56 AM

I noticed this when I'm checking my previous post due to the bad gateway 502 issue
In the show unread post or show new replies it will show a least number of replies but when you open the thread there are more replies compared to What the results in the Show unread posts or Show new replies
Or there's a good explanation to this  Grin

Here is a screen shot

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/xTTttnZ.jpg[/img]

Theymos did some work on the database its probably fixed now.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: