Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Alert!!! Another user Escrowed for his alt  (Read 3952 times)
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:29:09 AM

use known escrows with good trusts not randoms dude..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:34:17 AM

to my last post: also provide evidence that the trade happened

use known escrows with good trusts not randoms dude..

Who will determine who is known and who is random? He had good trust before and the buyer recommended him

Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:56:44 AM

Another one to Neotox: have you ever escrowed for himself?
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:17:39 AM

another point everybody can judge :

another lies in the OP :

I had some problem with trade so I sent him many PMs and after he never replied left him a neg feedback but later he replied to me that he is new owner of this account and it was sold to him by user "Kanapka" using Defcon23 as escrow.

the true:

Hello bro

How are you

I want to talk to you regarding this user Kanapka
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=360830

send me a message when you are online

Regards
Neotoox...

helo

yes i have escrowed the sale of this account recently... nothing more to say. ( as you can read in the + 1 i let him , after this sale.)

regards.
so this account was sold or this user sold any other account?
and what is date of sale

old user "Kanapka" i nerver knew before, had sold this account to an another user ( ACTUAL owner ) , and it seems he hasn't change the account name.

so, if you had anny issue with the user "Kanapka" in the past , you have to know the actual owner of this account is NOT the same person.
( cause i recently had to escrow this account sale , as i already told you )

Hope this could help you..

Best regards
when the account "Kanapka" was sold and when you escrowd this transaction
so I can know if the account was sold after dealing with me or before dealing with me

before you made you post on the trust ranking of this user .
for now: it's my kid birthday and i have many thing to do .
its not a satisfied answer
better then writing this 2 line message you can just write the date when the account was sold using your escrow

i have nothing to proove you .
Ok then
see you at meta/scam accusation section

because I know that account is your alt account and you lied about selling this account, but you have no proofs this account was sold using your escrow

and another big thing is You (Kanapa) sold the account "Shibashi Dogemoto" to someone using your alt account "defcon23" as escrow

and you know very well that escrowing for your own alt is not a sign of honesty

see you soon

say happy birthday to son from me

and now : the only reason i'm not speed to answer him is: ( and this could be proof too):

in june neotox had managed a signature campaign. he come to me with a proposition on a "special enrollement" ,

and when i ask him about my reward, he simply told me : "you dont have the good number of posts dude ....."
look at the chronology of this story:
my answer dont go in the way he hope , so he start to be insane...

and now spread the world with fake accusations. this is not the end of this story . i think , once again , admins/staff   shoud probably have the good tools to verify who is the troll here ..   that's not take a long time to make sense to everybody (  excepted for the troll VOD , indeed..  who think having the super power to follow fake accusations like a sheep .., lol , the most funny part is: i dont even know him .., i never done anything with him ..)

Neotox (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:59:02 AM

Please answer:

in the deal that you claim that Defcon23 escrowed for himsef:

who was the buyer?
who was the seller?

Which account was an alt of the escrow Defcon23? The buyer? The seller? Both?

Is Neotox(uid: 194700) an alt of Quickseller(uid: 358020)?

Was Quickseller(uid: 358020) in control of your account when you started this topic?)

tks
Buyer Patatas
Seller Kanapka aka defcon23 (escrow)

I am not alt of quickseller and he never controlled my account

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 09:01:32 AM

I think you need to read the bold part again, i said "I sent many PMs to seller and he never replied"
I didn't said that you defcon23 never replied me

cool your mind and read everything again
another point everybody can judge :

another lies in the OP :

I had some problem with trade so I sent him many PMs and after he never replied left him a neg feedback but later he replied to me that he is new owner of this account and it was sold to him by user "Kanapka" using Defcon23 as escrow.

the true:

Hello bro

How are you

I want to talk to you regarding this user Kanapka
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=360830

send me a message when you are online

Regards
Neotoox...

helo

yes i have escrowed the sale of this account recently... nothing more to say. ( as you can read in the + 1 i let him , after this sale.)

regards.
so this account was sold or this user sold any other account?
and what is date of sale

old user "Kanapka" i nerver knew before, had sold this account to an another user ( ACTUAL owner ) , and it seems he hasn't change the account name.

so, if you had anny issue with the user "Kanapka" in the past , you have to know the actual owner of this account is NOT the same person.
( cause i recently had to escrow this account sale , as i already told you )

Hope this could help you..

Best regards
when the account "Kanapka" was sold and when you escrowd this transaction
so I can know if the account was sold after dealing with me or before dealing with me

before you made you post on the trust ranking of this user .
for now: it's my kid birthday and i have many thing to do .
its not a satisfied answer
better then writing this 2 line message you can just write the date when the account was sold using your escrow

Available
bad_char5

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:21:54 PM

Okay man everyone can see you are false-quoting there, AFAIK neotox speaks normal english -snip-

Normal? I'd say superb! Smiley

-snip-
-snip-
Patejl

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:24:45 PM

Okay man everyone can see you are false-quoting there, AFAIK neotox speaks normal english -snip-

Normal? I'd say superb! Smiley

-snip-
-snip-
Having second thoughts about it, seems neotox's english is a bit broken. Will delete this post in 10mins and the other post as well

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:00:38 AM

LOL  you can see here who love to play with Bitcointalk accounts...  Grin

------------------>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173152.0;topicseen

-------------------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185154.msg12474285#msg12474285

& yes... definitively, buying /selling Bitcointalk accounts shoudn't be alowed.. the most funny part is we can clearly see now who use to play with many alt accounts ...  Grin
accountbuyer103_hacked

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:07:26 AM

LOL  you can see here who love to play with Bitcointalk accounts...  Grin

------------------>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173152.0;topicseen

-------------------> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185154.msg12474285#msg12474285

& yes... definitively, buying /selling Bitcointalk accounts shoudn't be alowed.. the most funny part is we can clearly see now who use to play with many alt accounts ...  Grin
Rule 18 of the official list of rules of bitcointalk

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:18:13 AM

lol neotox had just delete that on his self moderated trhead:

"A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

this guy is a SCAMMER

he sell all his alt account & encourage scammers to scam other users, by selling all these Bitcointalk accounts, what is against bitcointalk rules .."
accountbuyer103_hacked

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:20:24 AM

"A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

this guy is a SCAMMER

he sell all his alt account & encourage scammers to scam other users, by selling all these Bitcointalk accounts, what is against bitcointalk rules .."
He is free to do so, if you have something against that you can create another thread about it
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 07:20:47 AM

this guy is a SCAMMER

because your reply was nothing related to topic, you said selling the accounts are against forum rules which is not if you have read the rules, check the rule 18 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

if it was legit post I must had this in my thread as you can see there is reply from other legit guy

Available
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:22:49 AM

this guy is a SCAMMER

He is free to do so, if you have something against that you can create another thread about it
this guy is a SCAMMER

he sell all his alt account & encourage scammers to scam other users, by selling all these Bitcointalk accounts, what is against bitcointalk rules ..
 are you an  another neotox alt ?...... lmao
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 07:26:28 AM

this guy is a SCAMMER

this guy is a SCAMMER

he sell all his alt account & encourage scammers to scam other users, by selling all these Bitcointalk accounts, what is against bitcointalk rules ..
lol who said you that selling bitcointalk accounts is against forum rules?
you might want to read the forum rule 18, get some time and read this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed

but you are scammer who escrowed for his alt and it was already proven

Available
accountbuyer103_hacked

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:31:47 AM

this guy is a SCAMMER

this guy is a SCAMMER

1) Stop throwing baseless accusations, I might even say you are alt of TF the great scammer.
2) Instead of backpedalling and staining other members, try cleaning up your own mess.
3) I for one donot believe that kanapka is your alt because of the huge language differences.
4) Although having alts is permitted in the forum escrowing for your alt is not
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: