Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We don't have enough ridiculous threads about BFL.  (Read 3256 times)
squeept (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:36:51 PM

I demand some new trivial, pointless, stupid shit to argue about BFL. Are we unhappy that they take weekends off or something? Come on, there's gotta be some tiny little detail that you're unhappy with that you want to be super vocal about for some reason.

On a side note, BFL should have made the decision to stop having a forum presence here a long time ago. You people are insane, and I would be ashamed to have you as customers.

I'm just going to keep repeating "it's an Altera HardCopy" because I haven't the slightest clue what I'm talking about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psilan

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:38:35 PM

Bugger off.

dip
squeept (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:39:54 PM

No.

I'm just going to keep repeating "it's an Altera HardCopy" because I haven't the slightest clue what I'm talking about.
psilan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:41:17 PM

But I demand it?

dip
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:41:28 PM

I'm with you man  Wink

Some of the questions being asked are very strange & pointless.It is very entertaining,in a sadistic way though  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:43:45 PM

I heard BFL eats babies

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:45:37 PM

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:47:02 PM

You forgot to create this thread as a poll, lmao!

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
squeept (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:48:51 PM

The poll options would be "yes" and "no" and there would be no question. I would then, later in the thread, use the results to argue a point that has yet to be determined.

SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:50:56 PM

The poll options would be "yes" and "no" and there would be no question. I would then, later in the thread, use the results to argue a point that has yet to be determined.
I bet 5 btc!

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:58:46 PM

More cowbell.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Unacceptable
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 11:48:42 PM

Here ya go  Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjsUf_oIgp0

gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 11:54:51 PM

Agreed.  I did my part: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=118464.0
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 01:03:15 AM

I like to see all *** moved to a sub forum or removed but that just my .02 BTC.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 01:33:07 AM

Step 1: Troll BFL, either directly through their customer support, or indirectly through the forums.
Step 2: Call BFL a scam when they don't treat you like a valid customer.
Step 3: ? ? ?
Step 4: Profit!

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 04:59:13 AM

I've heard BFL wan't to break to highest freefall record after the redbull stratos jump, so next year there will be a BFL stratos jump from 2 times as high.
jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 10:53:40 AM

I think it's a follow the leader mentality. People who don't know anything about BFL will follow the next person with any information regarding BFL.  Unfortunately, most of the time, the information we get is "BFL sucks at this or that" and that's what people go by.  I don't know how this started.. well.. I do know actually, but in the bigger picture, I really don't know what lead to there poor business image.  When it comes down to it, if you don't want to deal with BFL, don't order their shiz.  They're not holding a gun up to you and demanding you to tell them to take your money.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 12:54:20 AM

BFL has the least effective & least professional business image I've encountered in quite some time. They're their own worst enemy.

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 01:05:03 AM

BFL has the least effective & least professional business image I've encountered in quite some time. They're their own worst enemy.
Pretty sure they don't care at all about your opinion of their business image, cuz they're makin mad cash.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 01:35:49 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2012, 03:51:11 AM by creativex

Clearly BFL_Josh/inaba cares very little about most people's opinion of the company he represents. He's over trolling BTCFPGA's thread just now.  Cool

A sustainable business model is about building and maintaining long term relationships, not quick cash grabs produced by vaporware products months prior to (re)scheduled release.

Bottom line is they have a slew of customers on hand now because they were first to open their pre-order window(way way too early for my liking, but just MO). If they deliver a quality product on time then most will overlook the thoroughly unprofessional nature of their reps. If however it comes down to a choice between multiple competing companies with similar product lines then the poor public image they seem to embrace could well become the deciding factor for many. I imagine there will be some unhappy BFL customers if they paid for a product months ago with the understanding that it'd be shipped in October and someone else beats them to the punch. Yet given their history of delays that's a very real possibility.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: