Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GLBSE Payment Claims (Announce your payment here)  (Read 44359 times)
stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 04:36:44 PM

Nefario confirmed again that he will pay the bitcoin back and the asset information just minutes ago.

You should ask him for an estimated time line of the return of assets.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 04:44:25 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2012, 04:57:19 PM by HorseRider

Nefario confirmed again that he will pay the bitcoin back and the asset information just minutes ago.

Yea Bro, Imma pay u bak.  Just a sec.

Please send 250 bitcoin to the address in my signature. thanks.

So that his puppet? Where are my bitcoins beech?

@jasinlee, You're mean. I just post the words I got from him, and kid with other people. It does not say that he will actually do what he said. I am not sure, too. If you stop trolling and spend more time on collecting the identity information of him and trying to contact him as hard as I was, you may have contacted him yourself, which might also be helpful when we have to reach the UK police or other authority.

Yes it is soooo mean to ask for the money someone pocketed and walked away with, essentially stealing them. Post the contact info here and I will be happy to contact the scam artist. And I live in the USA he and I both know that I am not going to hunt him down for 8btc. I will take my loss and move on, but it doesnt mean I have to be polite to the douche that stole from us.

What makes me different from you is that I chose to be polite at this stage, and still hope everything goes fine with him if he pay back and give out the information, but I'm also trying to be prepared to trace him if he refuse to pay. You don't have to be tough with me, I don't steal your coin. P.S, Nefario owes far more bitcoins than you. And lots of asset on the exchange. I care no less than you do.

Why not we cooperate like this. If you're America, native in English, undertand both the laguage and culture better than me, so I bet that you can do a better job in research how to report Nefario to the police or other authority, and what we should do to make every friends of Nefario know this stealing if he delayed the paying back for too long. You can do that research by yourself and keep everything prepared. Or you send your research to him is far more useful than just curse him around the forum. If you can contact someone live in England is even better. From the Bitcoin Magzine interview, we also know that someone know his new address, if we can unite all the people who knows a piece about him, I guess the probability that Nefario keeps his words will much bigger than just typing "beech" words on this forum.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 04:48:51 PM

You should ask him for an estimated time line of the return of assets.

Yea, I should have done that. Thanks for helping me review the subjunctive mood grammar. You know I have called him too many times in the past without any success, and I was a little bit surprised when he picked up.

jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 05:09:24 PM

Yea Bro, Imma pay u bak.  Just a sec.

Please send 250 bitcoin to the address in my signature. thanks.

So that his puppet? Where are my bitcoins beech?

@jasinlee, You're mean. I just post the words I got from him, and kid with other people. It does not say that he will actually do what he said. I am not sure, too. If you stop trolling and spend more time on collecting the identity information of him and trying to contact him as hard as I was, you may have contacted him yourself, which might also be helpful when we have to reach the UK police or other authority.

Yes it is soooo mean to ask for the money someone pocketed and walked away with, essentially stealing them. Post the contact info here and I will be happy to contact the scam artist. And I live in the USA he and I both know that I am not going to hunt him down for 8btc. I will take my loss and move on, but it doesnt mean I have to be polite to the douche that stole from us.

What makes me different from you is that I chose to be polite at this stage, and still hope everything goes fine with him if he pay back and give out the information, but I'm also trying to be prepared to trace him if he refuse to pay. You don't have to be tough with me, I don't steal your coin. P.S, Nefario owes far more bitcoins than you. And lots of asset on the exchange. I care no less than you do.

Why not we cooperate like this. If you're America, native in English, undertand both the laguage and culture better than me, so I bet that you can do a better job in research how to report Nefario to the police or other authority, and what we should do to make every friends of Nefario know this stealing if he delayed the paying back for too long. You can do that research by yourself and keep everything prepared. Or you send your research to him is far more useful than just curse him around the forum. If you can contact someone live in England is even better. From the Bitcoin Magzine interview, we also know that someone know his new address, if we can unite all the people who knows a piece about him, I guess the probability that Nefario keeps his words will much bigger than just typing "beech" words on this forum.

As I so eloquently pointed out already, its not worth my time. And that was terribly painful to read, I think my eyes are bleeding. The beech, since you are not a native speaker of english I will point out for you that it was a joke. The word beech sounds like bitch, although I am not saying he is not a bitch, I was simply avoiding actually cursing as I feel cursing in general is an indication of a simple mind.  Anyway, he took down his site so he can do out of site out of mind like pirate most likely. If he had planned to pay me back he would have responded to emails, pms, tickets on his site, comments on his blog, etc. Instead, I got an email saying my glbse account had been processed, and he sent me exactly 0. So, Nefario can go have Fornication Under Carnal Knowledge with himself.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 03:53:36 AM

The GLBSE.com is back, read this notice again.

GLBSE is closedPlease login to get your bitcoin and assets.
Problems logging in? Contacting support?
If you've been having problems logging in (lost your password or two-factor auth) and have contacted support, please be patient. Due to the huge volume of emails coming in I won't be able to address support emails until most bitcoin has been refunded and assets details given out. Once this is done I will address your problem and get your bitcoin and assets back to you.

UPDATE:Currently recovering bitcoin payments made in error, account closing has been halted until most of this has been recovered

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 04:00:03 AM

The GLBSE.com is back, read this notice again.

GLBSE is closedPlease login to get your bitcoin and assets.
Problems logging in? Contacting support?
If you've been having problems logging in (lost your password or two-factor auth) and have contacted support, please be patient. Due to the huge volume of emails coming in I won't be able to address support emails until most bitcoin has been refunded and assets details given out. Once this is done I will address your problem and get your bitcoin and assets back to you.

UPDATE:Currently recovering bitcoin payments made in error, account closing has been halted until most of this has been recovered

So never cause some people will not return it THAT IS GREAT! SO DANDY!
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2012, 04:15:31 AM

You should read carefully... "until MOST of this has been recovered". That means nefario isnt thinking that he will get everything back. That sounds at least sane because its probable that it will be this way.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 04:25:24 AM

You should read carefully... "until MOST of this has been recovered". That means nefario isnt thinking that he will get everything back. That sounds at least sane because its probable that it will be this way.

Have seen how many people returned hardly any and he got lucky that he paid one person 250 twice and they returned one of the 250's so yea, i did read
Lethos

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2012, 10:36:46 AM

I've still not been paid anything. No emails, nothing.
Not sure how many others have had nothing but silence.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2012, 12:51:24 PM

It sounds to me like you arent alone. There are many complaining the same. Nefario only wants to start paying out again when the double payment is back for the most part.

RHA

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 01:14:15 PM

People are still paying back the double payments.
Lethos

Activity: 476

Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2012, 11:22:34 PM

It sounds to me like you arent alone. There are many complaining the same. Nefario only wants to start paying out again when the double payment is back for the most part.

Not that it makes me feel any better, but thanks.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 12:14:35 AM

Not that it makes me feel any better, but thanks.

Maybe you feel better when you take a look at the first (updated) post of this thread if you didnt do already. It means that already 17% of the usermoney (if it was 8000BTC in total) was returned yet. So something is moving.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 11:42:51 AM

Maybe you feel better when you take a look at the first (updated) post of this thread if you didnt do already. It means that already 17% of the usermoney (if it was 8000BTC in total) was returned yet. So something is moving.

17% in a month? Sounds almost like a Ponzi.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 12:27:22 PM

17% in a month? Sounds almost like a Ponzi.

Only time will tell. I think its much to pay out after no more money is flowing in.

RHA

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 03:05:25 PM

[Maybe you feel better when you take a look at the first (updated) post of this thread if you didnt do already. It means that already 17% of the usermoney (if it was 8000BTC in total) was returned yet. So something is moving.

Only 17% is REPORTED in this thread, but I'm sure the whole 90% was returned.

There were 8762 BTC returned in two chains: 5000 BTC and 3762 BTC.
The last 1000 BTC of the latter was mistakenly distributed as double payments.

The main point of start is here: http://blockchain.info/address/13H7si7r2VsoaDcESxZnweH18H939ndgZL
There begins a chain of 5000 BTC and 3762 BTC.
The latter ends at: http://blockchain.info/address/12rebn6xb2VJt5YfMokUJvV4msdr7KohfG with amount of 1,058.54 BTC
It was used today to the 1000 BTC chain with duplicates of part of the payments from 3762 BTC chain, but in different order.

Sometimes the same address was used for supposedly different accounts,
for instance: http://blockchain.info/address/19mvuvS2VgCWDtfGpsLnJAPhBp2ZcWM3xQ
(two of its payments, 139+ and 421+ BTC, are not duplicated, but one, 55+ BTC, is).

The last example has proven to be of money returned to DeaDTerra:
These amounts looks like being returned as well:
55.7246187 BTC http://blockchain.info/address/14CQiJAiA5o8go8PWc27BjkNA4v2t7QFEt
The 55.72 BTC was mine Smiley
//DeaDTerra

As you see, Nefario supposedly returned near all BTC of users, but the last 1000 BTC which went to improper people.
So part of the people (~1/9) still got nothing, but they should get their money soon, when most of the 1000 BTC is paid back and Nefario send it again, with proper addresses this time.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 03:19:47 PM

[Maybe you feel better when you take a look at the first (updated) post of this thread if you didnt do already. It means that already 17% of the usermoney (if it was 8000BTC in total) was returned yet. So something is moving.

Only 17% is REPORTED in this thread, but I'm sure the whole 90% was returned.

There were 8762 BTC returned in two chains: 5000 BTC and 3762 BTC.
The last 1000 BTC of the latter was mistakenly distributed as double payments.

The main point of start is here: http://blockchain.info/address/13H7si7r2VsoaDcESxZnweH18H939ndgZL
There begins a chain of 5000 BTC and 3762 BTC.
The latter ends at: http://blockchain.info/address/12rebn6xb2VJt5YfMokUJvV4msdr7KohfG with amount of 1,058.54 BTC
It was used today to the 1000 BTC chain with duplicates of part of the payments from 3762 BTC chain, but in different order.

Sometimes the same address was used for supposedly different accounts,
for instance: http://blockchain.info/address/19mvuvS2VgCWDtfGpsLnJAPhBp2ZcWM3xQ
(two of its payments, 139+ and 421+ BTC, are not duplicated, but one, 55+ BTC, is).

The last example has proven to be of money returned to DeaDTerra:
These amounts looks like being returned as well:
55.7246187 BTC http://blockchain.info/address/14CQiJAiA5o8go8PWc27BjkNA4v2t7QFEt
The 55.72 BTC was mine Smiley
//DeaDTerra

As you see, Nefario supposedly returned near all BTC of users, but the last 1000 BTC which went to improper people.
So part of the people (~1/9) still got nothing, but they should get their money soon, when most of the 1000 BTC is paid back and Nefario send it again, with proper addresses this time.

I thought its pretty hard to guess how much was paid back because he used some kind of anonymizing chain system with the addresses to pay back. And it sounds a bit strange when really so much is paid back already and only 17% of the payments are noticed here. Seems a bit small. Even though there are many that didnt get payment yet. It doesnt sound to me like a small group. But of course its only a feeling because lack of numbers.

And it doesnt make much sense because of the script that did the double payment. I mean when nefario already had paid back 7762BTC and then is crating a script that is causing 1000BTC to go to users that already got money back... why should he build a script when he was at the end of the list already? It doesnt make sense to create a script when payments are nearly finished.

Care to explain where you have this numbers from? I mean even nefario didnt claim that he already paid back 90% of users money. Which would be a good thing to let go away accuses of he being a scammer regarding the users money.

DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 03:50:19 PM

Disclaimer, I am not here to fight about anything, I am not here to tell you what's wrong or what's right or get into any argument. I am done with that. I am here to share what I have been told by Nefario. If you want to listen, listen if not, I won't force you.

This is the situation described to me by Nefario.
Right now about 50% of the double payments has been sent back.
The script for the payout is still broken and James is working to fix it, so that it doesn't send any more double spendings and so that it takes the double spendings into account.
Nefario, is suggesting that if the double spendings are not returned then your account info will not be included in the asset information/list until the payment is sent back.
He could not give me a ETA but it seems like once the script for the payment is fully function, the rest of the payments should follow shortly.

note:(I am not sure of the actual system of asset claim, if it will be a code system similar to the one Goat was given or if it will be a list of information)

I will answer any questions that I feel like and I will ignore the rest.
//DeaDTerra
BitcoinKeys

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 04:14:07 PM

Disclaimer, I am not here to fight about anything, I am not here to tell you what's wrong or what's right or get into any argument. I am done with that. I am here to share what I have been told by Nefario. If you want to listen, listen if not, I won't force you.

This is the situation described to me by Nefario.
Right now about 50% of the double payments has been sent back.
The script for the payout is still broken and James is working to fix it, so that it doesn't send any more double spendings and so that it takes the double spendings into account.
Nefario, is suggesting that if the double spendings are not returned then your account info will not be included in the asset information/list until the payment is sent back.
He could not give me a ETA but it seems like once the script for the payment is fully function, the rest of the payments should follow shortly.

note:(I am not sure of the actual system of asset claim, if it will be a code system similar to the one Goat was given or if it will be a list of information)

I will answer any questions that I feel like and I will ignore the rest.
//DeaDTerra

Thanks for the update
BitcoinINV
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 04:40:16 PM

Idea:  for those that refuse to return the double payment I think Nefario should change the payment address to one he controls and collect the dividends until he is paid back, then change the payment address with the asset issuer to the original address so that the remaining dividends go to the customer who refused to return their ill gotten gains.
Good idea, I will suggest that next time I talk to him.
//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: