Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The altcoin scene is dead - 2016 is all about Blockchain 2.0 services!  (Read 1528 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:10:03 PM

I think the premise of this conversation is a bit malformed. Altcoins can thrive in 2016 and its not just about smart contracts and colored coins. There is still opportunity for economies to be developed around self monetizing platforms and altcoins are the perfect vehicle. My project is doing just that we are going to monetize peoples thoughts and ideas. It takes BTC talent and absolutely no fucking care about how much money you have to throw down a hole to reach your goal.  If developers can get their heads out of their asses and quit trying to dump on each other and actually try to build something, an altcoin can do big things.

That's sweet.

I did not start this topic to rate or analyze any of the examples I gave. If there are flaws (and there may or may not be) I can't judge if they can be solved or not. I can't judge if what you say is true or not. Everyone can claim things, spread FUD or be the real deal.

I'm only noticing the "unlimited altcoin cloning" days are over and people are moving away to (future) projects that try to change or disrupt existing markets.

BOOM you hit it right on the head friend. sounds like you understand the level the game is at... come Build a BUBBLE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1348538.msg13739933#msg13739933

The OP could use a makeover.

Are you serious about this project? I can't really tell by looking at it.

yea im dead serious. 

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: