Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88452 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:33:32 PM

I have never bought drugs using bitcoin or even on real money and i will never and never use to buy it or even try to buy it.But there are people that is abusing bitcoins features when it comes to transactions.People use to buy drugs using bitcoins because of untracdcable and anonymous transactions and they are not being monitored by police and by the government.
It is possible to buy some and that is the bad thing of Bitcoin that you just can buy some crazy stuff and nobody will know who that have bought so that is a kind of dangerous.
But you see also that the dark marketplaces is getting more popular for the criminals and that have to change in the future.
And this is why people are skeptical and think bad about bitcoins. This is why we simply cannot remove the stigma that bitcoin is highly used by bad people when in fact the majority of bitcoin users/holders aren't actually bad.
because of this until right now there are many who doubt the capacity of bitcoin as a new means of payment for a lot of news that says that bitcoin is widely used for illegal transactions or bad things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:22:51 AM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.

Please do not use bitcoin for negative or criminal case, just buy the currency from your country. You will only make bitcoin collapsed and increasingly banned in many countries, I think you would die immediately if they use drugs. repentance bastard!!! only shits using drugs.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:34:48 PM

i think it depend on the people who are using it for buying drugs. if bitcoin was not present then  what will they do. i think then they would use other kind of coins. and more certainly they will use their own flat currency.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:11:46 AM

Buying drugs with Bitcoin has no place in Bitcoin world,  though we knew that some individuals are using drugs and there's a chance that bitcoin can be use as mode of payment it depends on the people who promoting it if he will accept the system of Bitcoins.
This is the real thing that can be happen. Wink
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 01:50:12 PM

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
Nope I didn't bought any drugs using bitcoin since i know that it's illegal and it will ruin the name of bitcoin.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:54:58 PM

nope never! but it would be cool if we can buy juice with BTC but then again you cant know if that shit is gonna be legit.. and we are talking about hormones here.. they can screw you up in 1 week..
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:38:10 PM

Nope I didn't bought any drugs using bitcoin since i know that it's illegal and it will ruin the name of bitcoin.
It have already ruined it.
I know many people who dont wont to accept my offering to earn money in bitcoin for a easy job,
because it is "currency of criminals and rapist's" ... where are you going world?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:12:21 PM

Drugs are easy to buy in my area so with just few pesos, i can get it. I just don't since i can feel my heart palpitate harder every time I sniff some.
I feel better with cannabis but things are different these days. Our Government just launched a 24/7 war on drugs that even Police Generals get to be warned.  

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:11:29 PM

nope never! but it would be cool if we can buy juice with BTC but then again you cant know if that shit is gonna be legit.. and we are talking about hormones here.. they can screw you up in 1 week..
It would not be a surprise to know if some people are actually using bitcoins to buy drugs because it has already happened years ago since bitcoins were actually a currency largely used in the deep web.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:25:08 PM

Drugs are easy to buy in my area so with just few pesos, i can get it. I just don't since i can feel my heart palpitate harder every time I sniff some.
I feel better with cannabis but things are different these days. Our Government just launched a 24/7 war on drugs that even Police Generals get to be warned. 

I would advice to stay away from drugs. It will mess up your life twice
- Jail time
- Or even worse you end up an addict.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:25:52 PM

On the dark markets there are more law enforcement agents then actual dealers, so yeah I would be very cautious trying to buy drugs with btc.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:29:41 PM

This is a big mistake. This can be regarded as the negative impact of bitcoin. This way will make it easier for someone to buy drugs. I hope everyone can use it wisely.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:48:35 PM

This is a big mistake. This can be regarded as the negative impact of bitcoin. This way will make it easier for someone to buy drugs. I hope everyone can use it wisely.
Yeah but its already use by many drug users and pushers.. thats why bitcoin is slow growing because of many illegal acitivity like buying drungs and weapon using bitcoin..
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:50:44 PM

well people buy drugs with bitcoins though i dont think that it is such a bad thing because remember, it pushes the price up and i think that growing price is really great even though buying drugs is bad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 05:54:44 PM

I would advice to stay away from drugs. It will mess up your life twice
- Jail time
- Or even worse you end up an addict.

I'm not into it. I already have a kid to worry so I'm definitely going to a brighter side.
I'm working in a Tshirt printing business nearby while I'm also into bitcoin and I'm a changed man. I still have friends who sells these stuff though.

its been in the news and even on movies that bitcoin is used for illegal drugs and we can't change that anymore unless someone like an actress or a politician publicly admitting he is using bitcoin to send money. that coulkd change how regular people see bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:12:49 PM

Drugs gives bad attitude to bitcoin. Because many thinks that bitcoins is mostly used to buy drugs, guns and other illegal stuff.
And I never tried to buy drugs with bitcoins, dollars, euros and etc. And I never will try it.

CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:35:50 AM

Yeah but its already use by many drug users and pushers.. thats why bitcoin is slow growing because of many illegal acitivity like buying drungs and weapon using bitcoin..

I dont feel that the reason is the illegal activitys (drugs,guns and whatever else silkroad had) of slow growing, because most of the time it is a win-win, remember when the bang silkroad and FBI found also their BTC stash ? This would never happent with real money..
I believe its more that ppl afraid not to hack their wallets ...imagine if someone could steal your money remotely ...! Roll Eyes
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:40:51 AM

These days such use of bitcoin into illegal activities have decreased a lot. During the early days people started using bitcoin more for illegal purpose. Now scenario has changed, most consider it as a high potential investment as well a form of securing money.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 06:42:14 AM

I dont see buying drugs with bitcoin as significant enough to put anyone off from starting out with bitcoin or building a bitcoin business. People bought and sold drugs on the internet far before bitcoin ever came along, Egold was used many years ago and if bitcoin ever dissapears then something new will replace it. People will buy drugs online regardless. I cant say i struggle accepting any fiat money in case its been used to buy drugs, in fact it never crosses my mind, same with bitcoin.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:31:00 AM

I dont feel that the reason is the illegal activitys (drugs,guns and whatever else silkroad had) of slow growing, because most of the time it is a win-win, remember when the bang silkroad and FBI found also their BTC stash ? This would never happent with real money..
I believe its more that ppl afraid not to hack their wallets ...imagine if someone could steal your money remotely ...! Roll Eyes
If bitcoin is the same as paypal security that you need to give the real information bank verification before you can fully use your paypal buying illegal is none and i think bitcoin will be use by many people if they are safe..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: