Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 11:58:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 80107 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:12:16 PM

I do not think to buy drugs with bitcoin, the risk is too big, we better buy in a store that is common because more secure security Grin

He was probably referring to the banned drugs (narcotics), which are normally not available from the stores and pharmacies. And the main risk associated with purchasing illegal drugs from the deep web is that you need to provide your delivery address to the vendor. This puts you in risk from multiple sources. There is a chance that the vendor can blackmail you. Also, it is possible for the cops to trace you, using the address information.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:24:30 PM

I do not think to buy drugs with bitcoin, the risk is too big, we better buy in a store that is common because more secure security Grin

He was probably referring to the banned drugs (narcotics), which are normally not available from the stores and pharmacies. And the main risk associated with purchasing illegal drugs from the deep web is that you need to provide your delivery address to the vendor. This puts you in risk from multiple sources. There is a chance that the vendor can blackmail you. Also, it is possible for the cops to trace you, using the address information.

Bruh, why would they even use a legit courier to deliver your drugs? Of course right away they would get arrested since they inspect the items before they put it in a box. The courier would be a different person. Most of the time, drug deals are done in meetup. Of course they can deliver it to you by meeting up where you want. That way, you can meetup to some other town so you can pretend that you live somewhere else. You can be traced with any drug deal. In every drug deal, the other end can always end up as a snitch or it can be a sting operation. That's why you only deal with trusted people or your friend's dealer.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
Haxor321

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:17:12 PM

Of course that is possible to do all of the currency is liable with that and with the bitcoin you can buy drugs I think in the deepweb but of course that is illegal you can be caught by the police that is hunting down the drug dealers and buyers so for me it is okay not to do that. Buying of drugs is just a waste of money.

Palider

Activity: 343

🎮 Cash Poker Pro 🎮

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:44:03 AM

you can buy drugs using bitcoins in deepweb. but when taking drugs you can get also risk of your life. here in my country . anti drug campaign here is very visible because of our new president Rodrigo Duterte.

▄██████████████    █████████████▄
    ▄██▀                                                       ▀██▄
   ██▀                                                              ▀██
 ██                                                                     ██
██                                                                       ██
 ██▄                                                                   ██
  ▀██▄                                                            ▄██▀
     ▀██▄▄                                                    ▄██▀
          ▀█████████████   █████████████▀▀
                                         ██
Cash Poker Pro
   ♠    ♦    ♣    ♥ 
              ▒▓██ ░░░ ▓█▓▒             
           ▓██████     ██████▓         
        ░▓███▓▓███ ░░░ ▓███▓████▒       
       ▓████▓▓████████████▓██████▓     
      ░░░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▒▒██▓█████▓▒░░░     
          ░███▓▒▒▓██████▒░▒███▒         
    ▓▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▒██▒   ░▓   
    ███▓▒██▓░▓████      ▓███░▒██▒▒███▒ 
   ▓███████▓██████  ██▓▓█████▓████████ 
   ███▓███▓▒██████      █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓██▓███▓░██████████  █████▒▓██▓▓▓██ 
   ▓███████▓▓█████      █████▓███████▓ 
    ███▒▒██▓░▓██████████████░▓██▒▒███░ 
    ▒▒   ░██▓▓█████████████▓▓██▒   ░▒   
      ░   ░███▓░▒▓█▓▓▓██▒░▓███▒   ░     
       ░▒▓██████▓██▒▒▒██▓██████▓▒░     
       ▒████▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓████▓     
         ▓██▓▓▓███  ░░ ▓██▓▓███▓░       
           ▒██████     ██████▓         
              ░▒▓█ ░░░ ▓█▓░             
Anonymity Fair Play Cryptocurrency New Platforms
А platform that will change the world of poker!
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█
                   JOIN US!
ICO Starts: Oct 26th 2017 
BlokF4No27

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:32:57 AM

This is a matter of concern to all of us, it's the best time to legalize bitcoin and the user must use the legal data. the existence of legal data can certainly avoid abuse bitcoin.
hawthelegend

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:29:24 AM

All these problems would be assessed properly if only bitcoins becomes legalized. Because by doing this, they will be able to regulate it more and as people become more familiar with it, they too can help to assist in catching illegals by sharing any unusual transactions they encounter. Again, because people are more familiar with the bitcoin and its processes.. thats just my opinion tho..
Bluengold341

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:41:31 AM

I don't see why people think people buying drugs with bitcoins is this awful PR thing against bitcoin, if anything it makes the system that much more robust. If the FBI wanted to they could trace the transaction (look at the silkroad founder) plus how do you think drugs were bought before bitcoin?

I've been talking to my buddy about starting up a little venture capital with bitcoin and I was educating him on just the recent happenings on the market (like when some smaller Africa/Asian countries dumped all their currency into bitcoin) and he responded by saying "well they were desperate". Well what's stopping an actual government from dumping all their currency into any another commodity such as gold or guns?

Also let's be honest here, we all know people who use drugs or maybe have one or twice ourselves, think about the victim here and ask yourself would you rather have a loved one who is struggling with addiction buy from some shady dealer on the street or a vendor on the darkweb who has hundreds of reviews, better quality control and doesn't put you at risk of getting mugged, scammed, shot, etc.

buying BTC with cash deposits
Tungsten-1

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:55:57 AM

I'm not support using bitcoin for drugs because I always try to using bitcoin positive way.
you are right bitcoin can't use to buying drugs because they will down bitcoin economy so you can use bitcoin for positive way that is very good economy of bitcoin.

Bluengold341

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:01:42 AM

I'm not support using bitcoin for drugs because I always try to using bitcoin positive way.
you are right bitcoin can't use to buying drugs because they will down bitcoin economy so you can use bitcoin for positive way that is very good economy of bitcoin.

That's pure speculation

buying BTC with cash deposits
Franky00

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:17:39 AM

But who will control what they buy for bitcoins? It develops so rapidly because of the dark deals, because it guarantees anonymity.

Biggapp

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:25:17 AM

it is very good that you are not supporting to buy drugs with bitcoin, we need to use bitcoin for human being's welfare and benefits, but we all know that drugs are harmful for the human being, we need to condemn such illegal activities with bitcoin because it will also destroy the image of bitcoin.

physicist
Donator

Activity: 56

the internet never sleeps

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

But who will control what they buy for bitcoins? It develops so rapidly because of the dark deals, because it guarantees anonymity.
https://bitcoin.org/en/you-need-to-know

signature campaigns annoy me.
choppork

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:32:11 PM

All these problems would be assessed properly if only bitcoins becomes legalized. Because by doing this, they will be able to regulate it more and as people become more familiar with it, they too can help to assist in catching illegals by sharing any unusual transactions they encounter. Again, because people are more familiar with the bitcoin and its processes.. thats just my opinion tho..

Well your opinion is wrong. Even when the government legalize bitcoin (either for just legal payment method or for official local currency), they wouldn't be able to regulate it at all. People can become very familiar with bitcoin and use it in their daily lives but they will never be able to detect "unusual transactions" because there's just no way to do so. You would see people transacting thousands of BTCs but is that unusual at all? It is not. Define your "unusual transaction" and maybe we've come up of a way that people would actually be able to detect it.

In addition, no one has the time to detect unusual transactions. Who's willing to check thousands of transactions everyday? Guess who? No one unless someone would pay them well.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
zarintasnim

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:51:45 PM

No no no never buy drag with bitcoin and never buy drag with anything. Bitcoin is money and we should use bitcoin human beings well.

kidmodo

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:24:57 PM

All goods that can be bought with money can be bought with bitcoin, including drugs. The fact is that many drug dealers and gangsters use bitcoin as a means of payment, very bad indeed, but that's the fact
CarnagexD

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:32:51 PM

no no no no no i myself do not use the evil web only reputable shop in netherlands
yes its not a good idea to used bitcoin in an evil plan. I wont never buy drugs because it can destroy my life. Never used a good thing into bad. Used bitcoin well because it will help us to become successful and be rich someday.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
FlightyPouch

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:35:08 PM

All goods that can be bought with money can be bought with bitcoin, including drugs. The fact is that many drug dealers and gangsters use bitcoin as a means of payment, very bad indeed, but that's the fact

Not all, there are still things that cannot be bought by bitcoins or any other digital currency. For example, a house, a house is a really expensive thing to be bought by a bitcoin, not only that the price of bitcoin is volatile, only a few of people knew bitcoin. If a seller accepts bitcoin, that seller will not know if the price of bitcoin will be giving a good profit, and for me, I don't see that a trade of money to asset, but an asset to asset.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
DevilSlayer

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:41:19 PM

Wrong place to talk about this. This is not a drug forum or a dark web website. Besides, if you cared to read a bit about this forum, you'd be smart enough to stop doing drugs and talking about it Roll Eyes
You are correct. In this forum we are not talking about the drugs we all know that drugs is a bad and we can't trade it. This forum is all about cryptocurrency so we don't now the drugs that you are saying.

jameshowlett

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:55:00 PM

You use bitcoin in order not pay tax and you say that you are trying to use bitcoin in a positive way? give me a break man. Don't make me laugh. You are clearly using bitcoin in the wrong wrong way and the government will not like that way

hawthelegend

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:57:39 PM

Well your opinion is wrong. Even when the government legalize bitcoin (either for just legal payment method or for official local currency), they wouldn't be able to regulate it at all. People can become very familiar with bitcoin and use it in their daily lives but they will never be able to detect "unusual transactions" because there's just no way to do so. You would see people transacting thousands of BTCs but is that unusual at all? It is not. Define your "unusual transaction" and maybe we've come up of a way that people would actually be able to detect it.

In addition, no one has the time to detect unusual transactions. Who's willing to check thousands of transactions everyday? Guess who? No one unless someone would pay them well.

Hmmm... never thought of it that way, I guess your on point right there mate,  but i think if not the people, the government will find ways, kinda impossible they'd just let bitcoin and the people using it be. But still, i agree with what you said, i stand corrected..
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.