Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: for newbies signature campaign 2015  (Read 1394 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:20:59 AM

I have preemptively put OP on ignore.  Newbie who speaks broken English looking to get paid to post what is most likely going to be hard to understand crap that adds nothing...fuck that.

Haha - Very blunt but I get what you're saying, there are a lot of crap posters in sig campaigns. I'm in one myself but I like to think my posts are at least half decent & always on topic.

I've heard that many people get banned for spam posting when in a sig campaign so it's not worth it. You can lose your account over it.

Yes, enrolling into a signature campaign just until you don't turn a full member it's a waste of time anyways. You need these 4 months to read, learn, research about Bitcoin to be able to post decent posts in my opinion.

Enrolling earlier pays you next to nothing. You are just going to spam and destroy your account anyways so when you turn a full member, nobody will accept you into their signature campaign.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:24:06 AM

I have preemptively put OP on ignore.  Newbie who speaks broken English looking to get paid to post what is most likely going to be hard to understand crap that adds nothing...fuck that.

You can go one step further and ignore everyone that has joined a signature campaign. It is quite a different forum experience. Click on the link to DannyHamilton's ignore list in my signature.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:02:51 PM

Is there a new signature campaign for newbies  ?
unfortunately not many options for newbie if want to enrolling signature campaign and only 3 of kinds campaign who accept newbie rank
but if you still want to enroll i would like to recommend 777coin campaign

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:35:22 AM

Yes you can go to services section and then search there for sign campaign fits to your rank..... good luck you can join to our sign campaign...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: