Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 03:27:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 78220 times)
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:03:34 AM

It is possible to buy drugs with bitcoin. Most people do that in deepweb. They use bitcoin to buy some illegal drugs. And sellers also accepts it as payment because of its anonymous transactions. Not just drugs but other things also like guns or hiring some killer to kill someone.
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 560

DeepOnion is the Future! *come and join the ride*

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:06:52 AM

You can simply buy drugs these days with these online markets, the deep web is really full of it so that is an easy task in my eyes.
I know and the government is already aware of that, you can buy drugs but the danger is always with you, when you get caught your life is over because you are going to spend your life in jail, unless the law in your country is not that strict but if it's very strict you will regret that for the rest of your life.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Barbut

Activity: 644

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:22:12 AM

Its done a lot and I think that its bad, you should not do it online and the fact is that there are a lot of feds on this websites so I think that is pretty sick, you should really not try it.

Higher risk means more money earned. That is a thing with forbidding and banning something, people who sell I wish more money for their product cause they risk a lot. In drug war just innocent people get hurt, and little people who like to use drugs. On one side police that arrests and beat you, and on other cartel that sell expensive drugs. Everything should be legal and natural.

Positid

Activity: 378

I will join....

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:51:44 AM

Its done a lot and I think that its bad, you should not do it online and the fact is that there are a lot of feds on this websites so I think that is pretty sick, you should really not try it.

Higher risk means more money earned. That is a thing with forbidding and banning something, people who sell I wish more money for their product cause they risk a lot. In drug war just innocent people get hurt, and little people who like to use drugs. On one side police that arrests and beat you, and on other cartel that sell expensive drugs. Everything should be legal and natural.
True, and bitcoin is a higher risk investment and we are investment hoping for a great return. But when it comes to buying drugs, I cannot take bigger risk because the consequences will be hard if caught doing illegal activities.

ProProfi.com
The first home improvement service cryptocurrency project
ICO | Discuss on Forum
doomistake

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:19:51 PM

No, I never bought drugs with bitcoin and I will never do such thing like that. Buying drugs with bitcoin is not just worth it. Drug would just cause harmful effects on your body and it will just ruin your life if you get yourself addicted to it. Rather than buying drugs, I would just use my bitcoin on buying some stuffs that I need in my life or maybe foods.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌            ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
     ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
Zenzolina

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:21:35 PM

Buying mushrooms regulary on SR Smiley
triasel

Activity: 387

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:18:23 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
requirement buying is have a money , bitcoin is money so i think can  Grin
but i do not try it

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Sithara007

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:07:32 PM

You can also have the dutch system, making it legal to sell drugs but illegal to produce. Fantastic system, every country should try....

That is not going to help. If the production is driven underground, then the mafias and cartels will get involved. If the government does not want the criminals to manufacture these drugs, then why can't they order the government-owned pharmaceutical companies to manufacture them?

carlisle1

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:37:34 PM

i never bought drugs with bitcoin but i am looking for some store where I can buy beer or any alcoholic drinks with bitcoin I never wished to use drugs and get involved with such illegal stuffs. we have a different pleasure so i can't blame you but you should talk about it outside this forum it seems like you are already bashed by other people here Grin

Sithara007

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 05:54:29 PM

i never bought drugs with bitcoin but i am looking for some store where I can buy beer or any alcoholic drinks with bitcoin

Where do you live? Actually there are large number of bars and restaurants, where you can make the payment using Bitcoins. Personally, I have been to one of them, and the transaction went on smoothly. Try the following websites:

https://coinmap.org/

http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 1694

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:06:16 PM

i never bought drugs with bitcoin but i am looking for some store where I can buy beer or any alcoholic drinks with bitcoin

Where do you live? Actually there are large number of bars and restaurants, where you can make the payment using Bitcoins. Personally, I have been to one of them, and the transaction went on smoothly. Try the following websites:

https://coinmap.org/

http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

There are several companies in California that sell wine for Bitcoin, delivered to your door.

On the other side of the coin (pun intended), its illegal to buy alcohol of any kind in Ohio using Bitcoin. The reason is that Ohio has a law stating that it's illegal to trade or barter for alcohol. Since the IRS considers bitcoin property, using Bitcoin to buy alcohol would be "bartering" for alcohol which makes it illegal under state law.

Meycell

Activity: 280

🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:40:46 AM

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
are you sure ? i think can if the store accepted bitcoin . but now many store or market not yet accept bitcoin
in my country payment by bitcoin accepted yet , even less buy drugs . i am not sure

buwaytress

Activity: 434

I bit, therefore I am

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:01:18 AM

There's one good drug (medicines) company in India that I use to buy prescription meds online. India manufactures a lot of generic drugs for reputable companies and the ones I buy for heart disease are about 3% of cost in some countries. They are even cheaper than most other fancy online stores as they give discounts when you pay in bitcoin.

freedomgo

Activity: 728

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:09:54 AM

There's one good drug (medicines) company in India that I use to buy prescription meds online. India manufactures a lot of generic drugs for reputable companies and the ones I buy for heart disease are about 3% of cost in some countries. They are even cheaper than most other fancy online stores as they give discounts when you pay in bitcoin.
I think what we are talking here is buying illegal drugs online if I am not mistaken.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Botnake

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:13:37 AM

i never bought drugs with bitcoin but i am looking for some store where I can buy beer or any alcoholic drinks with bitcoin I never wished to use drugs and get involved with such illegal stuffs. we have a different pleasure so i can't blame you but you should talk about it outside this forum it seems like you are already bashed by other people here Grin
I guess that's a lot safer, we can buy beer and cigarette online is great and I think there are stores that are selling that already but I believe in my area there no one is doing this, so I just have to cash out my bitcoin if ever I feel I like to drink. But buying illegal drugs is a big no no to me, I would never try that, I am afraid of my life to that might compromise in the future.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 1694

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:15:35 AM

I think what we are talking here is buying illegal drugs online if I am not mistaken.

Usually, but not necessarily. Their was a guy long ago in the marketplace on this forum named flaxseed that sold illegal, illegal prescription and legal drugs at a discount. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=24196.0

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:45:01 AM

It is possible to buy drugs with bitcoin. Most people do that in deepweb. They use bitcoin to buy some illegal drugs. And sellers also accepts it as payment because of its anonymous transactions. Not just drugs but other things also like guns or hiring some killer to kill someone.
It is possible with any currency. Bitcoin is a target for drug dealers because they can use it without getting tracked down. Unlike fiat where you can follow the trail. Bitcoin is also anonymous and you don't need an identification to use it.

Senor.Bla

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:33:39 AM

It is possible with any currency. Bitcoin is a target for drug dealers because they can use it without getting tracked down. Unlike fiat where you can follow the trail. Bitcoin is also anonymous and you don't need an identification to use it.
I do not know about that. You can very easily track down a bitcoin transaction. Just look at the blockchain. How exactly can i follow the trail of cash? Also many places where you can get Bitcoin do ask for some identification and i expect it to become standard procedure.

King Sastro

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:56:08 AM

I think this is the fault of us, when there was freedom then we use for things that are contrary to the law. I am not happy with this, as this could make the Government or intelligence agencies to create a rule for prohibit bitcoin.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:59:43 AM

Buying drugs with bitcoin is just as same as buying drugs with dollars or any other currency. I dont see why anyone would ask question like: "buying drugs with dollars?" or "buying drugs with euros" or any other, so i dont see the poing in this question eather. Using drugs is bad and bitcoin has nothing to do with it mkay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.