Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: khan_telecom is a scammer  (Read 726 times)
Jakez (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:10:15 PM

I have sent around 146 EUR skrill to khan_telecom. I did see one positive  feedback from Dr.Exchanger for 5 BTC and i thought he is legit also his thread seems clean without any negative feedback. I went first and sent the money to skrill but he didn't sent me BTC and asking me source of fund and some other shit. I think he was trying to get some more time to spent the money before i file dispute. Anyway i filed a dispute yesterday but i do not know if i get my money back.Whatever don't deal with him.

User profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=353449

One doubt from my side..Even though some users proven to be scammed other members, why they still have access to forum. They are roaming around with red bulb. Why the admins not giving them a life time ban ?I'm saying about only proven ones. You can see this user convicted that he scammed other users https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=551042, But still this user scamming many others.I have seen many marketplace forums most of them ban the users for lifetime with their ip blacklisted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 12:13:55 PM

I am sorry to hear about this issue but ultimately, they remain on the forums because it is your responsibility to complete due diligence and get safegaurds in place, like using an escrow service, prior to completing any transactions. I hope you can get your lost funds back.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 12:14:46 PM

I have sent around 146 EUR skrill to khan_telecom. I did see one positive  feedback from Dr.Exchanger for 5 BTC and i thought he is legit also his thread seems clean without any negative feedback. I went first and sent the money to skrill but he didn't sent me BTC and asking me source of fund and some other shit. I think he was trying to get some more time to spent the money before i file dispute. Anyway i filed a dispute yesterday but i do not know if i get my money back.Whatever don't deal with him.

User profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=353449

Anything more than your word?

One doubt from my side..Even though some users proven to be scammed other members, why they still have access to forum. They are roaming around with red bulb. Why the admins not giving them a life time ban ?I'm saying about only proven ones. You can see this user convicted that he scammed other users https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=551042, But still this user scamming many others.I have seen many marketplace forums most of them ban the users for lifetime with their ip blacklisted.

That should be discussed in meta. The tl;dr version: it would give mods too much power and create a feeling of safety (there are no scammers, since they would be banned) that has nothing to do with reality.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:15:20 PM

I have seen exchange thread of this user and found whenever a trusted guy offer to exchange for him he ignores them and only wan to trade with users without trust feedbacks so he don't have to send first

I might be wrong but at first look its like a scam trap for newbies or low ranked users
Jakez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:23:19 PM

Anything more than your word?

I will post PM's and skrill transaction in this thread within few hrs. Its just for warn other users.

That should be discussed in meta. The tl;dr version: it would give mods too much power and create a feeling of safety (there are no scammers, since they would be banned) that has nothing to do with reality.

Ya its a serious feature they need to discuss.

I have seen exchange thread of this user and found whenever a trusted guy offer to exchange for him he ignores them and only wan to trade with users without trust feedbacks so he don't have to send first

I might be wrong but at first look its like a scam trap for newbies or low ranked users
His thread look clean and no negative feedback yet from anyone, Or else i wont go first and i hoped that i can file a dispute ( I did that now, I will lose my fund if he is smarter, bcoz he was trying to buy some time yesterday.so he was trying something with fund, if there is no balance in account then skrill cannot do anything.) Going through the escrow process in this forum seems very lengthy. Most of the time i don't like waiting that much. I was in a hurry and took the risk.
Jakez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:11:03 PM

I am sorry to hear about this issue but ultimately, they remain on the forums because it is your responsibility to complete due diligence and get safegaurds in place, like using an escrow service, prior to completing any transactions. I hope you can get your lost funds back.
I have tried once an escrow. I cannot wait that much time for completing a deal. Its take minimum 2-3 hrs for finishing a deal and need to wait for each PM's that might take hrs to arrive and finish the deal. If there was an automatic escrow then i'm very happy to do that. Thanks for concern on the fund. I will update once the skrill team responds on the issue .
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 01:57:03 PM

Khan is an old scammar of emf now of ecz
Stop doing trade with this scammar
Waithing the skrill transaction.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:00:32 PM

I have tried once an escrow. I cannot wait that much time for completing a deal. Its take minimum 2-3 hrs for finishing a deal and need to wait for each PM's that might take hrs to arrive and finish the deal. If there was an automatic escrow then i'm very happy to do that. Thanks for concern on the fund. I will update once the skrill team responds on the issue .

I have seen success with people using the LocalBitcoins platform as a basic escrow service or if you coordinate with someone like OgNasty, they should be able to complete it in a timely manner.

TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:41:09 PM

Thank you Mark for tell us,this is what I have find about khan_telecom
http://crypto.country/forum/Thread-khan-telecom-is-a-scammer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158037.10;wap2
https://exchangecurrencyzone.com/showthread.php/166019-some-one-use-the-name-and-id-of-khan_telecom-scam-me-in-212-pm-jevvel-khan06-scammer
Jakez (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:29:50 AM

Unfortunately the refund not initiated. Because he is already sent out the fund to some other account or cashed out.

Reply from skrill support:

"Regrettably, the funds in question have already left our system, therefore a refund would not be possible. Please, bear in mind that Skrill is the processor of the payment, not the recipient."
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:00:35 PM

Unfortunately the refund not initiated. Because he is already sent out the fund to some other account or cashed out.

Reply from skrill support:

"Regrettably, the funds in question have already left our system, therefore a refund would not be possible. Please, bear in mind that Skrill is the processor of the payment, not the recipient."

Ok,than I'm waiting pm from you with all the paper's that you have about this issues
Only if you want.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: