ProxyRadar.com - Thousands of fresh proxies for any needs

Pages: (1/4) > >>

u54976303:

https://i.imgur.com/s1jCu0o.jpg

Dear forum members, I am ready to answer your questions and to hear your suggestions about service improvement there.

ProxyRadar.com is also providing other useful proxy-related services, such as Free proxy list, Proxy knowledge base and Actual proxy judges list.

melisande:

Do you offer a dedicated USA proxy that passed proxstop? if yes kindly shot me PM with your price for 10.

angelakay124:

Price for 1 day is 3$ which is quite high compared to other similar service providers. If you lowered the price like half than only i think you will get enough clients. Why to choose you if other are also selling same service with half of your price?

TheGr33k:

Quote from: u54976303 on September 18, 2015, 07:39:25 AM
--

Dear forum members, I am ready to answer your questions and to hear your suggestions about service improvement there.

ProxyRadar.com is also providing other useful proxy-related services, such as Free proxy list, Proxy knowledge base and Actual proxy judges list.

--

Here You Go.

I will be using your site for watching .... ;)

u54976303:

Quote from: melisande on September 18, 2015, 08:19:47 AM
--
Do you offer a dedicated USA proxy that passed proxstop? if yes kindly shot me PM with your price for 10.

--

No, our service does not provide dedicated proxy servers, and we do not test proxies for proxstop passing at the moment

Quote from: angelakay124 on September 18, 2015, 08:37:43 AM
--
Price for 1 day is 3$ which is quite high compared to other similar service providers. If you lowered the price like half than only i think you will get enough clients. Why to choose you if other are also selling same service with half of your price?

--

3$ is for a 1 day subscription, you may get just a 0.6$ per day with a 30 day subscription.
Can you show me similar services with lowered prices? (PM)

Pages: (1/4) > >>